Welcome to Gaia! ::

✶Northern Star Academy✶

Back to Guilds

An academy founded in the clouds themselves! Whether it be love, education, or just a place to stay, we will fulfill any need! 

Tags: romance, role play, academy, vampires, angels 

Reply ☆Dorm Rooms☆
Remmington Estate ((Accepting: Need Males)) Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 7 8 9 10

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

OnlyHereForYou

PostPosted: Tue Jun 24, 2014 4:14 pm
Dimon Valor Cross

(Quoting mostly because you're online, no need to respond if you aren't interested.)

User Image

Airy sat in her room with the door opened listening to the sound of another person in the house. Locke isn't here and that's somewhat terrifying. She frowned slightly and walked over to her doll case. Her hands were trembling somewhat but that's just from all the people. She wants to move, maybe, but that might not happen for a long time depending on Vane. She lifted a beautiful porcelain doll with black hair and examined it thoroughly. It didn't remind her of any of the angels she once knew, all it looked like was a sad piece of glass with some paint and ill formed clothes. She dropped it to the ground and allowed it to shatter.

She's getting tired of being kept to herself and not being able to do something different, new, all she is is a well kept doll. A dark aura surrounded her, something that hasn't occurred in a long time. Very rarely is Airy ever dangerous but put in the wrong mood with her mind not completely there and she can raise hell.  
PostPosted: Tue Jun 24, 2014 4:29 pm
OnlyHereForYou

User Image

Vincent's eyes widened as he heard a shatter come from upstairs. almost instantly his primal instincts kicked in, causing him to reach into his pocked and pull out a 9mm pistol. he bared his teeth, revealing his fangs as his eyes turned into a dark red. images of his village burning to the ground flashed before his eyes, all he could think about was killing the next thing he saw. after a couple of moments of brief silence. a small chirp was heard, causing him to unload his entire clip into an open window...it was only a bird, thank god it had escaped before he shot at it. Vincent's crazed smile slowly vanished as he keeled to the ground, grabbing his head in pain. the bloodshot went away..."Damn this PTSD..." he said to himself as the throbbing went away...

Once Vincent managed to keep the darkness from entering his heart...he slowly walked up the stairs and placed his hand against a wall...feeling for life...it seemed he was not alone...but something was off...he felt another aura of darkness in the area...and it was not him...looks like I'm not the only one that suffers from nightmares... he thought as he slowly backed off and made his way downstairs. he gazed at his hand and saw that blood was slowly oozing from where he grabbed the gun...how hard did he grip it? too tired to think, Vincent shook his head and walked to the backyard, where he climbed a tree, and closed his eyes...he needed to meditate...  

CartelValentine97

Feral Sex Symbol

10,675 Points
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Brandisher 100
  • Team Edward 100

OnlyHereForYou

PostPosted: Tue Jun 24, 2014 4:40 pm
Dimon Valor Cross

User Image

Locke walked into the dorm and caught a glimpse of someone new. He frowned slightly and walked over to him, knowing he left Airy alone for too long. "Who're you?" He demanded and crossed his arms over his chest. If he needs to, he'll fight, but he can tell Airy is here and she doesn't seem to be hurt. But there was something off. It could be this stranger, after all, for the most part she's rather docile, but what if it's not? Locke could feel his body tense, he'll need to loosen up if he's going to fight but there was a bit of agitation. What if he messed up? What if she is hurt? He could lose his job, and his cake.

Holy ******** what if he loses his ******** cake?!

"Did you see anyone here?! I'm mostly talking about the freak upstairs." He continued to growl, unable to control himself. It would probably be faster to check but if he reads this guy now then maybe...  
PostPosted: Tue Jun 24, 2014 5:08 pm
OnlyHereForYou

User Image

Vincent slowly opened his eyes, he gazed at the male and smiled in response, he had fought punks like him for over 400 years...how dare he taunt him with his growling. he chuckled softly as he jumped from the tree and gazed at the male right into his eyes with his violet hues, which saw so much pain and suffering...it was enough to break any man or woman, no matter how strong...

"heh...I don't know if you should be so...uhh..what do you humans call it? aggressive? err, what the politician's term?" he asked sarcastically as he circled around the man. "look all I know is this is where I am supposed to sleep for the school year, and no, I have not spoken to anybody here yet...I heard something upstairs though...so do me a favor and get the hell out of my face..." he said as dark fire began to consume his arms. causing blades to appear in his hands...the blades were ethereal energy...the fire was dark and cold. "or are you going to continue to talk to me in that tone?" he said with a savage, crazed smile on his face, void of any sanity...the darkness was taking over, it was now up to the man to decide if he would back away and let the demons leave...or attack him just like so many others before him did before perishing...  

CartelValentine97

Feral Sex Symbol

10,675 Points
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Brandisher 100
  • Team Edward 100

OnlyHereForYou

PostPosted: Tue Jun 24, 2014 5:30 pm
Dimon Valor Cross

User Image

"Do I seriously look human to you?" Locke couldn't help laughing and no longer took the creature in front of him seriously. There's a big difference between a created weapon and something like this guy in front of him. "The thing you heard upstairs is almost as old as time. Can you guess what we are?" Locke asked with a smile.

Nothing happened to Airy, that much is obvious now. He's not powerful enough to take her down. She may be broken, but there's a big difference between broken and helpless. "I don't care anymore." Locke said casually and began to head upstairs to go check on the little brat. Odds are she did something to cause trouble which is why it got this thing's attention. He might as well check up to make sure she isn't talking to the stars again or destroying those priceless artifacts their owner had given her.  
PostPosted: Tue Jun 24, 2014 5:39 pm
Dimon Valor Cross

User Image

Airy looked at the two boys on the stairs and tried to keep hidden. She didn't try very hard, if she wanted to she could conceal herself entirely, but at the moment she couldn't remember that. All she could remember is that Locke is important for some reason, even though she doesn't like him. The other boy is a stranger and they aren't good. They can be very bad and can lead her to underground auctions. Her dark aura left by now, after all thoughts of him had vanished.

It's rare that she remembers the one who ruined her entirely.

"Locke?" Airy asked quietly, it was practically mouthing with how soft her voice was but she wanted his attention. That's not really true though. It's more like, she wanted to make sure that she's still here. She still exists right? She's not alone anymore right? The door is open and she can leave at any time can't she? Sometimes, Airy just isn't sure.  

OnlyHereForYou

CartelValentine97

Feral Sex Symbol

10,675 Points
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Brandisher 100
  • Team Edward 100
PostPosted: Tue Jun 24, 2014 7:08 pm
OnlyHereForYou

User Image

Vincent raised an eyebrow in response to the man's laugh. "Fine, be that way, you're the one who can't finish what he started..." he said with a sigh as the dark flames vanished. he looked up and saw a petite pink haired girl. "Old as time huh? yeah, this s**t feels like forever..." he said to himself before picking up his bags. he slowly walked up the staircase, not bothering to speak to either one of his room-mates. he preferred his old dorm, shame that there had to be a paperwork error. the male was a complete jackass that took nothing seriously...and the girl...well he had absolutely no idea what she was, and he was not planning on staying long enough to find out what...all he was focused on was finding a room.  
PostPosted: Sat Jun 28, 2014 6:18 pm
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Issac walked into the Estate with a suitcase strapped to his back and a small bag in each hand, fumbling a bit as the backpack weighed him down. " I guess this is my dorm?" He said aloud with a smile, dropping his bag onto the floor "I... can't wait to see my room!"

Zacht97

☆Dorm Rooms☆

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 7 8 9 10

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces