Submit

SwirlingDark

Lonely Phantom

9,150 Points
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Generous 100
  • First step to fame 200
PostPosted: Wed Apr 02, 2008 5:37 am
I have not written or performed any spells as yet, but I would definitely want to.

Also, I have a question...

Bad karma is due to your own actions and stuff, yes?

I'm quite a nice person, never wish harm on anybody, because I know karma will see to them. I'm not selfish, I always put others first. Always have. Not because I'll get good karma, but because that's the kind of person I am.

But all I seem to get is bad luck. What are people's thoughts on this?  
PostPosted: Sat Apr 05, 2008 12:49 pm
When I was 10 years old and I knew absolutely nothing about Wicca, I'd sometimes try to make it rain. It doesn't rain much here, so I love it when it does.

Sorry! I removed It! I had no idea that weather magic was offensive!

I haven't really tried anything after. I'm still very new to this belief set. I was a part of the Mormon Church for a very short time. My older brother gave my Mom a scare when he ran, crying into my mom’s room terrified that my Dad was going to go to hell. We left because she did not want to teach us that god was to be feared. I've also had some experience with the Lutheran church, and that was through force. I'm getting way off topic but lets just say I've spent a good eight years denying the fact that I had any beliefs what so ever. Looking at my ideals I've always been a part of this world. I've always known that nature and its inhabitants are to be loved and to be treated with respect and I've always known that I would be reincarnated after I died. I couldn't imagine a world where I couldn't come back and explore in another form... This is really the wrong place for this.

I don't suppose anyone would be willing to PM me? I just want to talk. I really need someone right now.  

Katharina27

Spartan979_musik6-13-05

Girl-Crazy Wolf

PostPosted: Fri May 09, 2008 3:01 pm
This is my first spell that I've written. If you have any critism (good or bad) then please tell me.

Lifting a painful memory:
At first the memory is seen and said
Letting me know the past is not dead
Help me heal through love and light
By lifting from me that dreadful night
Let this memory from me be free
This is my will, so mote it be!

I actually wrote this as a poem for my friend, and then I added it to my BoS and changed some lines and made it into a spell.

PostPosted: Fri May 09, 2008 7:43 pm
musik6-13-05, I really like that spell whee I won't use it myself, since I have this OCD thing about creating almost all of my own stuff, but if I didn't feel so inclined to do that, I would definitely use it!

Anyways, I guess what I'm about to describe proves just how basic (but effective!) a spell can be! For every single night for the past...I don't even know how long really sweatdrop , I've been writing down the word "Wicked" because I was dying to get tickets to Wicked for the show on May 11th (the day that Megan Hilty originally was supposed to leave the show). Unfortunately, they were all sold out, but I still kept performing the small spell (if it can even be called that haha) to try and somehow get tickets and I made sure I put the intent into the word when writing it down.

So, about a week ago, I was randomly searching the internet and found out that Megan Hilty's contract had just so happened to be extended by a week! I went onto Ticketmaster and found front row seats to her final show. The mini-spell worked perfectly, my goal was to get (good) tickets to Megan Hilty's final show, and that's exactly what happened! whee  

Angel of Sunset

Foxmore

PostPosted: Fri May 16, 2008 8:51 pm
My first spell was a protection spell. I used to get harassed and bullied on a daily basis so I definitely needed some protection. It was really basic spell that I read in one of my friends BOSs.

"I am protected
In front of me, to the right of me,
behind me, and to the left of me."
Repeated 3x

I still use it but now it is just every time there is a bad storm. Ever since my house got hit by I tornado I say it to help calm me down if nothing else.  
PostPosted: Sat May 17, 2008 12:15 pm
(I made a thread just like this one without knowing the topic was up, so I'm moving my story here. Sorries.)

Mine was a healing spell.
I had gone to the beach with my fam & some of my mom's friends. We stayed longer than planned & I didn't reapply any sunscreen since I thought we would leave quick. Yeah, not a good idea. gonk I got a horrible sunburn. My shoulders, breasts, & back were burning & hurting so much I couldn't sleep @ all for 2 days. After those 2 days I was all like "I needs mah sleep!". So I got out my trusty B.O.S & did a healing spell. I didn't think it would actually work since it was my first time doing a spell (& obviously by myself) but I had to try it. As soon as the ritual was finished, my skin started feeling cool. It was the most amazing thing I had experienced @ the time heart
I might have been 15 then, though I'm not sure.
If anyone is interested in the spell, let me know.

Mistress_Lynx

Amorous Darling

5,000 Points
  • Object of Affection 150
  • Love Machine 150
  • Citizen 200

SlaineWildfire

5,650 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Sun May 18, 2008 12:56 pm
SwirlingDark

Bad karma is due to your own actions and stuff, yes?

Not exactly, no. To understand karma, you must understand dharma. Dharma, essentially, is the path of goodness that one must follow in their life. It's kind of like fate, but it's basically the best path you can follow in order to gain the most benefits and live the best in your own life.

Karma, therefore, refers to the results of our actions. Should we stay inside our dharma paths, then life will be good and good karma will be created because of it. Should we step outside of our dharma paths, then life will not be so good and bad karma will be created because of it.

The problem with understanding karma is that many people seem to have the notion of "instant karma", that bad things will create bad consequences. This is a modern notion, though, and doesn't really have to do with karma. Karma carries over from one life to another, and can actually be responsible for creating the dharma of the next life. When the goal of reincarnation is to transcend, you will therefore want to stick as closely to your dharma as possible, creating good karma for the next life which makes your dharma more pure and etc until you transcend.  
PostPosted: Mon May 19, 2008 7:57 am
Those of you who say you have never cast a spell, don't forget to count a very simple (yet sometimes very powerful) candle spell. Most people perform it once a year on the day of their birth wink

Wishing on shooting stars and on the first star that appears in the evening are both very simple but spells in their own right.

We all have performed a little magick from the beginning. Just because it isn't a ritualized, book of shadows worthy typs spell does not mean you can discredit the magick that blowing out birthday candles or wishing on stars can contain.  

Fer is caffeinated

Bromisto

PostPosted: Tue May 20, 2008 9:32 pm
My first spell was actually more like a potion. It was kitchen magick and I made a strength and safety soup with two of my best friends, mi carnal and his fiancee. It was a real fun experience. The three of use had a lot of fun making the soup and even more fun eating it. When we finished i turned of the lights and lit a single red candle, then set it in the middle of the round table we sat at. We sat and ate silently for a moment just enjoying the atmosphere. However, shortly after we were all cracking jokes and luaghing amongst each other. We were all on a natural high from all the positive energy. I look back on it now and I laugh.  
PostPosted: Fri Mar 13, 2009 10:16 am
Mistress_Lynx
(I made a thread just like this one without knowing the topic was up, so I'm moving my story here. Sorries.)

Mine was a healing spell.
I had gone to the beach with my fam & some of my mom's friends. We stayed longer than planned & I didn't reapply any sunscreen since I thought we would leave quick. Yeah, not a good idea. gonk I got a horrible sunburn. My shoulders, breasts, & back were burning & hurting so much I couldn't sleep @ all for 2 days. After those 2 days I was all like "I needs mah sleep!". So I got out my trusty B.O.S & did a healing spell. I didn't think it would actually work since it was my first time doing a spell (& obviously by myself) but I had to try it. As soon as the ritual was finished, my skin started feeling cool. It was the most amazing thing I had experienced @ the time heart
I might have been 15 then, though I'm not sure.
If anyone is interested in the spell, let me know.

im a little late.. but if you still have the spell could you send it to me?  

_Theatre is Life_

Usako_Rouge

5,800 Points
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Grunny Grabber 50
  • First step to fame 200
PostPosted: Mon Mar 16, 2009 1:53 pm
I was really young when I used my first spell, and was terrified when it worked! At the time I was 6 and a christian and my older sister is wiccan. We started having an arguement over beliefs and she gave me a spell to use if I got in trouble at school. I was caught forging my moms signature on notes and failed tests and she had to go to school. I used my sister spell but didn't know if it worked or not until my mom came home with my favorite foods and drink saying that it was alright and I should just relax.... Really unlike my mom so it scared me when it worked lol sweatdrop The next day my sister smiled at me knowing I used it and gave me my first set of tarot cards  
PostPosted: Tue Mar 24, 2009 3:34 pm
I just wrote my first spell a week ago! Haven't worked out all the details though so I'm gonna update this once I have it all down. This is mostly a spell for finding peace or balance if you want.(meant for releasing sadness)

What I do is cast a circle surrounded by mostly blue candles(haven't worked out any gems or stones). Close your eyes and envision the person you're trying to help. Then recite the following:

Within my space of astral birth,
I call upon air, water, fire, and earth!
Spirits of Joy rise from the dead,
so no more tears shall be shed.
Joy and sorrow lie close to heart
may all happiness stay while all sorrow parts.
(reverse happiness and sadness if you want to find balance and have problems getting sad when you should.)

While reciting the spell, try to envision the person being touched by your spirit guide(or theirs if you know what theirs is). If you don't have one or they don't have one, envision them being surrounded by a white or peaceful colored light. Also,in the third line, if you have a spirit guide that has a name, it might work better if you say it's name.

Could someone let me know what they think of it and give me tips as to what I should add or take away. That would be sooooo helpful.  

LunarGod87

2,800 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Pie Hoarder by Proxy 150
  • Dressed Up 200

WritingZombie

PostPosted: Wed Apr 01, 2009 5:28 am
Haha well it's a tie between my spell to summon wolf spirits for comfort and protection, and rain spells. I love both spells because they are symbolistic to me, and because they are almost a addition to what Wicca really means to me.  
PostPosted: Thu Apr 16, 2009 5:27 pm
my first spell was actually a typical full moon protection ritual. i got my closest friends together and did it to the letter. it worked perfectly. i couldnt be happier  

Sami_Janelle

Blessed Businesswoman

4,950 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Person of Interest 200

iy8970970607

PostPosted: Thu May 28, 2009 2:33 pm
The first spell I ever did on purpose was a ritual ( I was way into cerimonial magic, I was impressed by the victoians... now.. not so much...)
It was to bring the energies of the planets dow into me to harmonize myself... it worked .. kinda... I got freaked out, and yeah... ... ...

but the first one I remember doing, without anythought, was a semi-love spell. It was to prove to me wheather or not someone loved me...
as this is a command to annother person it could be considered bad, if it's unacceptable please by all means delete it. ^^

"Golden kisses and loving loving dreams,
kill me now, or set me free,
to aprove love to thee,
or to cast me away."

( it was back when I was trying to learn latin words, I didn't realize the folly of using english grammar with latin words.. alas:
(spelling wwill be way off and based on sound or recalled by memory)
"arr-ee-uss" basim ac amo amor "somm-um-nus"
evito me mode, sive statuo vaccus an "verr-orr"
aprovobo amour "an" te,
an apono fugio."

my latin sucked. Glad I switch to french.)
My poetry was vey peculiar back then... ^^  
The Library - - [spells, rituals, blessings tree, etc]

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 8 9 10 11 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces