Welcome to Gaia! ::

Angel Eclipse

Back to Guilds

A unique role playing community! 

Tags: Roleplaying, Fantasy, Adventure, Angel, Eclipse 

Reply Role Playing [Verspya]
Crystallis Research Academy Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 98 99 100 101 102 103 ... 208 209 210 211 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Fujibayashi Shina

PostPosted: Thu Jun 04, 2009 7:23 pm
User Image

....Shina Maliatome, the wandering observer....
Shina smiled. "Sorry. Im not serious about leaving. Its funny because I should be. I should be willing to keep my own safety and walk out. Or face the impossible odds and fight you guys even though its clear I dont have much chance." She stretched luxuriously. "I am prepared to face you both, even if these are my final moments."
....Kyuubi No Kitsune, except with ten tails...

PostPosted: Thu Jun 04, 2009 7:46 pm
Some Might Say...
Chronarch sighed. He swept his cape to the side revealing his mace even as he swung it for the girl's head in a vicious diagonal arc
User Image
...The Saddest of Pandas

KelpMonger
Crew

Friendly Friend

Fujibayashi Shina

PostPosted: Thu Jun 04, 2009 7:58 pm
User Image

....Shina Maliatome, the wandering observer....
Shina sighed as the arcing mace flew at her. She didnt have much choice... snapping her finger as a miniture black hole formed in front of his swinging arc. Shina was on the move, as her magic did target her as well. The hole was simular to black holes in space, as things that touched it had a hard time leaving, and it began pulling in everything around it. Shina simply moved to the opposite wall, and created a wall of ice to seperate her from being pulled in. The ice wall wouldnt last long, but shina didnt need long. She slashed, carving a small hole in the academy wall, and called over the wall. "I thought maybe you were not a fool, but alas, your one of the conformed. Its pathetic." She stepped out, leaving towards the forest. Although she didnt look it, she was about to pass out, as the magic used to get out was extremely taxing on her body. The hole was small and as long as some one know how to dispell, it wouldnt do any major damage to anything, and if Shina was right, the two men would be strong enough to evade it. She staggered away from the academy...
....Kyuubi No Kitsune, except with ten tails...

PostPosted: Fri Jun 05, 2009 5:51 am
Lunair sighed. throwing off the jacket, he glared at Rick. "Oh screw it." Lunair said, drawing his sword. "I guess its useless to try and hide in this... hive." Lunair said, thinking of the most fitting word he could. "Theres only one problem with your total control. I think i have it figured out. your linked to them all somehow. so maybe, just maybe, hurting one, will hurt you as well." Lunair said, before cutting off a scientist's head.  

pyroknight1

6,875 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Citizen 200
  • Signature Look 250

UkyoKuonji2004
Vice Captain

Feral Kitten

PostPosted: Fri Jun 05, 2009 6:20 am
Rick looked at the scientist as he bled to death before him, "Looks like you need to return to the drawing board," He said casually.
Guards pulled up their weapons and fired tranquilizers at Lunair.  
PostPosted: Fri Jun 05, 2009 2:48 pm
(Hey Panda, when you reply, just say something if you think my post was pushing it. I have the nagging feeling I did push the line a little more then I shoulda. So if your ok with rolling with it, great, and if not, ill change it to something else. biggrin No worries)  

Fujibayashi Shina

pyroknight1

6,875 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Citizen 200
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Sat Jun 06, 2009 2:27 pm
Lunair cussed out his own bad luck with his guess, right before passing out. falling to the ground, his wings, which had been white since the bands became his armor, turned to their natural black, and his armor became bands again. his hair also turned black.  
PostPosted: Sat Jun 06, 2009 2:29 pm
Rick walked over to Lunair with a black colored crystallis in hand. The guards pulled Lunair up and made sure he wasn't going to try anything.
Rick placed the black crystallis over Lunair's chest so it could bind to him. It would drain any magic Lunair creates.  

UkyoKuonji2004
Vice Captain

Feral Kitten

pyroknight1

6,875 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Citizen 200
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Sat Jun 06, 2009 2:37 pm
the moment the crystallis touched Lunair, his bands, which originally bound him, reacted, glowing, and circle of symbols appearing around each band, right before energy arced to the crystallis, causing it to turn white, and useless.  
PostPosted: Sat Jun 06, 2009 2:41 pm
Rick laughed, "Fine. I got a special room just for this one," He said, "Take him away," He told the guards. He returned to the lab again.

The guards moved Lunair into another room. This room is covered in ancient letters and magic circles. It binds magic completely. It was made to counteract those creatures who use magic constantly like Faeries. Any magic used would be pushed back into their bodies again. The best someone could do in here was destroy themselves.  

UkyoKuonji2004
Vice Captain

Feral Kitten

pyroknight1

6,875 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Citizen 200
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Sat Jun 06, 2009 2:48 pm
once Lunair was thrown into the room and the guards left, Lunair started to wake, his band's reacting. opening his eyes, Lunair looked around, seeing the symbols. getting up, Lunair tried using his magic, but the moment he did, it turned back on him, electrocuting him. giving up quickly, Lunair instead started using his natural ability to control and solidify shadows, which was a sort of anti-magic. arcing down, under the door, the shadows came up, trying to unlock it.  
PostPosted: Sat Jun 06, 2009 2:52 pm
The doors required a unique code to enter, and it had to be a special kind of normal magic. Only a few people know which magic and which intensity to use. But it was impossible to unlock it from the outside, and there were guards keeping watch on the door that used magic sealing abilities just in case. They could actually see the shadow being used, so one of the guards left as the other ones blasted the shadow away with strong light.  

UkyoKuonji2004
Vice Captain

Feral Kitten

pyroknight1

6,875 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Citizen 200
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Sat Jun 06, 2009 3:13 pm
The moment the shadow got burned away, Lunair passed back out.  
PostPosted: Sat Jun 06, 2009 3:18 pm
A gas was emitted into the room with Lunair that would keep the Seraph unconscious. It was powerful.

Rick lifted the crystallis out of the glass case that had Kir's wing, "Done!" He declared to the pulsing red jewel, "And with this, I don't need that girl's blood crystallis anymore. I got it all transferred here," One of his hands went into the case and touched Kir's wing. He started to infect it, "You're mine now, little toy. Come back here so I can play with you a little more..."  

UkyoKuonji2004
Vice Captain

Feral Kitten

pyroknight1

6,875 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Citizen 200
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Sat Jun 06, 2009 4:49 pm
The gas kept Lunair out all right. it also started to kill him. being kept unconcious for too long was deadly for seraph. their brains werent wired for inactivity. once he was out for more than ten minute, he wouldnt be able to wake up without any help.  
Role Playing [Verspya]

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 98 99 100 101 102 103 ... 208 209 210 211 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games