Welcome to Gaia! ::

Hivestuck

Back to Guilds

Homestuck inspired troll related b/c 

Tags: homestuck, troll, breedables, mspa, alternia 

Reply Historical & Archived Events
=>[BOOTH] The Nightly... Blend? (OPEN FOR RP) Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 8 9 10 11 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

ImaginationsParadise

Alien Garbage

21,050 Points
  • Devoted Fortune Seeker 400
  • Magical Gems 500
  • Are You Jelly? 500
PostPosted: Sun Mar 26, 2017 10:56 am
void!!!

pol trips and falls on her face.  
ImaginationsParadise rolled 1 20-sided dice: 2 Total: 2 (1-20)
PostPosted: Sun Mar 26, 2017 11:19 am
Quote:
🍓 Sweet Treat 🍉
I'm ordering a smoothie!

Polair was tired, this event had been so exhausting for her. Last year it was so calm, with the exception of the paint war game, she was relaxed. Was it the weather? Couldn't possibly be. As she pondered the reason for her exhaustion the highblood bought a smoothie from the booth. However, once she tasted the drink Polair began coughing and hacking. Was that mustard she taste?!

"What..." The highblood muttered. "What is the meaning of this?" She said firmly, her tone clearly showed how displeased she was.  

ImaginationsParadise

Alien Garbage

21,050 Points
  • Magical Gems 500
  • Are You Jelly? 500
ImaginationsParadise rolled 1 10-sided dice: 6 Total: 6 (1-10)

ImaginationsParadise

Alien Garbage

21,050 Points
  • Magical Gems 500
  • Are You Jelly? 500
PostPosted: Sun Mar 26, 2017 12:39 pm
Quote:
🔥 Hot Stuff 🔥
I'm building a fire!

6. It takes a while to get it started but you manage to get a small fire going!

Polair was actually delighted to hear they could lit up a campfire. Sure it was considered a "game" but it sounded like something she needed. She took her time, not minding if she had to be fast-- why should she? Why did trolls liked going so fast when they could slow down and enjoy their surroundings?

The highblood arranged the sticks, put in some dried up materials they provided and started rubbing the sticks together. Once the smell of burning wood hit her nostrils she placed the stick in the campfire. The heat escaping felt good against her skin. She sat down, feeling the energy released move about in the form of heat.  
Unaru rolled 1 20-sided dice: 12 Total: 12 (1-20)
PostPosted: Sun Mar 26, 2017 6:20 pm
Quote:
🍓 Sweet Treat 🍉
I'm ordering a smoothie!

The young tealblood skated on up to the booth, who wouldn't want a refreshing smoothie? Added energy boosts too? Heck yes please. Hawkin didn't even care what it tasted like, skateboarding off he looked quite pleased, wondering if this would be better than his troll Monsters.  

Unaru

Destitute Gawker

DraconicFeline rolled 1 20-sided dice: 1 Total: 1 (1-20)

DraconicFeline

Hilarious Genius

9,175 Points
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Brandisher 100
  • Timid 100
PostPosted: Sun Mar 26, 2017 6:28 pm
Psykgi Mentha

Right. So. Psy was going to give this drink stand one last final try. She was tired, after all, and giving advice was thirsty work. If they failed her one last time, though, she was going to find some other drink shop to patronize. Next Bloodfest. Gog, was it really almost over?

She'd ordered something with fruit (and maybe rice porridge? It was an option so she figured she'd try it) but what she got was... Something. "Gosh, you know..." Psykgi said, giving the greenblood a surprisingly withering look, "I think you should give me my money back. I just can't drink this." she shook her head. "I mean, really. Can't you do any better than this? I bet I could. And you call yourself a professional..."

Ma'am, of course, was perfectly happy with plant mush.

Quote:
🍓 Sweet Treat 🍉
I'm ordering a smoothie!

yamashii
Wanna have them fight? Random AF Amonee vs Psykgi?

DraconicFeline rolled 1 10-sided dice: 5 Total: 5 (1-10)
PostPosted: Sun Mar 26, 2017 6:40 pm
Keionx Rutace Xionek Heronn

One last night of Bloodfest, one last flame. Hadn't Beastdad said something about a holiday where a candle was lit every night to commemorate some heroic deed? Or was it a miracle? Kei couldn't remember. Either way, she set the fire. And it blew out. Keionx wondered if it signified anything.

Before she left for the night, she took a brochure and snuck it into her bag. It was something to hold onto.

Quote:
🔥 Hot Stuff 🔥
I'm building a fire!

DraconicFeline

Hilarious Genius

9,175 Points
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Brandisher 100
  • Timid 100

Hobo Pixi

Divine Demigod

17,575 Points
  • Generous 100
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Tipsy 100
PostPosted: Sun Mar 26, 2017 6:56 pm
DraconicFeline
Sephos Arbola

Sephos found his way, after many harrowing wrong turns, to Nucleo's drink stall. By then, he certainly did need a drink. He staggered over to the counter.

"Nucleo?" Sephos called, "Nucleo? Are you there?" To whoever answered, however, Sephos asked for some juice. Just some juice. Please.

He did not get juice. Instead, he got sugar upon sugar upon sugar, masquerading as a fruit smoothie. Sephos didn't dislike sugar, but it was not what he wanted. It was not what he needed. And it saw him only managing to choke down a single gulp.

"I'll just - wait for him." he coughed out in Eilidh's general direction.

doutei

hobo pixi

Eilidh watched as Sephos made his way to the booth, quickly she blended up a drink for him. Of course she added honey and sugar.... and honey then more honey... OH! And honey with her fruits. Sliding the drink over, she smiled softly till he seemed displeased. "O-Oh... I'm sorry... Do you not like it?" She asked softly.  
PostPosted: Sun Mar 26, 2017 7:11 pm
Hobo Pixi

"No, I..." Sephos' face crinkled, "It's really sweet. And thick..." He looked at it with misgiving.

"... whats in it...?"he asked tentatively. He wasn't sure if he wanted to know.  

DraconicFeline

Hilarious Genius

9,175 Points
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Brandisher 100
  • Timid 100

Hobo Pixi

Divine Demigod

17,575 Points
  • Generous 100
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Tipsy 100
PostPosted: Sun Mar 26, 2017 7:13 pm
DraconicFeline
Hobo Pixi

"No, I..." Sephos' face crinkled, "It's really sweet. And thick..." He looked at it with misgiving.

"... whats in it...?"he asked tentatively. He wasn't sure if he wanted to know.

Eilidh looked to him with a bit of confusion as she went over the ingredients that she had put in. Her face paled, "O-oh... I... umm.. I'm sorry... I think I put too much honey.." She apologized.  
Sami-Fire rolled 1 20-sided dice: 2 Total: 2 (1-20)
PostPosted: Sun Mar 26, 2017 7:34 pm
Quote:
🍓 Sweet Treat 🍉
I'm ordering a smoothie!

With Bloodfest winding down, Dairah wanted to take in what final delights she could. Such delights included the smoothie booth. There had been whispers of some unsatisfactory smoothies being doled out by these trolls. Dairah couldn't remember how her last smoothie was, so she was going to keep an open mind. She took a sip, and...

WHAT?! NO?! MUSTARD?!?!?!?!?! who put mustard in smoothies?! Not even enough ?!?!?!s in the world! Dairah ran off to throw out her drink and made a mental note to anti-recommend the business to people who visited her.  

Sami-Fire

Devoted Senshi

9,325 Points
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Over Easy 100
  • Invisibility 100
Sami-Fire rolled 1 10-sided dice: 6 Total: 6 (1-10)

Sami-Fire

Devoted Senshi

9,325 Points
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Over Easy 100
  • Invisibility 100
PostPosted: Sun Mar 26, 2017 7:41 pm
Quote:
🔥 Hot Stuff 🔥
I'm building a fire!

Dairah wished her smoothie was flammable. She was going to take it out on the fire-building activity. She stared the sticks down, as though her gaze alone would be enough to ignite them.

The fire resulting from her various attempts was smaller than she would have liked, but it was something. Better than nothing. Better than that ?!-inducing smoothie.  
PostPosted: Sun Mar 26, 2017 8:29 pm
Hobo Pixi

Normally, Honey wasn't a bad thing. In fact, if that had been all she'd put in, it would probably have been fine. A little much, but fine. Maybe,

"... What else is in here...?" he asked. The texture was all wrong, even for honey.  

DraconicFeline

Hilarious Genius

9,175 Points
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Brandisher 100
  • Timid 100

Hobo Pixi

Divine Demigod

17,575 Points
  • Generous 100
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Tipsy 100
PostPosted: Sun Mar 26, 2017 8:42 pm
DraconicFeline
Hobo Pixi

Normally, Honey wasn't a bad thing. In fact, if that had been all she'd put in, it would probably have been fine. A little much, but fine. Maybe,

"... What else is in here...?" he asked. The texture was all wrong, even for honey.

Eilidh shrugged with a sad frown, "Fruit and sugar... I-I'm really sorry... M-maybe try at one of our other games... We have the fire building and the guessing game." She recommended, finally noticing that Sephos looked familiar. "... W-wait... Sephos?" She asked. Surely he had to be the same troll from the space race.  
PostPosted: Sun Mar 26, 2017 9:57 pm
Hobo Pixi

Maybe it was the additional sugar. Or the fruit, but didn't fruit go well with honey? "Waiting for Nucleo." he explained. He didn't want to do the fire thing, and he felt a little too uneasy to guess at anything.

"Yah?" That was his name.  

DraconicFeline

Hilarious Genius

9,175 Points
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Brandisher 100
  • Timid 100

Hobo Pixi

Divine Demigod

17,575 Points
  • Generous 100
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Tipsy 100
PostPosted: Sun Mar 26, 2017 10:02 pm
DraconicFeline
Hobo Pixi

Maybe it was the additional sugar. Or the fruit, but didn't fruit go well with honey? "Waiting for Nucleo." he explained. He didn't want to do the fire thing, and he felt a little too uneasy to guess at anything.

"Yah?" That was his name.

Eilidh smiled softly, "Oh... Well I'm not sure where he is... He might be visiting booths." She explained. "I'm Eilidh... I met you during the space race."  
Historical & Archived Events

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 8 9 10 11 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff