Welcome to Gaia! ::

Reply Gundam Heroes
Gundam Heroes RPG Thread CURRENT Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 8 9 10 11 12 13 ... 21 22 23 24 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Codename Heero Yuy
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Fri Aug 24, 2007 11:18 am
Heero spotted the other teen through the foliage around the palace. He nodded to him, approaching Wufei quickly.

"Have you spotted it?" he asked, not having seen the bomb, yet.  
PostPosted: Fri Aug 24, 2007 11:21 am
Duo wrapped his good arm around Quatre and pulled him through one of the doors into an empty room, closing the door behind them.

"Hey... calm down," he said, giving the former Sandrock pilot a light shake. "You gotta stay with me, here... We can worry about Trowa later, and I'm fine, so don't worry about it." He sighed. "An'sides, Heero's outside. It's faster for Wufei to meet him out there and for us to stay in here than the other way around, anyway."  

Duo Shinigami Maxwell
Captain

TheWindySea
Crew

Liberal Autobiographer

PostPosted: Fri Aug 24, 2007 11:28 am
Quatre shook his head and looked at Duo. "I didn't mean to loose it in the middle of a mission Duo. Thank you for bringing me back to Earth." He said. He then gave Duo a grin that was reminiscent of the braided pilot's own. "Now, let's go kick bad guy butt."  
PostPosted: Fri Aug 24, 2007 11:35 am
Duo smirked, a rather dangerous expression considering. "Sounds like a plan to me," he said in agreement. He checked the door, and then the hall. "Clear..." He was out and off towards the main foyer again, moving quickly and without a sound.  

Duo Shinigami Maxwell
Captain

TheWindySea
Crew

Liberal Autobiographer

PostPosted: Fri Aug 24, 2007 11:39 am
Quatre beamed at Duo and then locked his expression down to something more serious. He slipped out of the room after the taller pilot.

'Duo's right. I can't afford to be distracted by thinking things like that. Everything will be okay. Things will work out.' he thought before focusing back on the mission at hand.  
PostPosted: Fri Aug 24, 2007 12:10 pm
Wufei shook his head, "Nothing yet. It must be close. Split up and sweep the area." He decided promptly. "I'll take the left section you take the right. Whoever finds it lets the other know over radio contact." He decided and turned swiftly to begin canvassing the area. It couldn't be too hard. Wind said it would be easy enough to spot.  

A Kiss of Starlight

Sparkly Star

Duo Shinigami Maxwell
Captain

PostPosted: Fri Aug 24, 2007 12:14 pm
Several minutes later, Duo paused at one point, signaling Quatre to stop. Listening, a few voices could be heard around the corner. They didn't sound happy. Duo switched sides, stepping across the hallway to press against the opposite wall. Then, he slowly approached the corner.

He crouched, peering around the edge to judge where and how many, then pulled back. He looked back at Quatre, holding up three fingers. There were three of them. Rifling through his many pockets, he produced a small black square. Once he was sure they weren't on the radio, he stood. Showing Quatre the device, he winked and then took several quick steps backwards across the intersection so he could fling it towards them. He ducked down on the other side just as one shouted.

After a small bang and a large puff of smoke, Duo motioned for Quatre to move with him before quickly disappearing into the cloud.  
PostPosted: Fri Aug 24, 2007 12:28 pm
Heero nodded, moving off in the other direction without a word. They weren't far from the location Zechs had mentioned, so it had to be pretty close. The former OZ officer had also said it would be easy to find...

"Chang..." Heero crouched next to a large case. There were no visible markings on the outside.  

Codename Heero Yuy
Vice Captain

TheWindySea
Crew

Liberal Autobiographer

PostPosted: Fri Aug 24, 2007 12:31 pm
Quatre followed Duo's lead, knowing and trusting what the other pilot was doing. They had worked together enough that Quatre could tell what Duo was going to do.  
PostPosted: Fri Aug 24, 2007 12:43 pm
"Copy." Wufei turned, legs carrying him switly over the ground. It didn't take much to find Heero and he looked down at the seemily innocent looking case. "So that's it. Let's get this defused so that this entire scenario can be over."  

A Kiss of Starlight

Sparkly Star

Codename Heero Yuy
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Fri Aug 24, 2007 1:00 pm
Heero pulled out his knife. He checked the seam of the case to see how it was made. The lid overlapped the bottom, so it was going to be hard to tell if there was something in place to detect the case being opened. He moved around to the back where the hinges were and looked that over as well.

"We're going to have to be careful opening this to see inside," he told Wufei. "There's no way to tell if it's been rigged to detonate when it's opened without the right signal."  
PostPosted: Fri Aug 24, 2007 1:12 pm
Duo used the butt of his gun to knock the closest one senseless once he was in the cloud. He grabbed the next one around the neck from behind while Quatre took care of the third.

"Where is he?" he demanded. "Is he still in the main entrance?"

He nodded, coughing.

"You'd better not be lying to me... I hate liars." Duo's voice turned darker, carrying an unspoken threat.

"He's *cough* there! Jus' lemme *cough* go!"

"Good." Duo smirked. "But... I can't let you go tellin' on us, now, can I?"

His eyes widened.

"Sorry..." the pilot said, clearly not really meaning it. He released him, giving him a moment to step forward a lurch, and struck him across the back of his head with his gun like the first one. He fell unconscious to the floor. With his suspicions confirmed, Duo continued down the hall, heading for the front steps.  

Duo Shinigami Maxwell
Captain

TheWindySea
Crew

Liberal Autobiographer

PostPosted: Fri Aug 24, 2007 1:37 pm
Quatre followed along Duo, keeping his eyes sharp for anyone or anything that might put a kink in their already flawed plan. He swallowed, nervous again. His plan went haywire, people might blame Duo's injury on him.

NO!

He shook his head clear. That wouldn't happen. Duo wouldn't let it happen.  
PostPosted: Fri Aug 24, 2007 1:41 pm
Duo stopped at the bottom of the stairs leading up to the main foyer. He crouched low, quietly checking his gun's ammo. Then, he slowly and quietly started creeping his way up the steps. He stopped about halfway, wincing as his arm didn't appreciate the pressure of him crawling on it.  

Duo Shinigami Maxwell
Captain

TheWindySea
Crew

Liberal Autobiographer

PostPosted: Fri Aug 24, 2007 1:45 pm
Quatre slipped somewhere private and pressed the comm.

"Wufei, Heero, Trowa, Zechs, we're going to take out the leader. We haven't had any problems. How are things on your end?"

He then slipped out of the room and followed after Duo.  
Gundam Heroes

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 8 9 10 11 12 13 ... 21 22 23 24 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff