Welcome to Gaia! ::

Naruto : Rise of the Shinobi

Back to Guilds

A semi-canon Naruto based guild with a splash of many things mixed in. 

Tags: Naruto, Ninja, Non Canon, Role Play, Rping 

Reply Naruto: Rise Of The Shinobi
~Ask US Questions here~ Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 99 100 101 102 103 104 ... 193 194 195 196 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Hedoro Koutai

8,700 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Signature Look 250
  • Consumer 100
PostPosted: Fri Jan 04, 2008 3:10 pm
Lady of the Black Moon
Sorry to bother everyone like this, but what do these three techniques do?:

Bringer of Darkness?
Doryuu Jouheki?
Takitsubo no Jutsu?

Character Use: Yamato
Range: Close (0m ~ 5m)
Type: -

Doton • Doryuu Jouheki is a Ninjutsu technique utilizing the Earth Element. The ninja will do the necessary hand seals. Then a large earthen wall will erupt from the ground. Yamato used this technique in conjunction with a Water Style Takitsubo Jutsu. This allowed him to form a large waterfall.

Takitsubo no Jutsu - Waterfall Basin Technique :
Suiton, Takitsubo no Jutsu is a Ninjutsu technique utilizing the Water Element. Theninja will do the necessary hand seals to create a large volume of water.  
PostPosted: Mon Jan 07, 2008 6:43 am
Noir: Thank you. I think I'm goig to do that despite that fact. If the items her soul is in breaks she's in trouble even if her soul weren't within them.  

xXxFutile RedemptionxXx

Sage-Hyuuga

PostPosted: Mon Jan 07, 2008 11:29 am
well i pmed drago about the Special Equipment and i asked if i can have the tenso(no one owns one) and he said sure so what do i do to get is on my list?  
PostPosted: Mon Jan 07, 2008 1:46 pm
@ Sage: Just post it up in training completion. Instead of a technique just say to add the tenso to your weaponry list.

@ Noir: I though the bringer of water might do something else >_>

1)That can't be dance of divination because that technique your referring to is the Guardian Eight Divination Signs.

2)Alrighty then

3)Empty palm? I thought that was the Eight Divination Signs Air Palm?  

Dr Entropy

6,600 Points
  • Team Edward 100
  • Brandisher 100
  • Team Jacob 100

Ace Zero

PostPosted: Mon Jan 07, 2008 2:37 pm
Dr Entropy
@ Sage: Just post it up in training completion. Instead of a technique just say to add the tenso to your weaponry list.

1)That can't be dance of divination because that technique your referring to is the Guardian Eight Divination Signs.

2)Alrighty then

I actually own Tenso, The 2 swords right? But you can have it.  
PostPosted: Mon Jan 07, 2008 3:23 pm
Dr Entropy

2)Alrighty then

1. Who knows then?

3. That's just a matter of how you translate it I think.  

noir_kama

Dr Entropy

6,600 Points
  • Team Edward 100
  • Brandisher 100
  • Team Jacob 100
PostPosted: Mon Jan 07, 2008 3:27 pm
So we have an extra technique that doesn't need to be there....great.

Its the same with the Kaguya dances xD  
PostPosted: Mon Jan 07, 2008 3:31 pm
lol Don't even get me started I still don't know what most of the Chidori variations mean xd There all in jap with no translations.  

noir_kama

YoshiMitsu789

PostPosted: Mon Jan 07, 2008 4:31 pm
where do i sign up to be the anbu leader?  
PostPosted: Mon Jan 07, 2008 4:33 pm
YoshiMitsu789
where do i sign up to be the anbu leader?
Hmmm we had not thought of that, Sense your the only anbu you become leader f you like, if someone elses wantasleader they will fight you for it.  

Ace Zero

Dr Entropy

6,600 Points
  • Team Edward 100
  • Brandisher 100
  • Team Jacob 100
PostPosted: Mon Jan 07, 2008 4:33 pm
Well if you've already taken your ANBU oath and your the only member, I suppose that automatically makes you the ANBU captain. I guess just add it to your training completion.  
PostPosted: Tue Jan 08, 2008 2:36 pm
I wanted to be ANBU leader. Now I have to kill someone. stare

Question/ Scenerio:

Say a member of the guild has two rpc. One rpc is a Dante while the other can just be referred to as X (clan doesn't matter). The ninja from the X clan has an orochi power which leaves from their body once killed. Can the Dante absorb the X and take their Orochi? If so is that considered a kill? If it is then what if the Dante knows how to defuse the X from within them? Will the seal still be on the X? Someone please answer this, kay?  

xXxFutile RedemptionxXx

xXxFutile RedemptionxXx

PostPosted: Tue Jan 08, 2008 2:40 pm
Miss Mam Ke-Ke
Posted this for anyone, mainly Drago, to see and answer.

Question/ Scenerio:

Say there's a three way battle. One person has 100,000 sp, another has 60,000 sp, and another has 30,000 sp. The 60,000 sp person is a magician with the Magic Eye. If they use a genjutsu on the weaker ninja and it becomes real then does that also effect the 100,000 sp opponent as well as the 30,000 sp one? From my point of view, if the genjutsu is real it should effect all the people except the creator. It just takes a weaker ninja to awaken the eye and wake it real. Am I correct in saying this?

Can a Vampire ninja be able to have made ups effected by moon phases like someone from Hidden Moon? I was just wondering since vampires thrive at night and they've been known to be effected by the moon from time to time.

If someone were to create a rpc that is a himunculi, can their blood seal be off of their body? I'm thinking like Lord Voldemort's horcuxes from Harry Potter except with the seal. It is said that he split up his soul and sealed the parts in certain items and one living being. Would that be possile to create? Answered 3nodding

Can an rpc have four forms? Three are unaffected by certain attacks but can easily be defeated. While the last form is a normal ninja will a doujutsu.

PostPosted: Tue Jan 08, 2008 2:57 pm
Miss Mam Ke-Ke
Miss Mam Ke-Ke
Posted this for anyone, mainly Drago, to see and answer.

Question/ Scenerio:

Say there's a three way battle. One person has 100,000 sp, another has 60,000 sp, and another has 30,000 sp. The 60,000 sp person is a magician with the Magic Eye. If they use a genjutsu on the weaker ninja and it becomes real then does that also effect the 100,000 sp opponent as well as the 30,000 sp one? From my point of view, if the genjutsu is real it should effect all the people except the creator. It just takes a weaker ninja to awaken the eye and wake it real. Am I correct in saying this?
Quote:
Well technically it still only effects the weaker ninja.

Can a Vampire ninja be able to have made ups effected by moon phases like someone from Hidden Moon? I was just wondering since vampires thrive at night and they've been known to be effected by the moon from time to time.
Quote:
Yes, But I am not sure we can have vampires. That vampire thing should fall under a clan itself.

If someone were to create a rpc that is a himunculi, can their blood seal be off of their body? I'm thinking like Lord Voldemort's horcuxes from Harry Potter except with the seal. It is said that he split up his soul and sealed the parts in certain items and one living being. Would that be possile to create? Answered 3nodding

Can an rpc have four forms? Three are unaffected by certain attacks but can easily be defeated. While the last form is a normal ninja will a doujutsu.
Quote:
Not sure what you mean by that.

Ace Zero

Ace Zero

PostPosted: Tue Jan 08, 2008 2:59 pm
Miss Mam Ke-Ke
I wanted to be ANBU leader. Now I have to kill someone. stare

Question/ Scenerio:

Say a member of the guild has two rpc. One rpc is a Dante while the other can just be referred to as X (clan doesn't matter). The ninja from the X clan has an orochi power which leaves from their body once killed. Can the Dante absorb the X and take their Orochi? If so is that considered a kill? If it is then what if the Dante knows how to defuse the X from within them? Will the seal still be on the X? Someone please answer this, kay?
It's not so much as the soul as it is the body. You needd the body and not the soul. If you died in the process then it will be considered a kill, If the homunculi has use to all your skills and such then it would be his to control while you were within him.  
Naruto: Rise Of The Shinobi

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 99 100 101 102 103 104 ... 193 194 195 196 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games