Welcome to Gaia! ::

Naruto : Rise of the Shinobi

Back to Guilds

A semi-canon Naruto based guild with a splash of many things mixed in. 

Tags: Naruto, Ninja, Non Canon, Role Play, Rping 

Reply Naruto: Rise Of The Shinobi
~Ask US Questions here~ Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 8 9 10 11 12 13 ... 193 194 195 196 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Nyu_Panda_King

PostPosted: Sun Oct 01, 2006 1:38 pm
Quixilver05
sk8erboy123845
Thanks, but I'm going to become a Hagane that's why I need to know what those clan techniques do.
Liquid Steel Acid:
Steel Reflection:
Weapon Flicker
Steel Creation

ok, when I was Hagane I guessed what they did.

liquid steel acid- makes it rain down steel that burns on the touch

Steel reflection- makes several panels of steel come up and loomk like a large house of mirrors.

weapon flicker- like body flicker for a Kunai

steel creation- creates a large sheet of steel that you can mold to what you want

Ok thank you!!!!!  
PostPosted: Tue Oct 03, 2006 5:51 pm
::Techniques::

First Hokage
Moku Bunshin no Jutsu: 700 Skill Points
Tree World Construction: 900 Skill Points
Shichuuka no Jutsu: 1000 Skill Points
Shichuurou no Jutsu: 900 Skill Points
Birth of Dense Woodland: 1200 Skill Points
Moku Shouheki no Jutsu: 1000 Skill Points

Second Hokage
Water Encampment Wall: 1000 Skill Points
Water Dragon Projectile: 1000 Skill Points
Water Collision Destruction: 1100 Skill Points
Bringer of Darkness: 900 Skill Points
Doryuu Jouheki: 800 Skill Points
Takitsubo no Jutsu: 800 Skill Points

Third Hokage
Earth Dragon Projectile: 1000 Skill Points
Earth Style Wall: 1300 Skill Points
Mud Clone: 800 Skill Points
Earth Flow River: 900 Skill Points
Fire Dragon Projectile: 700 Skill Points
Fire Dragon Flame Projectile: 1100 Skill Points
King Enma Summon: 3000 Skill Points
Indestructible Prison Wall: 1000 Skill Points (( Must Know King Enma Summoning ))
Shuriken Shadow Clone: 750 Skill Points
Jutsu Shou: 2000 Skill Points (Can only use once per battle)

Fourth Hokage
Flying Thunder God Technique: 1300 Skill Points
Demonic Soul Seal(( Summons Death )): 3000 Skill Points (( When used, you must grab where they cant escape and the individual and you must die afterward. ))

Third Kazekage
Satetsu: 900
Satetsu Kaihou: 1000 ((Must know Satetsu))
Satetsu Shigure: 1100 ((Must know Satetsu))

Orchimaru
Hidden Snake Hands: 1000 Skill Points (( Comes out of the mouth instead of your sleeves ))
Multiple Hidden Snake Hands: 1200
Double Snake Assassination: 900 Skill Points (( Must die after using it ))
Vanishing Facial Copy: 800 Skill Points
Great Breakthrough: 900 Skill Points
Object Shuriken: 700 Skill points
Manda Summoning: 2000 Skill Points

What do these attack do? (Exclude Manda Summoning due to it being already learned and King Enma summon)  

Suckick

bonedragon17

PostPosted: Tue Oct 03, 2006 6:19 pm
First Hokage
Moku Bunshin no Jutsu: 700 Skill Points - Creates a clone out of wood
Tree World Construction: 900 Skill Points - Creates trees from the ground as if like a forest.
Shichuuka no Jutsu: 1000 Skill Points - Creates a home for the caster to thrive in.
Shichuurou no Jutsu: 900 Skill Points - Creates a prision around the target
Birth of Dense Woodland: 1200 Skill Points - Creates trees from the ground that are close together and at a larger scale to ensnare the opponent in their branches.
Moku Shouheki no Jutsu: 1000 Skill Points - Creates a half dome made from wood to protect the caster from attack.

Second Hokage
Water Encampment Wall: 1000 Skill Points - Creates a swirling mass of water to surround and protect the user.
Water Dragon Projectile: 1000 Skill Points - Creates a dragon and casts it forwards at the opponent.
Water Collision Destruction: 1100 Skill Points - Same as Water Encampment wall but only attacking the opponent with the water.
Bringer of Darkness: 900 Skill Points - Creates a genjutsu that blinds the opponent from any incoming attacks.
Doryuu Jouheki: 800 Skill Points - An earthen wall will come from the ground that is used to create a waterfall from Takitsubo no Jutsu.
Takitsubo no Jutsu: 800 Skill Points - The ninja will do the necessary hand seals to create a large volume of water.

Third Hokage
Earth Dragon Projectile: 1000 Skill Points - Fires mud projectiles at the opponent from the mought of a dragon.
Earth Style Wall: 1300 Skill Points - User spits out mud in a line that shoots up in a strong barrier to protect from incoming attacks.
Mud Clone: 800 Skill Points - User switches place with a mud clone to avoid damage.
Earth Flow River: 900 Skill Points - The ground under the victom turns into a river of mud that drags the opponent down with it.
Fire Dragon Projectile: 700 Skill Points - User shoots flame from their moughs at the opponent.
Fire Dragon Flame Projectile: 1100 Skill Points - Casts fire over the mud projectiles of Earth Dragon Projectile and makes them a combination of fire and mud.
King Enma Summon: 3000 Skill Points - Summons the monkey god.
Indestructible Prison Wall: 1000 Skill Points (( Must Know King Enma Summoning )) - Makes a dage around teh user to prevent damage.
Shuriken Shadow Clone: 750 Skill Points - creates clones of a thrown shurikan.
Jutsu Shou: 2000 Skill Points (Can only use once per battle) - negate the activation of a technique. opponent can't use same technique for a long while.

Fourth Hokage
Flying Thunder God Technique: 1300 Skill Points - User is able to teleport to anything that has the required mark. Normally used with a kunai.
Demonic Soul Seal(( Summons Death )): 3000 Skill Points (( When used, you must grab where they cant escape and the individual and you must die afterward. )) - Summons the death god that allows the soul of a captured victom to be pulled out of their still living bodies.

Third Kazekage
Satetsu: 900 - Iron sand emits from the users mough to be used as weaponary.
Satetsu Kaihou: 1000 ((Must know Satetsu)) - Iron sand is used to create a huge 3D latice that has a special poisen that can paralize an opponent on contact.
Satetsu Shigure: 1100 ((Must know Satetsu)) - Iron sand is turned into metal spikes that are launched at the opponent via magnetizum emited from the user's body.

Orchimaru
Hidden Snake Hands: 1000 Skill Points (( Comes out of the mouth instead of your sleeves )) - A snake is formed at the mough and is used on an opponent to bind or bite them.
Multiple Hidden Snake Hands: 1200 - Shoots a large amount of snakes from the users sleeves.
Double Snake Assassination: 900 Skill Points (( Must die after using it )) - User and Victom makes a handseal together and both die afterwards.
Vanishing Facial Copy: 800 Skill Points - Uses a face of a dead body to hide and disguise the user from detection.
Great Breakthrough: 900 Skill Points - A large gust of wind is emitted to clear pathway or blow back opponents.
Object Shuriken: 700 Skill points - Anything the user throws is like a shurikan.  
PostPosted: Sun Oct 08, 2006 5:25 am
What is gouen rasengan, I have tried to find it but I can not, I did not see it in Wikipedia, and if it was it was under a different name, so please a little help?  

hurdy13

2,200 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Hygienic 200
  • Autobiographer 200

klamachpin

PostPosted: Sun Oct 08, 2006 6:28 am
hurdy13
What is gouen rasengan, I have tried to find it but I can not, I did not see it in Wikipedia, and if it was it was under a different name, so please a little help?
It was in Wikipedia, but was under the english name...

Fire Release: Great Flaming Spiraling Sphere
Name: Katon: Gouen Rasengan, literally "Fire Release: Great Flaming Spiraling Sphere"
Jiraiya combines the Spiraling Sphere with saké to enmesh the attack in liquid flames.  
PostPosted: Sun Oct 08, 2006 3:54 pm
thanks a lot!  

hurdy13

2,200 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Hygienic 200
  • Autobiographer 200

hurdy13

2,200 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Hygienic 200
  • Autobiographer 200
PostPosted: Wed Oct 11, 2006 12:37 pm
The chiyu giga technique that Sai teaches, that allows beasts to come to life. Then what does the cry drawing technique do, is that just learning how do draw and bring it to the life, or can the cry drawing technique bring things to life too?  
PostPosted: Fri Oct 13, 2006 4:42 pm
Er.. After you answer his question, i was wondering if it was possible for A puppet user to have his own puppets.. I mean it makes sense right? Well, i've been roleplaying With Kagami (My puppet.. If its allowed... ^.^) And i was wondering that when we can create a new technique, could we substitue a techniqe for a puppet? Or do you need a certain amount of skill points for puppet?

example:

New technique: 15,000

New puppet: X,000  

Vladimir

bonedragon17

PostPosted: Fri Oct 13, 2006 4:44 pm
I have no clue. I just continued off of three puppets when I got back. sweatdrop Heck would I know. mrgreen  
PostPosted: Fri Oct 13, 2006 4:48 pm
IDK. Oh well. And I'm not sure that you can get puppets based on your Skill Level but the amount you can contol will be based off of whether or not, you mastered the 100 puppet jutsu thing. lol. You'll have to become a puppet to do that though. twisted  

bonedragon17

Vladimir

PostPosted: Fri Oct 13, 2006 4:53 pm
bonedragon17
IDK. Oh well. And I'm not sure that you can get puppets based on your Skill Level but the amount you can contol will be based off of whether or not, you mastered the 100 puppet jutsu thing. lol. You'll have to become a puppet to do that though. twisted

Hah! If thats the case, I'll study under Chiyo, She knew how to use ten puppets; (One for each finger) I'll ask one of the mods if i can substitute 100 black puppets technique with sasori, for a 10 white puppets technique with Chiyo! XD (Is a puppet loving nerd) emo  
PostPosted: Fri Oct 13, 2006 4:56 pm
Ya. If your hoping to get her legendary puppets, you can't get it. They a legendary weapons and are only given to people that does well in SL's and tournaments.  

bonedragon17

Neo_Reborn

PostPosted: Fri Oct 13, 2006 5:57 pm
Hey can any of the Mods give me a mission to do in konoha, because I need something to do to get ready for the chuninn exams next month?  
PostPosted: Fri Oct 13, 2006 7:05 pm
Your going to have to PM a mod. Also, it would help if you give us your skill points and name along with what village you reside in. mrgreen Oh, and your posts depend on how much skill points you get. How much? IDK.  

bonedragon17

Naruto: Rise Of The Shinobi

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 8 9 10 11 12 13 ... 193 194 195 196 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games