Welcome to Gaia! ::

Hivestuck

Back to Guilds

Homestuck inspired troll related b/c 

Tags: homestuck, troll, breedables, mspa, alternia 

Reply Historical & Archived Events
=>[EVENT] Bloodfest 2017 Weekend Events Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 8 9 10 11 12 13 ... 124 125 126 127 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit
quiet delegation rolled 1 4-sided dice: 2 Total: 2 (1-4)

quiet delegation

PostPosted: Sat Mar 25, 2017 5:33 pm
ROUND 1: 1 point
Beach Volleyball!

Quote:
Our names are: Tsarzi Ameroc & Kaldru Dajale
My team is: Blue
Pre-round Positions:
Tsarzi- 2
Kaldru- 3

Round 1 vs. NPCs
Bump!: 1- miss
Set!: 3- miss
Spike!: 1- score
NPC positions: 4 & 3

Round 2: Miss!
Quote:
Pre-round Positions:
Tsarzi- 1
Kaldru- 4

Bump!: Miss
Set!: Miss
Spike!: Miss
NPCs: 4 & 3

Round 3: Miss

Quote:
Pre-round Positions:
Tsarzi- 4
Kaldru- 2

Spike!: 3
NPC Positions: 4 & 3

Quote:
Pre-round Positions:
Tsarzi- 3
Kaldru- 2

Bump: Miss

Kaldru wasn't doing well to begin with, but as the game was clearly becoming a total failure, he was becoming more upset and emotional. That was not helping his already poor aim.  
PostPosted: Sat Mar 25, 2017 5:35 pm
Hivestuck
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

My name is: Ardais (Luxara Seleni)
My team is: Green
My cup formation is:
1: Yellow + Green - +2 PP. The pourer can manually choose which cup their ball lands in next round AND the pourer can switch out one drink on their side with a new mixture.
2: Red + Teal - +3 PP. If the drinker’s potty points do not max out, counts as 2 cups AND the drinker has to skip the next round.
3: Yellow + Green - +2 PP. The pourer can manually choose which cup their ball lands in next round AND the pourer can switch out one drink on their side with a new mixture.
4: Red + Teal - +3 PP. If the drinker’s potty points do not max out, counts as 2 cups AND the drinker has to skip the next round.
5: Yellow + Green - +2 PP. The pourer can manually choose which cup their ball lands in next round AND the pourer can switch out one drink on their side with a new mixture.
6: Red + Teal - +3 PP. If the drinker’s potty points do not max out, counts as 2 cups AND the drinker has to skip the next round.
7: Yellow + Green - +2 PP. The pourer can manually choose which cup their ball lands in next round AND the pourer can switch out one drink on their side with a new mixture.
8: Red + Teal - +3 PP. If the drinker’s potty points do not max out, counts as 2 cups AND the drinker has to skip the next round.
9: Yellow + Green - +2 PP. The pourer can manually choose which cup their ball lands in next round AND the pourer can switch out one drink on their side with a new mixture.
10: Red + Teal - +3 PP. If the drinker’s potty points do not max out, counts as 2 cups AND the drinker has to skip the next round.

Potty Points: 2/10
Total Cups Consumed: 1

"I look forward to it," Luxara's alias said in the closest thing to an enigmatic tone as she could. Though, still, there was a hint of humor to it. This seadweller was the enemy, but she didn't have to treat her as less of a person if Gnash didn't do that to Luxara.

Gnash hit one of her I-get-to-pick-my-poison cups, so she considered. Luxara dropped her pong ball into the Citrusy Yummy Bug Juice. "Think I'll try this one to start."

Gl!tch~

Fashionable Genius

4,475 Points
  • Full closet 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Hygienic 200
nepsah rolled 1 10-sided dice: 7 Total: 7 (1-10)

nepsah

Malevolent Mage

PostPosted: Sat Mar 25, 2017 5:36 pm

Quote:

7: O+Y(ALL NIGHT LONG): +2 PP. The pourer can add or subtract one point from the drinkers’ next roll (cannot loop from 1-10 or vice versa), and the pourer can manually choose which cup their ball lands in next round.

Hivestuck

My name is: Deimos Somnus
My team is: Teal
My cup formation is:
1: Red + Teal {Nebula} - (+3PP)If the drinker’s potty points do not max out, this counts as 2 cups + the drinker has to skip the next round
2: Orange + Teal {Zenith} - (+2PP)The pourer can add or subtract one point from the drinkers’ next roll (cannot loop from 1-10 or vice versa) + the drinker has to skip the next round
3: Orange + Yellow {Nadir} - (+2PP)The pourer can add or subtract one point from the drinkers’ next roll (cannot loop from 1-10 or vice versa) + the pourer can manually choose which cup their ball lands in next round
4: Yellow + Red {Cepheid} - (+3PP)The pourer can manually choose which cup their ball lands in next round + If the drinker’s potty points do not max out, this counts as 2 cups
5: Red + Orange {Red Star} - (+4PP)If the drinker’s potty points do not max out, this counts as 2 cups + The pourer can add or subtract one point from the drinkers’ next roll (cannot loop from 1-10 or vice versa)
6: Red + Teal {Nebula} - (+3PP)If the drinker’s potty points do not max out, this counts as 2 cups + the drinker has to skip the next round
7: Red + Orange {Red Star} - (+4PP)The pourer can add or subtract one point from the drinkers’ next roll (cannot loop from 1-10 or vice versa) + If the drinker’s potty points do not max out, the pourer has to have a cup of this mixture as well (not counted toward the pourer’s score)
8: Yellow + Teal {Comet} - (+1PP)The pourer can manually choose which cup their ball lands in next round + the drinker has to skip the next round
9: Orange + Yellow {Nadir} - (+2PP)The pourer can add or subtract one point from the drinkers’ next roll (cannot loop from 1-10 or vice versa) + The pourer can manually choose which cup their ball lands in next round
10: Yellow + Teal {Comet} - (+1PP)The pourer can manually choose which cup their ball lands in next round + the drinker has to skip the next round

Potty Points: 5
Total Cups Consumed: 2

Since his opponent had to skip a turn, Dei tossed the ball once more. He was already starting to doubt his decision to participate...

Taki-di rolled 1 4-sided dice: 3 Total: 3 (1-4)
PostPosted: Sat Mar 25, 2017 5:40 pm
Beach Volleyball!

Quote:
Pre-round Positions:
Tsarzi- 2
Kaldru- 3

Round 1 vs. NPCs

Quote:
Pre-round Positions:
Tsarzi- 1
Kaldru- 4

Quote:
Pre-round Positions:
Tsarzi- 4
Kaldru- 2

Beach Volleyball!
Quote:
Pre-round Positions:
Tsarzi- 3
Kaldru- 2

Set: Miss

Tsarzi found the opposing team to be obnoxious and behaving in the expected fashion of a troll, something she didn't much care for. He teammate however seemed to be getting more and more upset. He needed to get a hold of himself if they wanted to salvage this.

Then again, she needed to pull her weight to and it looked like her contribution to this was going to just be that first spike.

Taki-di

Sypon rolled 1 4-sided dice: 4 Total: 4 (1-4)

Sypon
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Sat Mar 25, 2017 5:44 pm
POSITION 1!!! OISIER IS ON POSITION 2!!!! ROUND ONE HOMIES

BUMP, TOTALLY MISSED

"Oisier, let us be in the back. We are short and the net is very high." Reisio commented to his sibling. They shuffled through the sand and planted their feet, squishing down comfortably in the warmth. "Let's go!"

Their competitors had lined up on the other side, and had made the first serve! It wasn't a perfect hit, but the twins were at least in sync by virtue of twinliness.  
quiet delegation rolled 3 4-sided dice: 3, 2, 4 Total: 9 (3-12)
PostPosted: Sat Mar 25, 2017 5:45 pm
Beach Volleyball!

Quote:
Pre-round Positions:
Tsarzi- 2
Kaldru- 3

Round 1 vs. NPCs

Quote:
Pre-round Positions:
Tsarzi- 1
Kaldru- 4

Quote:
Pre-round Positions:
Tsarzi- 4
Kaldru- 2

Beach Volleyball!
Quote:
Pre-round Positions:
Tsarzi- 3
Kaldru- 2

Set: Miss
Spike: Hit!

In a final fit of desperation, Kaldru actually managed to hit the ball. It was too little, too late, or so it seemed, however; most of the game had been far too awful to consider it a real victory of any sort. He sagged visibly, sniffling as his eyes began to well up with moisture and his lip poked out notably.  

quiet delegation

seekingCylem rolled 1 4-sided dice: 3 Total: 3 (1-4)

seekingCylem
Crew

Ice-Cold Cultist

9,875 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Hygienic 200
PostPosted: Sat Mar 25, 2017 5:52 pm
Volleyball with the Mirrim Twins - Oisier is SETTING
Reisio is in Position 1
Oisier is in Position 2

"R-Reisio!" Oisier called, startled by their twin's wayward ball serve. It was headed their direction, but only in the most general sense. They rushed after the ball and managed to bop it with their fists before it could touch the ground. Oisier was less lucky as they landed face-first in the sand.  
Sypon rolled 3 4-sided dice: 1, 4, 4 Total: 9 (3-12)
PostPosted: Sat Mar 25, 2017 5:53 pm
SPIKIN'
0 bonuses lol
twin positions are thing 1 and thing 2

Spiked to 4 BUT INTERCEPTED -air horn noise-

"Whoop!" The wayward ball from Oisier's wild set meant that Reisio could only tap it over the net haphazardly. It easily landed in the capable hands of one of the enemy teammates. Curses!  

Sypon
Vice Captain

quiet delegation

PostPosted: Sat Mar 25, 2017 5:55 pm
Hivestuck

My team is: blue

Total Score: 2

seekingCylem rolled 1 4-sided dice: 3 Total: 3 (1-4)
PostPosted: Sat Mar 25, 2017 5:58 pm
Volleyball with the Mirrim Twins - Oisier is BUMPIN'
Reisio is in Position 1
Oisier is in Position 2

The twins swapped positions as server. Their only saving grace thus far was their perfect synchronicity. It was synchronized failure, but there was comfort to be had in their matching.

Oisier was no better at serving than their sibling. Truly, they were of one mind!  

seekingCylem
Crew

Ice-Cold Cultist

9,875 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Hygienic 200
Sypon rolled 1 4-sided dice: 1 Total: 1 (1-4)

Sypon
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Sat Mar 25, 2017 5:58 pm
SETTIN'!! (round 2)
R:1 O:2

Reisio set the ball way up into the air... Above their own head. "Whoops!" Well, they were getting closer. If only there was something to shoot!  
PostPosted: Sat Mar 25, 2017 6:00 pm
Hivestuck

Total Score: 2

Well, they'd scored two points. They tied with the other team, but the showing between Tsarzi and Kaldru was poor at best. The smarmy self important grins of their rivals were replaced with grumbles and dour looks, which good. All that noise and bothersome behavior was grating.

Her teammate though seemed to be in quite the upset. Was he tearing up over this? It was a tie, even if they'd both been especially poor sports about their teamwork. Admittedly, maybe they sould ahve coordinated better or tried using their words. As it were, though, it was done and over. Yes, it might have been irritating at the time, much as she ignored the feeling, but it didn't really matter now.

"You gonna be okay?"

Taki-di

seekingCylem rolled 3 4-sided dice: 1, 4, 4 Total: 9 (3-12)

seekingCylem
Crew

Ice-Cold Cultist

9,875 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Hygienic 200
PostPosted: Sat Mar 25, 2017 6:02 pm
Volleyball with the Mirrim Twins - Oisier is SPIKING
Reisio is in Position 1
Oisier is in Position 2

Neither twin was in any position to begrudge the other for being bad at sports. At least Reisio's skyward ball provided Oisier with precious extra seconds to get into position. That position just happened to be partially clipped through their sibling.  
Sypon rolled 1 4-sided dice: 1 Total: 1 (1-4)
PostPosted: Sat Mar 25, 2017 6:04 pm
Volleyball with the Mirrim Twins - ROUND THREE LET'S GO Reisio bumps
Reisio is in Position 1
Oisier is in Position 2

Well, another miss. "Hmph!!" The blueblood stomped back into position, unwilling to budge on the matter of possible switching areas on the court. Once again they made a very impressive airball - still not quite good enough, but at least the move was familiar enough for their twin to recognize.  

Sypon
Vice Captain

seekingCylem rolled 1 4-sided dice: 2 Total: 2 (1-4)

seekingCylem
Crew

Ice-Cold Cultist

9,875 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Hygienic 200
PostPosted: Sat Mar 25, 2017 6:06 pm
Volleyball with the Mirrim Twins - Oisier is SETTING
Reisio is in Position 1
Oisier is in Position 2

Reisio hit another air ball. Recognizing the move, Oisier quickly ducked under the ball themselves. The movement was familiar.

They ended up hitting another straight vertical shot of their own.  
Historical & Archived Events

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 8 9 10 11 12 13 ... 124 125 126 127 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games