Welcome to Gaia! ::

Reality: Resurrection!

Back to Guilds

relax with us 

Tags: contests, games, variety 

Reply 4: The Three R's, (Lit) RP, Reviews, & Reports (Debate/Essays/Creative Writing)
Crimson Waters NEW RP! Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 8 9 10 11 12 13 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Are Vampires Real?
  Yes and they scare me!
  Yes... I vant to drink your blood *attacks*
  No. They are fantacy and science says...
  Yes! They are soooo cool I want you be just like them!
View Results

Josiphine C Pegasus

PostPosted: Thu Mar 08, 2007 6:25 pm
Sara didn't have to be told twice. She jumped into the cupboard and squeezed into the corner chewing her lip. "Promise me they won't find me." she begged.  
PostPosted: Thu Mar 08, 2007 7:11 pm
Senna clambered down the stairs to the kitchen below, her eyebrow raised at the tense look on the two crewmen's faces.
"We are about to set sail and hopefully our cook has decided on tonight's dinner?"
She turned to Todd for a moment before glancing at Jame.
"Now tell me there's good reason for me having to mislead that gentleman"  

Aubre Lark

Josiphine C Pegasus

PostPosted: Thu Mar 08, 2007 7:55 pm
Sara sat curled up in the cupboard as she listened. The voices were hushed so she couldn't be cirtian what was said. 'I'll be okay, I'll be okay...' she thought to herself.  
PostPosted: Fri Mar 09, 2007 8:32 am
Todd, blinked, changing his stance. He was too good a liar to be caught now.
"Yes ma'am, everythings fine. I decided on a roast for tonight ma'am, if it please you. I thought it may be a good way to wish in luck on the voyage."
Luck... they'd need plenty of that...  

Mad Madam Mimm

sara-ane

Dapper Dabbler

PostPosted: Sat Mar 10, 2007 7:45 pm
((sorry been busy. Dates, meetings, sleepovers... yeah... I'm back now though))

James nodded in agreement. "Yes Ma'am. Todd and I were just getting more aquainted seeing as we will be working together so often. It wouldn't do for the two of us not to have a good working relationship. Is there anything else that needs to be done before we set sail?"
He chose to pretend he hadn't heard her ask why she had lied to the man. Maybe she was just testing them.  
PostPosted: Sun Mar 11, 2007 6:16 pm
"Yes Ma'am. Todd and I were just getting more aquainted seeing as we will be working together so often. It wouldn't do for the two of us not to have a good working relationship. Is there anything else that needs to be done before we set sail?"
Senna smiled softly at the ship's boy's response and folded her arms.
"Yes, I'd like you to go give a message to our helmsman not to steer any course even when we reach open sea"  

Aubre Lark

sara-ane

Dapper Dabbler

PostPosted: Sun Mar 11, 2007 8:21 pm
James nodded looking visably confused about the order. He glanced at Todd then back at the First Mate.
"Yes Ma'am. I'll go do that right now."
He was desperately wanting to ask why but knew that it wasn't his place to do so.
With one final confused blink, he headed to the upper decks where he was sure to find the helmsman.  
PostPosted: Mon Mar 12, 2007 11:40 am
Todd stood at an akward, semi-attention state. He wasn't sure wether to salute or not, so settled on looking respectfully at the first mate.
"Uh... if you would ma'am, i... i need to work in an empty kitchen if its all the same to you... ma'am."
He silently leant against the cupboard door, that was slowly drifting open. He continued to look directly into the first mates eyes. Dont let on he thought  

Mad Madam Mimm

Josiphine C Pegasus

PostPosted: Mon Mar 12, 2007 11:53 am
Sara had been inching the cupboard door open so she could see. Once Todd leaned on it he closed out every shred of light she'd let in. She frowned confused, but resited yelling at him. She'd seen someone else in the room she didn't recognize and noticed also this person was a lady. Maybe Todd and James were nice to her, but she couldn't take chances. Sara sat back in the corner of the cupboard again and waited.  
PostPosted: Mon Mar 12, 2007 7:34 pm
"Uh... if you would ma'am, i... i need to work in an empty kitchen if its all the same to you... ma'am." Senna was immediately alerted by Todds nervousness. No wait...they couldn't really be... She shook her head and looked down, just in time to see the mysteriously opening cupboard door.
"There's no way a human can fit in there"
She thought in wonder, but moved closer all the same. Senna gripped the handle and looked inquiringly at Tood before yanking it open  

Aubre Lark

Josiphine C Pegasus

PostPosted: Tue Mar 13, 2007 7:53 am
Sara shilded her eyes from the sudden brightness before looking up into the face of the lady she'd seen when she peeked out. Sara tried to move away, but she was already shoved into a back corner of the cupboard. She bit her lip and her eyes filled with tears. She dropped her head not even wanting to look at the lady. She was found out now and she'd be forced off the ship and back to her masters house. Sara cringed. She could already feel the sharp lashes the horse whip would leave on her back. She'd be forced to go back to him and he'd punish her worse than ever. At the moment death really did seem a better option. So Sara looked up and blurted. "Okay you found me. Just don't send me back there. Kill me if you have to, but I'm not ever going back." Tears streaked down her cheeks, but she refused to be scared.  
PostPosted: Tue Mar 13, 2007 2:42 pm
James clomped down the stairs and re-entered the kitchen without looking inside first.
"The helmsman wants to know..."
He trailed off, eyes wide as he beheld the scene in front of him.
"Oh... no."
He quickly got in front of Sara and bravely stared up at the first mate.
"Ma'am, I take full responsibility for this. Todd didn't find out about her until the merchant was already on the ship. I'm sorry for the deceit but... I really, really hate slavery. It's not right for humans to own other humans. You've met him. That man will either kill her or make her wish she was dead. He already thinks she isn't on the ship. Please don't turn her in!"
Inside, James was scared to death. Everything he had worked for, trying to work an honest living and turning his life around could be over. He knew good and well that he could end up being owned by that merchant because of all this.
I'd kill myself first.  

sara-ane

Dapper Dabbler

Mad Madam Mimm

PostPosted: Tue Mar 13, 2007 2:56 pm
Todd stood, staring at the cupboard. Fool. Foolish boy. You try to be a man, to make your family proud. We've not even set sail and you're already in trouble. You try to be a friend and you cant even keep a secret...
he bit his lip, and looked at his scuffed shoes. He couldn't bring hmself to look at James. He tried to block the noise from his ears. James defending him, sara's weeping... it was his fault. He couldnt even keep a secret.  
PostPosted: Tue Mar 13, 2007 6:21 pm
"Okay you found me. Just don't send me back there. Kill me if you have to, but I'm not ever going back."
Senna raised an eyebrow at the girl cringing at the back of the cupboard.
"So they were harboring a fugitive"
She thought to herself, casting a backward look at James who had just returned.
"Ma'am, I take full responsibility for this. Todd didn't find out about her until the merchant was already on the ship. I'm sorry for the deceit but... I really, really hate slavery. It's not right for humans to own other humans. You've met him. That man will either kill her or make her wish she was dead. He already thinks she isn't on the ship. Please don't turn her in!"
Senna didn't respond to his words, but stepped closer to the girl and began brsikly.
"First things first, now I don't care how flexible you are...that space wasn't meant to hold a human being and it's got to be cramped. Come out, let me see you properly"  

Aubre Lark

Josiphine C Pegasus

PostPosted: Wed Mar 14, 2007 9:10 am
Sara slowly crawled out and stood up to her full hight...which wasn't very tall. She folded her hands in front of her and kept her head down and her blue eyes on the floor. A few of her golden curls fell across her face, but she didn't even raise a hand to push them away. "Ma'am, please don't punish James or Todd. None of this is thier fault. It was all my idea and I will take full responibility for whatever trouble I have caused." She cast James a look that said. 'Let-me-handle-this-it's-my-problem.' Sara gulped before continuing. "I'd hate to have them punished for a crime they did not commit." she still didn't look up. She pleaded with her mind. 'James, keep your mouth shut, please.'  
4: The Three R's, (Lit) RP, Reviews, & Reports (Debate/Essays/Creative Writing)

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 8 9 10 11 12 13 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games