Welcome to Gaia! ::

( guildy)╬[The Empire of Gaia]╬

Back to Guilds

█▓░ FREE GOLDS GIVING ░▓█ Win Million of Gold & Cash 

Tags: Linkin Park,Twilight, Free Golds,Friends Girls boys,Love,Games, Avatars,Items,Shop,Market,Music,Sport, Poll,Bump,Guildy,Naruto, Zomg,Art,Writing,Arena 

Reply [29]~ Role Playing ~
Magical Boarding School RP [Poll Added] Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 99 100 101 102 103 104 ... 187 188 189 190 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Woo the rp isn't dead after all. Thanks to you guys ^^
  Yay your welcome :D
View Results

Zenjin Jiruga

PostPosted: Sun Oct 18, 2009 1:41 am
((that was just a split second idea lol))

???: "im a friend...im Zenjin's mother...and Doza's wife...he gave you my ring so that he could inform you on what will happen next...you must gather all your friends and follow Damon to hius new tower..."

Jett: "You know the view is much better from the top..."  
PostPosted: Sun Oct 18, 2009 1:46 am
"Well how about you go take a look at it yourself. I have any intrest in the view. Damon walked toward a tree and leaned on it.

"Oh well it's nice to meet you then. And what exactly are they planing?" Scarlet asked as she walked a bit closer to see how his mother looked.  

Rin128563

2,250 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Full closet 200
  • Wall Street 200

Zenjin Jiruga

PostPosted: Sun Oct 18, 2009 1:52 am
Jett smirked.
Jett: "now that i think about it...you might like this view better.."
Jett dissappeared and reappeared on top of the tower with Gawnzo.
Damon begins to a hear a faint cry.

???: "Damon plans to lead you out of the forest and isolate you from your friends. and even if you come fully prepared he'll have an army twice the size of yours."

Zenjins mother is about in her early 30's, but does not look a day older than 20. She has long black hair and scarlet eyes. she is quite beautiful.  
PostPosted: Sun Oct 18, 2009 1:56 am
Damon looked up to see what Jett was talking about.

"I see thats something he would do. Well he might have an army as twice the size then mines, but i have with me strong willing soldiers, determind to end all of this." Scarlet stopped in front of her and looked at her, admiring her beauty.

((try to find a pic lol i like visuals!! lol XD))  

Rin128563

2,250 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Full closet 200
  • Wall Street 200

Zenjin Jiruga

PostPosted: Sun Oct 18, 2009 1:59 am
the faint cry gets louder and louder every second. Its Gawnzo falling from the sky. He finally hits the ground, creating a crater and killing him instantly. Jett looks down at Damon and smirks.

???: "it wont matter once he gets you to the tower. i cant explain why."

((ok lemme look lol))  
PostPosted: Sun Oct 18, 2009 2:05 am
((lol ok...........awwww poor Gawnzo v.v))

Damon laughed and looked over into the crator looking at the splattered body.

"I see......well how exactly is he planning on getting me there." Scarlet thought aloud.  

Rin128563

2,250 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Full closet 200
  • Wall Street 200

Zenjin Jiruga

PostPosted: Sun Oct 18, 2009 2:21 am
((lol found one...oh wellz...he was gonna die eventually...lol))
Gawnzo was splattered and barely recognizable, and shooting blood out of his neck. body kind of twitches.

???: "he plans to tell you if you do not come to him he will have someone kill your friends tribe members one by one"
User Image  
PostPosted: Sun Oct 18, 2009 2:25 am
"Of course he would do something as low as that. Then i should go now there isn't any point in telling my friends to come with me. I'm sure he'll find a way to get me isolated anyways. I'll be fine though he wont kill me.....yet." Scarlet opened her eyes and disappeared and reappeared in the forest and walked toward the tower.

Damon laughed and then left Scarlet coming. "Ah here she comes, getting her here was easier then i thought." Damon laughed again.  

Rin128563

2,250 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Full closet 200
  • Wall Street 200

Zenjin Jiruga

PostPosted: Sun Oct 18, 2009 2:32 am
((i was gonna leave the battle for tomorrow, so the others can join in. so no fighting yet lol))

Jett smirked as Scarlet appeared at the tower
Jett: "well hello pretty lady..."  
PostPosted: Sun Oct 18, 2009 2:39 am
((lol well there really isn't ganna be a battle for now..... twisted my plan is to give in for today and then has he thinks he will now easily get the books my army shall give him a surprise attack muahahahaha lol))

Scarlet ignored Jett and stood in front of Damon throwing her swords on the floor.

"Smart choice. You are know my captive!" He clapped his hands once and dark shackles closed on her wrists, feet and neck. He held the chains, but she simply stood there emotionless. He lead her into the tower and into a big room. All you could hear was his demonic laugh.  

Rin128563

2,250 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Full closet 200
  • Wall Street 200

Zenjin Jiruga

PostPosted: Sun Oct 18, 2009 2:43 am
((ok good because i got like 3 more suprises for you lol....))
Zenjin stood inside the tower near a stained glass window, looking slightly different.  
PostPosted: Sun Oct 18, 2009 2:51 am
Scarlet saw Zenjin then quickly looked back down. Damon lead her up the stairs and shut the door behind him. "So are you here to give me the books?"

"Of course not you stupid idiot!" Scarlet snapped.

Damon grabbed a hold of the chains and pulled her forcably toward him and kneed her in the stomach. She fell onto the floor coughing but didn't scream in pain like he wanted her too. "Lets see how about i make you cry." He lifted up his hove and brought it down on Scarlets hand. She could here the bones break and the pain was so gut wrenching that she couldn't stop the scream from ripping out of her throat. "Well theres a start but i want to make you cry." He sadisticly laughed.

((lol ok can't wait XD))  

Rin128563

2,250 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Full closet 200
  • Wall Street 200

Zenjin Jiruga

PostPosted: Sun Oct 18, 2009 2:58 am
Zenjin stood there admiring the stained glass of a man killing a demon.
his face has some veins popping out and his eyes are sort of bloodshot. Zenjin enjoyed the power he felt through his first form. he decided to call form 1, Oni Zenjin. Zenjin looked down sadly as he heard Scarlet scream.

((foreshadowing ftw lol)  
PostPosted: Sun Oct 18, 2009 3:04 am
((lol otay))

Scarlet held her hand and tryed to heal it.

"Thats not going to work in here, this room is enchanted and no powers other then mine can be used, but nice try." He crouched down and looked at Scarlet, "Come on cry for me."

Scarlet laughed and spit in his face.

"Fine then cry to the wall!" Damon stood up straight and kicked her as hard as he could on the side of her head with his leg causing her to go flying through a couple of stuff and into the wall. As she hit the wall she crashed on to the floor blood flowing from her head on to the floor, some seeping through it. "So she bleeds!" Damon laughed as he left the room and shut it tight leaving Scarlet on the floor half unconscious.  

Rin128563

2,250 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Full closet 200
  • Wall Street 200

Zenjin Jiruga

PostPosted: Sun Oct 18, 2009 3:08 am
Zenjin wondered if his plan would work. he winced every time he heard a loud bang from that room.  
[29]~ Role Playing ~

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 99 100 101 102 103 104 ... 187 188 189 190 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games