Welcome to Gaia! ::

♂ Yaoi ♥ Yuri Role Play ♂

Back to Guilds

An active yaoi and yuri roleplaying guild 

Tags: Yaoi, Anime, romance, love, yuri 

Reply 1x1 RPs (Yaoi or Yuri)
The Mountain Cabin (Reserved for Kitsune and I) Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 8 9 10 11 12 13 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

DragonMistress07

Fashionable Sex Symbol

11,500 Points
  • Cool Cat 500
  • Tycoon 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
PostPosted: Fri Dec 02, 2016 8:04 am
Honey blinked in surprise when the other started laughing at him. He was starting to get upset but it disappeared when Takumi declared himself a child of Hades. Well, that explained a lot. "Ah. I see." he replied with a smile as he hugged back.

the amazing kitsune

PostPosted: Fri Dec 02, 2016 10:39 am
DragonMistress07
Honey blinked in surprise when the other started laughing at him. He was starting to get upset but it disappeared when Takumi declared himself a child of Hades. Well, that explained a lot. "Ah. I see." he replied with a smile as he hugged back.

the amazing kitsune

Takumi Pulled away with a grin then he got a small blush on his cheeks as he rubbed the back of his head
"Um honey could I um kiss you again "he said softly  

the amazing kitsune

Dapper Explorer

DragonMistress07

Fashionable Sex Symbol

11,500 Points
  • Cool Cat 500
  • Tycoon 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
PostPosted: Fri Dec 02, 2016 11:12 am
Honey blinked before blushing himself. "Well I suppose....it's okay." He replied shyly With a smile at Takumi.

]quote="the amazing kitsune"]  
PostPosted: Fri Dec 02, 2016 11:19 am
DragonMistress07
Honey blinked before blushing himself. "Well I suppose....it's okay." He replied shyly With a smile at Takumi.

]quote="the amazing kitsune"]

Takumi smiled softly cupping honeys chin he tilted his head up the gently pressing his lips against the blonde beauty his eyes closing enjoying the feeling  

the amazing kitsune

Dapper Explorer

DragonMistress07

Fashionable Sex Symbol

11,500 Points
  • Cool Cat 500
  • Tycoon 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
PostPosted: Fri Dec 02, 2016 12:13 pm
Honey closed his eyes as well, return Ing the kiss as he all but melted against the other as it was such a nice kiss. To be honest, he shouldn't be doing this at all but since it was just a kiss, it was fine.

the amazing kitsune

PostPosted: Fri Dec 02, 2016 1:18 pm
DragonMistress07
Honey closed his eyes as well, return Ing the kiss as he all but melted against the other as it was such a nice kiss. To be honest, he shouldn't be doing this at all but since it was just a kiss, it was fine.

the amazing kitsune

Takumi slowly deepened the kiss holding honey against him enjoying the feeling if just felt so right to kiss the blonde beauty, it might be a little wrong a son of the death god and a son of the love goddes but he didn't care  

the amazing kitsune

Dapper Explorer

DragonMistress07

Fashionable Sex Symbol

11,500 Points
  • Cool Cat 500
  • Tycoon 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
PostPosted: Fri Dec 02, 2016 2:22 pm
Honey moaned softly into the kiss as Takumi deepened the kiss. He had a feeling that both of their godly parents were not going to be happy but he couldn't really being himself to care about it and just continues to kiss the other.

the amazing kitsune

PostPosted: Fri Dec 02, 2016 2:31 pm
DragonMistress07
Honey moaned softly into the kiss as Takumi deepened the kiss. He had a feeling that both of their godly parents were not going to be happy but he couldn't really being himself to care about it and just continues to kiss the other.

the amazing kitsune

Takumi placed honey in his lap pulling away from the kiss panting slightly with a blush on his face "wow "he muttered wrapping his arms around the blonde beautys waist  

the amazing kitsune

Dapper Explorer

DragonMistress07

Fashionable Sex Symbol

11,500 Points
  • Cool Cat 500
  • Tycoon 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
PostPosted: Fri Dec 02, 2016 3:26 pm
Honey nodded in agreement, shifting until he was more comfortable in the other's lap. "So, what now?" he asked, looking at the other male.

the amazing kitsune

PostPosted: Fri Dec 02, 2016 3:43 pm
DragonMistress07
Honey nodded in agreement, shifting until he was more comfortable in the other's lap. "So, what now?" he asked, looking at the other male.

the amazing kitsune

Blushed as honey shifted in his lap but smiled " I am enjoying the view I have right now "he said softly rubbing the blondes cheek  

the amazing kitsune

Dapper Explorer

DragonMistress07

Fashionable Sex Symbol

11,500 Points
  • Cool Cat 500
  • Tycoon 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
PostPosted: Fri Dec 02, 2016 4:12 pm
Honey blushed, leaning into the touch. "Hmm. That's very nice to you but we can only stay out in the cold for so long." he replied after a momemt. "Oh. How about we both take a sip in the hot springs?" he added in afterthought.

(All kinds of things can happen in a hot spring between two people, no? 3nodding )

the amazing kitsune

PostPosted: Fri Dec 02, 2016 4:20 pm
DragonMistress07
Honey blushed, leaning into the touch. "Hmm. That's very nice to you but we can only stay out in the cold for so long." he replied after a momemt. "Oh. How about we both take a sip in the hot springs?" he added in afterthought.

(All kinds of things can happen in a hot spring between two people, no? 3nodding )

the amazing kitsune

Takumi blushed but grinned and nodded"sure that sounds great i could use a soak "he said before smiling "well now that you know who I am I can do this "he said then he kissed him gently before sinking into the shadows and poping up near the side of the in placeing honey on the ground and pulling away from the kiss "and we are at the in"  

the amazing kitsune

Dapper Explorer

DragonMistress07

Fashionable Sex Symbol

11,500 Points
  • Cool Cat 500
  • Tycoon 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
PostPosted: Fri Dec 02, 2016 4:36 pm
Honey was about to ask what he meant before he was cut off with a kiss. He barely closed his eyes when Takumi said that they had arrived at the inn. "Please warm me when you do that." he replied after a moment of balancing himself. "Well, let's go to the hot springs then. But we have to rinse off first, so let's do that first." he added as He started walking into the inn.

the amazing kitsune

PostPosted: Fri Dec 02, 2016 4:46 pm
DragonMistress07
Honey was about to ask what he meant before he was cut off with a kiss. He barely closed his eyes when Takumi said that they had arrived at the inn. "Please warm me when you do that." he replied after a moment of balancing himself. "Well, let's go to the hot springs then. But we have to rinse off first, so let's do that first." he added as He started walking into the inn.

the amazing kitsune

He nodded with a grin following him "so is there a rinse at the hot spring "he asks with a tilted head walking along side him  

the amazing kitsune

Dapper Explorer

DragonMistress07

Fashionable Sex Symbol

11,500 Points
  • Cool Cat 500
  • Tycoon 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
PostPosted: Fri Dec 02, 2016 4:52 pm
Honey looked to him. "Not exactly. There's a room next to it. We'll use that ans then we can use the hot springs." He he replied with a smile. "Ah. Here we are." he added, opening a wooden door to reveal numerous stalls. He entered the room, pulling Takumi in with him, closing the door and starting to get undressed. Takumi had already seen him naked so there was no need to be shy. He turned to the other male. "Come on." said.he said.

the amazing kitsune

1x1 RPs (Yaoi or Yuri)

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 8 9 10 11 12 13 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces