Welcome to Gaia! ::

Reply Purunrun Island
The Island [Check First Post! Island Expansion is Underway!] Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 100 101 102 103 104 105 ... 113 114 115 116 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Gatz TdaMax
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Mon Oct 16, 2006 3:05 pm
Gatz snuck back to the 'party'. Snaking his head around the side of the tree he had hidden behind he checked on the proceedings, checking to see if it was safe. The eyeful of super-buxom young women almost made him jump out from his hiding place and join in. He held back, though, knowing that Bleu was bound to be fully under the influence of her 'other' self.

There's gotta be a better way... oh! There is *that*.

Gatz closed his eyes and puffed out of existence, reappearing in his ultra-chibi form on top of Tsuin's bust. He had picked he because she was the biggest, naturally. He looked down at the similarly-sized Rio wedged into the gargantuan expanse of cleavage and smiled.

"Hey friend, how's the water?" he asked with a short laugh. "I can see that you dove right in..."  
PostPosted: Mon Oct 16, 2006 4:16 pm
Rioushu covered his face and prepared for the worst when Bleu seemed to agree with him. "Alright, from now on, stay away from Bleu while she's drunk and has the computer, which I shall later sledgehammer." Rioushu said to himself as he was flicked into Tsuin's cleavage. He then sighed as he could practically feel Gatz looking on, just to see him beside him a second later. "Dove? More like dunked. Luckily the water is nice and squishy." Rioushu commented.  

Rioushu

Quint B.
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Tue Oct 17, 2006 7:26 am
From her beach seat, Quint rubbed her head tenderly. Her head was showing signs of an incoming headache, throbbing pain, a new found dislike for light, and slightly blurred vision. Though the last symptom was likely from all the alcohol she consumed, Quint would complain that it was from the headache.

Half way through her sixth bottle, or a size N, Quint placed the bottle on the sand, but later dug it into the soft surface, making sure it wouldn't fall over. "I think I'm done.." Quint delicately said, not wanting to upset her head, one hand shielding her eyes from the sun, the other using two fingers to rub her left temple, which alleviated some of the pain.  
PostPosted: Tue Oct 17, 2006 8:46 am
Bleu tossed her empty bottles nine and ten on the ground, then patted her SS bust, letting out a slight belch. Her cheeks were starting to get a bit red from the round of heavy drinking, but she was determined not to give up so easily.

"More for me then!" she replied cheerfully to Quint's surrender. The blonde grabbed another set of wine bottles to polish off, having to lean around her massive bust as she reached for them. The plastic poolside lounge chair she was on creaked omniously as she settled back into place...

Bleu Kat
Crew

Rioushu

PostPosted: Tue Oct 17, 2006 12:38 pm
((It's amazing they haven't broken yet))  
PostPosted: Tue Oct 17, 2006 3:13 pm
Rioushu
Rioushu covered his face and prepared for the worst when Bleu seemed to agree with him. "Alright, from now on, stay away from Bleu while she's drunk and has the computer, which I shall later sledgehammer." Rioushu said to himself as he was flicked into Tsuin's cleavage. He then sighed as he could practically feel Gatz looking on, just to see him beside him a second later. "Dove? More like dunked. Luckily the water is nice and squishy." Rioushu commented.
"Great to hear!" Gatz replied cheerfully. "I'll be right in."

The chibi entity stood up and jumped once, using Tsuin's chest as a springboard. A second leap took him sailing into the huge gap of cleavage, where he quickly dissappeared into the flesh depths.  

Gatz TdaMax
Vice Captain

Aonice_Mitsoku
Captain

PostPosted: Tue Oct 17, 2006 6:59 pm
Aonice giggled as the horizen of her friends bust continued to grow as the sun set. On one hand, Blue was becoming drunk and stinky, yet on the other, her breasts were flying forward at a very provacative rate. Aonice simply coudn't help but enjoy herself as she lied upon Blue's U cup bust, which probably looked like a pair of heavy, underinflated oversized beachballs wrapped in her stretching top...  
PostPosted: Wed Oct 18, 2006 6:16 pm
"..." Tsuin peered irritably into her oversized clevage, reaching in with two fingers to pluck out both Rio and Gatz. Pulling them out she eyed them irritably before jamming each chibi into a separate bottle.

"You'll have to stay in there and think about what you've done." she said, tossing the bottles and landing them between Quint's size N breasts.

"Score....." Kurai said, shotguning two more bottles upon Tsuin's lips. Once finishing her sisters breasts jumped out to a size double V.

"Oh yeah...for the safety's sake I'll give up. Now you just need to beat sis. She's abit stubborn when it comes to losing challenges..." Kurai said, grinning mischieviously as she reached down for another pair of bottles to force down Tsuins throat.

((Edit: Thanks for pointing that out Rio....^^;; ))  

Kage Tsukuyomi

Rioushu

PostPosted: Wed Oct 18, 2006 6:37 pm
((Ahem, that would be Rio and Gatz in Tsuin's cleavage, not Rio and Quint))

Rioushu growled as he was picked up yet again, try to struggle out of grasp. He groaned as he was put into a bottle and thrown into Quint's cleavage. "Damn drunks, playing catch with my freaking body." Rioushu said, then looked over to the bottle with Gatz in it. "I feel sorry for him." Rioushu said, jumping off of the edges of the bottle before pulling himself out. "Now where do I got, before Quint notices of course..."  
PostPosted: Thu Oct 19, 2006 6:52 am
Quint's chair therapy was working to an extent, the headache dulled to a slight throb. Still shielding her eyes from the sun, Quint couldn't see the bottles landing squarely in the expanse of cleavage she now boasted, but she could certainly feel them.

"'The trash goes into the can!' Yea, I get it." She laughed instead of actually looking down onto who would be two very dead people. Quint would deal with the annoyance that were the bottles, at least until some clouds rolled around and she could take care of them without putting more pain upon herself.  

Quint B.
Vice Captain

Gatz TdaMax
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Fri Oct 20, 2006 6:17 pm
Gatz poof out of existance again, reappearing on top of Quint's chest.

"Being buried in massive cleavage and a unable to touch it... I've seen lesser punishments in Hell!" he said, horrified at the idea. The inch-high entity reached over and gently patted the springy cushion he was sitting on.

"Nice texture. heart "  
PostPosted: Fri Oct 20, 2006 8:38 pm
"Hey!" Bleu said, glaring at Kurai. "You're supposed to drink on your own, damn it! How else will you know when you're too drunk to lift another bottle???"

The super-busty girl leaned over and grabbed another set of bottles, trying to work around the massive double-U cup udders resting in her lap. There was a slight popping sound as some of the stitching on the seams gave out. The blonde ignored it as she rolled back into place, her plastic chair creaking under the strain.

Bleu though she heard her "brother's" voice from Quint's direction as she uncorked the bottles, but she didn't see him, so she put it out of her mind.

Bleu Kat
Crew

Quint B.
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Sat Oct 21, 2006 1:33 pm
Though bothered by the bottles, Quint wasn't upset, at least until she felt a bit of her bust get a small petting. Her hand moved from it's visor duty so that she could see what was really going on in her cleveage, and through squinted eyes, Quint could tell that someone was feeling her up, reaching down from the top of the bottle. Carefully, she plucked the figure from it's perch, bringing it close to her eyes.

"Gatz." She whispered, almost expecting the entity to be the rascal. Quint wondered then what to do with him. She was going to try something mean -- like throwing the mini-Gatz into the ocean -- but then got a better idea. "Tell you what." She said seemingly to herself, "You can stay where you were, for only one favor." She paused, "You take me out on a date." Quint blushed faintly, "I...really want to learn more about you.."  
PostPosted: Sat Oct 21, 2006 1:43 pm
Rioushu a bit dizzy from jumping around in the bottle too much, so when he laned on the surface of Quint's cleavage, he could barely make out the fact that Quint was staring at him and Gatz. When he saw her fingers coming down however, he covered his head. A few seconda later, he moved his arms and looked up, seeing Quint hold Gatz in her fingers. He wondered what kind of cruel punishment she had in mind. His jaw dropped however, when he heard her request and held his head. Man, that was unexpected...but I better get out of here, doubt she going to make the same offer for me. Rioushu thought to himself, than used his awesome ninja skills to sneak down her cleavage.  

Rioushu

Quint B.
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Mon Oct 23, 2006 9:01 am
Thinking that only Gatz was playing with her busom, Quint relaxed her guard, leaning back into the chair. Another feeling tingled up her spine however, telling the buxom woman that there was another, this one deep inside the canyon, too deep for her fingers to pry.

So she went for a different approach, one similar to a technique she thought she felt before. Previous to doing that however, Quint's bats morphed into a tiny chair for Gatz to sit on. "Here, I need to take care of something real quick.." She told the miniature man, letting him down.

Once he was comfortable, she looked down into her clevage, and smiled. Quickly, Quint's hands pushed together the two mounds of flesh, which in turn shut down the amount of room, and air there was in the middle. She then pulled back, but again smashed her breasts together. She continued this action as if she were squashing a bug with two large, yet supple, rocks, talking as she did so.

"You didn't think it would be that easy did you?"  
Purunrun Island

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 100 101 102 103 104 105 ... 113 114 115 116 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games