Reply The First United Church of Bowie
The Man Who Fell to Earth Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 8 9 10 11 12 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

SilverTiger

PostPosted: Thu Apr 05, 2007 7:26 pm
Haven't seen it as I have yet to find a rental place that would carry a copy, but maybe I just haven't been looking hard enough. Then again, Basquiat was on one of the cable channels a little while ago (I didn't watch it, though I wish I had. It sounds like my kind of movie), so who knows! It could be on TV sometime.  
PostPosted: Fri Apr 06, 2007 1:36 pm
SilverTiger
Haven't seen it as I have yet to find a rental place that would carry a copy, but maybe I just haven't been looking hard enough. Then again, Basquiat was on one of the cable channels a little while ago (I didn't watch it, though I wish I had. It sounds like my kind of movie), so who knows! It could be on TV sometime.
I wish it were.  

Is Dair
Crew

Thin W. Duke

PostPosted: Fri Apr 06, 2007 3:12 pm
Crimson_Dragan
SilverTiger
I wish it were.

The best parts would get cut out anyway.  
PostPosted: Fri Apr 06, 2007 3:51 pm
Thin W. Duke
Crimson_Dragan
SilverTiger
I wish it were.

Yeah. That's true. Plus the commercials. ._.  

Is Dair
Crew

xx Bowie

PostPosted: Mon Apr 09, 2007 12:13 pm
Crimson_Dragan
Thin W. Duke
Crimson_Dragan
SilverTiger
I wish it were.

'Less it was on HBO.. plus they're thinking of remaking it so..

PostPosted: Mon Apr 09, 2007 7:15 pm
` Oh Mr. Rabbit..
Crimson_Dragan
Thin W. Duke
Crimson_Dragan
SilverTiger
I wish it were.

Remake?? Eh. I probably won't see it then. I'm just watching it for Bowie. :B  

Is Dair
Crew

xx Bowie

PostPosted: Thu Apr 12, 2007 2:27 pm
Crimson_Dragan
` Oh Mr. Rabbit..
Crimson_Dragan
Thin W. Duke
Crimson_Dragan
SilverTiger
I wish it were.

My Complete guide says that it was his first and probably geatest movie role. He did amazing, something not easily repeated.

Heehee, my favorite part is when she's all 'DON'T LEAVE ME!!!' and she's thrashing him around and he's like leaning on the wall of the kitchen, and then the oven tinks and she grabs out some cookies and holds the tray out to him and he hits it and the cookies go everywhere. I was laughing REALLY loud.

PostPosted: Thu Apr 12, 2007 5:45 pm
` Oh Mr. Rabbit..
Crimson_Dragan
` Oh Mr. Rabbit..
Crimson_Dragan
Thin W. Duke

My Complete guide says that it was his first and probably geatest movie role. He did amazing, something not easily repeated.

Heehee, my favorite part is when she's all 'DON'T LEAVE ME!!!' and she's thrashing him around and he's like leaning on the wall of the kitchen, and then the oven tinks and she grabs out some cookies and holds the tray out to him and he hits it and the cookies go everywhere. I was laughing REALLY loud.

ya i posted a clip of that somewhere.  

goddity

Is Dair
Crew

PostPosted: Thu Apr 12, 2007 9:14 pm
the curious miss rooo
` Oh Mr. Rabbit..
Crimson_Dragan
` Oh Mr. Rabbit..
Crimson_Dragan
Thin W. Duke

Yeah, that was funny as... Well, the movie Labyrinth.  
PostPosted: Wed May 16, 2007 12:25 pm
Agent Glitter
OMG YOU ARE ALL INSANE WHAT THE HELL.

It is the best movie ever! It's really not that similar to the book, but it's still very good in it's own way. It's very disjointed and confusing at times, which I like but I guess some people don't. Anyways I pretty much adore the movie. Thomas Newton is so delicate and fragile and pretty.
heart

Even if you don't like it, you do get to see naked Bowie (make sure you get the UNCUT VERSION). Which is nice, even though you're stuck seeing Candy Clark naked in the same second. Just mentally block her out and you're good.

I agree! I love it...and to the last paragraph....lol! xp  

SPACEBOY1987

xx Bowie

PostPosted: Mon May 28, 2007 12:47 pm
Crimson Dragan
the curious miss rooo
` Oh Mr. Rabbit..
Crimson_Dragan
` Oh Mr. Rabbit..

But the Labyrinth isn't funny... D:

PostPosted: Mon May 28, 2007 4:08 pm
` Oh Mr. Rabbit..
Crimson Dragan
the curious miss rooo
` Oh Mr. Rabbit..
Crimson_Dragan
` Oh Mr. Rabbit..

But the effects are. ._. They put midgets in costumes, and made them fly around on strings, and harnesses. ._.  

Is Dair
Crew

xx Bowie

PostPosted: Sat Jun 09, 2007 11:51 am
Crimson Dragan
` Oh Mr. Rabbit..
Crimson Dragan
the curious miss rooo
` Oh Mr. Rabbit..

But the effects are. ._. They put midgets in costumes, and made them fly around on strings, and harnesses. ._.

PEOPLE HERE TAKE THE LABYRINTH SERIOUSLY!
scream
-bitchslap-
Actually, I prefer counting how many times 'Ambrocious' turns from a real dog to a stuffed animal. (:

PostPosted: Sat Jun 09, 2007 7:03 pm
Fantastic Death Abyss
Crimson Dragan
` Oh Mr. Rabbit..
Crimson Dragan
the curious miss rooo
` Oh Mr. Rabbit..

PEOPLE HERE TAKE THE LABYRINTH SERIOUSLY!
scream
-bitchslap-
Actually, I prefer counting how many times 'Ambrocious' turns from a real dog to a stuffed animal. (:
XDD Yeh.  

Is Dair
Crew

the man from mars

PostPosted: Tue Jul 17, 2007 3:29 pm
Press your space face close to mine, love...

I want that movie sooo bad. I'll probably order it soon, though. : D I finally have money haha.

...Freak out in a moonage daydream.

The First United Church of Bowie

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 8 9 10 11 12 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces