Welcome to Gaia! ::

Gaian Geezers Guild

Back to Guilds

A guild for users 21 and over 

Tags: Geezer, Mature, Age 21+ 

Reply Old Topics
Black's Hall ((NEW GAME)) (O_O) ~ Geezerville Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 100 101 102 103 104 105 ... 146 147 148 149 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Black hall's info
Underwear from the girl he loves is a best gift any girl can get a man
61%
 61%  [ 11 ]
Who will get #10 or #16 on the RN wheel first?
38%
 38%  [ 7 ]
Total Votes : 18

ThisEmptySoul

Sarcastic Punk

PostPosted: Thu Jun 03, 2010 1:00 am
*watches how Kits gets the shirt over the IV line*
hm.... why didn't I think of that? Now... about this skirt....

PostPosted: Thu Jun 03, 2010 1:07 am
Yes... about that skirt. *takes the blanket from the bed and holds it in front of him* You may not care if you're standing here with nothing on, but I do. *waits until he takes the blanket, then reaches under the blanket and pulls the skirt down over his hips*  

Kits Rose

Feline Shapeshifter

ThisEmptySoul

Sarcastic Punk

PostPosted: Thu Jun 03, 2010 1:13 am
tch... you're no fun stare
*holds the blanket up and keeps still while she pulls off his skirt.*

*walks in to administer Draa's next doses of medication and sees another woman in the room. At first she goes to apologize, but then she fully takes in the scene of Draa standing there holding up a blanket with the woman reaching under it*
Draa! scream Just what are you making this poor girl do!?

PostPosted: Thu Jun 03, 2010 1:18 am
*stands up, a light blush coloring her cheeks* Oh, one of his other guests decided it would be funny to dress him in some clothes that were too tight for him to remove with his limited range of motion. I was just helping him take them off.  

Kits Rose

Feline Shapeshifter

damecharlie

Versatile Lunatic

PostPosted: Thu Jun 03, 2010 1:25 am
(( rofl rofl rofl I heart you guys!!))  
PostPosted: Thu Jun 03, 2010 1:31 am
*crosses her arms and taps her foot*
Yes... I'm sure that's exactly what he wanted you to believe. rolleyes

tch... can you be any more of a jealous b***h, Flo? stare
*wraps the blanket around himself and tries to hold it in place while maneuvering the IV stand back around the bed*

What did you call me!? scream  

ThisEmptySoul

Sarcastic Punk

Kits Rose

Feline Shapeshifter

PostPosted: Thu Jun 03, 2010 1:38 am
No, I could see that it was too tight... well, the top at least. I didn't look too closely at the... *pauses for a moment, deciding that Draa wouldn't appreciate everyone knowing he'd been wearing a skirt* bottom. *picks her bag up* I should get home, though. It's getting late. Good night, Draa. *smiles at him, then walks out, the tip of her tail swishing back and forth as she walks*  
PostPosted: Thu Jun 03, 2010 2:07 am
Night... *ducks down to peek under Kits' skirt as she walks out, her tail movements making it much easier*
*glares at Draa and smacks him up the side of his head*
What the hell!? stressed *instinctively reaches up to hold his head, dropping his blanket in the process* Jeez... just hours ago you couldn't get enough of me. What's all this suddenly? stressed
Is it even possible for you to stick to one girl for more than 5 minutes?
Do you have a screw loose or something? You're acting like we're dating. I barely even know you.
That certainly didn't seem to stop you from shoving your tongue down my throat stare
Hey! -You- got on top of -me-. I couldn't force you to do that even if I tried with my ribs giving me as much pain as they are.

I'm sure you deserve it stare *pokes one of his ribs hard*
Dosib uoi'nota gonk *clenches his ribs and doubles over* Isn't there some kind of oath you have to take that says, "Do no harm" or something? stressed  

ThisEmptySoul

Sarcastic Punk

ThisEmptySoul

Sarcastic Punk

PostPosted: Thu Jun 03, 2010 6:41 am
I had to take an oath of sorts regarding not getting involved with patients, but you didn't seem to care about that one talk2hand

That one didn't involve putting me through pain that I was brought here to be treated for stressed
*uses his toes to grab the corner of the blanket and pull it up from the floor so he doesn't have to bend so far to retrieve it. After grabbing it with his hand, he climbs back into bed and drapes it over his lap, then moves the table that hangs over his bed over so he can dig into the carrot cake Kits brought*

*glares at Draa as he settles back into bed*
Maybe if you didn't irritate me so much, I'd...

It's your job. You were hired to help take care of people and tend to their needs... whether you like them or not. If you can't handle that, then maybe you should think about getting into another career.
*figuring this would probably be a bad time to ask for a fork, he decides to just pick up the slice and eat it by hand. After taking a bite and chewing it a few times, he pushes it to the side of his mouth to talk*

Why was it you came in here in the first place? I doubt it was to make sure I wasn't getting frisky with any female guests.

.... your last dose of pain killer. I was supposed to administer it a while ago...

I'd suggest you get to it then. *takes another bite of cake*

*scoffs and walks over to the IV stand. She pulls out a syringe and a bottle of hydrocodone, pulling out just a small amount and administering it through the IV. After disposing of the syringe in the sharps container, she starts to leave*

Wait.
*stops, keeping her back turned toward Draa* What is it now?
Shouldn't you change my bandage from yesterday or something?
*glares back at Draa* I don't need you to tell me how to do my job.
Apparently you do. You weren't even going to give me my pain killer until I said something.

*begrudgingly paces back over to check on the bandaging she did for his arm when IV was ripped out yesterday. She removes the old bandaging, cleans the wound, then applies fresh gauze*
Anything else that I'm neglecting to do? stare

Smile twisted
You're a jerk...  
PostPosted: Thu Jun 03, 2010 9:40 am
*walks into the clinic and asks which room she can find Draa in, she brought along Kakkosen to say hello too - makes her way to the door and waits outside for the nurse to leave while she teases the little grunny*  

lady leko-chan

Desirable Sex Symbol

ThisEmptySoul

Sarcastic Punk

PostPosted: Thu Jun 03, 2010 9:49 am
*after Draa has finished eating the things that last visitor brought him, she collects the dishes and starts heading out of the room, almost bumping into a woman with long blue hair on the way out*
Oh! Excuse me. I didn't expect anyone to be standing there sweatdrop

*looks her over and tries her hardest not to say her next words with a malicious undertone*
Let me guess... you're here to see Draa...

*vaguely hearing some of what Flo said, he calls out*
Who is it? Did they bring food?

*closes her eyes and takes a deep breath, but what she really wants to do is groan*  
PostPosted: Thu Jun 03, 2010 9:58 am
*snickers at the nurse*
actually she is here to see him
*holds out Kakkosen and she squirms in her hands trying to get down - finally squirms out and lands on her little grunny feet and makes a mad dash inside the room dive bombing the bed*
eek Who knew my little Kakkosen could jump so high....
*follows the little grunny into the room*  

lady leko-chan

Desirable Sex Symbol

ThisEmptySoul

Sarcastic Punk

PostPosted: Thu Jun 03, 2010 10:21 am
A... grunny...?
*wonders why grunnies seems to be a recurring subject with Draa*

Oof! *flinches a little as Kakkosen lands on him*
hm? Haven't seen you in a while. You somehow look different than I remember. *scratches behind Kakkosen's ears, freezing up a bit when he turns and sees Leko*
eek .... blue... eek

*looks at Draa strangely, then back at the woman*
Is that a pet of his or something?

PostPosted: Thu Jun 03, 2010 10:30 am
*giggles*
more like his old playmate
*winks at the nurse then pulls her flask out from her stocking and takes a quick swig replacing it to the spot after*
hmm you really do look like TES....
*bends down and looks at Draa closely*
but I know better 4laugh
*scratches Draa under the chin not even paying mind to the fact he's staring at her strangely*  

lady leko-chan

Desirable Sex Symbol

ThisEmptySoul

Sarcastic Punk

PostPosted: Thu Jun 03, 2010 10:40 am
So many women... *shakes her head and walks off, not quite sure what the woman meant by "playmate", but at this point she feels she needs a break from all things Draa related. As soon as she gets back to the nurse's station, she pops a few tylenol and goes on break*

*kicks his foot a little as a reflexive action to being scratched under the chin. He gets the feeling this is definitely Leko, but the hair is really confusing... and somehow mesmerizing...*
Yes... well... the hair and eyes tend to be a dead giveaway for most people... *eyes grow wide as he realizes he can see right down Leko's top with her bending the way she is* .... oh god... *unintentionally tightens his grip on Kakkosen*

Old Topics

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 100 101 102 103 104 105 ... 146 147 148 149 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games