Welcome to Gaia! ::

Chasing Your Future: Amaterasu Academy

Back to Guilds

A cool guild. Warning: There may be some explicit language. 

Tags: Anime, Role Playing, Adventure, Drama, Action 

Reply Archives [Old Threads]
FIRST TEACHER MEETING [IN SESSION] Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 8 9 10 11 12 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

drops of memories
Vice Captain

Sparkling Girl

8,350 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Citizen 200
PostPosted: Tue Mar 04, 2014 2:02 pm
User Image
Althea Yamamoto
User Image
痛みについての事は、それが感じられことを要求ということである
The thing about pain is that it demands to be felt.

User Image

Althea nodded, fingertips on her lips as she spoke, "Yes, that's right..." The underground railways were so old and forgotten, many people didn't even know they existed. She looked at everyone, feeling as if the meeting was coming to an end. "I think that should be the end of it, unless anyone has anything else to say."

Tracey is Fabulous

Anchors_Out_At_Sea

sun god leto

iiSourGummi

happywho06

DarkKitsune713

FleurDeLyssity

Aya_224

NeonxPanties

PostPosted: Wed Mar 05, 2014 2:33 am
User Image

Ƭruitt ℂapehart
—¤÷(`[¤* *¤]´)÷¤—
The memories we invent are the most beautiful

Truitt sat back and waited for the other teachers to agree with the plan so they could move on. He had to admit, they'd been on the subject for a while now. It would be good to come to a conclusion. One by one, his peers agreed. He turned his attention to Raiku when he mentioned the city. He was right. The school wasn't the only place in danger. He raised his eyebrows at the Headmaster. He'd heard of the underground railway before, sure. Back when he'd been a student. It was the kind of thing other kids made ghost stories out of. To him it was just a myth. He'd never believed they were real. If it was true that they existed, it was a great plan for an emergency escape. He assumed next, they would bring up another subject, somehow he had thought this meeting would take all day or something. But of course, he had little experience with such things and he appeared to be wrong as the rest of them seemed to be ready to be finished and leave. He had nothing left to say that he could think of...

They told me
The others want war, and you will want it too
And I grew up in the shadow of feelings
Far too dark, far too somber

xXOtaku_HunterXx

Anchors_Out_At_Sea

sun god leto

iiSourGummi

NeonxPanties

DarkKitsune713

drops of memories

Tracey is Fabulous

Aya_224

AlwaysLiGhTinDaRkNeSs

happywho06

((Whoo! It was cool to interact with all the teachers at once ^^  

FleurDeLyssity

Desirable Kitten

8,650 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Unleash the Beast 100
  • The Wolf Within 100

shinzo_husky
Crew

Man-Hungry Man-Lover

8,050 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Sausage Fest 200
  • Unfortunate Abductee 175
PostPosted: Wed Mar 05, 2014 4:38 pm
す Raiku Yamamoto す

User Image

╔═══════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════╗

A lost railway that he had no idea about? Raiku was interested in seeing this. He turned toward his brother as a smile started to grow on his face like a kid on Christmas day. "I would love to see this railway, it tickles my fancy," Raiku stated. The mention of the meeting coming to an end was music to Raiku's ears as he could get out of here and punch something out of pure boredom. Knowing that this meeting had dragged on for a while, the others probably felt the same as he did. Plus he got to go home finally after all this time and to talk to his little nephew and see how much like Isamu he was. Speaking of little pipsqueaks, he had not seen his sister in a good few years either. That reunion would probably not go down too well as he would start to worry over here as he liked to do. "I think this meeting has been very productive and we have alot to do until next time," Raiku told the other teachers while still smiling. The events from today were starting to catch up with his body, he did need some rest soon.
╚═══════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════╝

Mood: Slightly tired
Magika levels: Normal
Kyorentsuna: not active
Swords active: all asleep..for now
{Excalibur} {Clarent} {Durandal} {Augaleir}
Health: High

Tracey is Fabulous

Anchors_Out_At_Sea

sun god leto

iiSourGummi

happywho06

xXOtaku_HunterXx

DarkKitsune713

drops of memories

FleurDeLyssity

Aya_224

NeonxPanties

PostPosted: Fri Mar 07, 2014 6:35 pm
User Image
User Image

Violet listened as the headmaster and Raiku spoke. She has read about he railways and the city's archives and they were certainly very old and unused. She could imagine what kind of creepy critters are crawling about the place now. She wondered what team they would deploy to search the railways. She wouldn't protest if they choose her, but she hoped not. She turned to Althea and smiled, feeling content about the conference. She felt as if it was very productive. She sat silently with her hands clasped, waiting for the headmaster to give the final word before they were all dismissed.

Anchors_Out_At_Sea

sun god leto

iiSourGummi

happywho06

DarkKitsune713

drops of memories

FleurDeLyssity

Aya_224

God of Cataclysm
Vice Captain

Fallen Fairy

8,490 Points
  • Frozen Sleuth 100
  • Winter Warrior 50
  • First Fall 15

inanis animus
Vice Captain

Dapper Master

PostPosted: Sat Mar 08, 2014 3:12 pm
User Image
User Image
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬

Matthew listened along. He has never heard of this underground railway system before and it interested him. "I volunteer to scope out the railways if needed," He said with a charming smile. He smiled as they reached an agreement and came to a conclusion. He agreed with Raiku. Despite some bickering, the conference was productive and it seemed like they have a lot of work to do.

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬

Tracey is Fabulous

Anchors_Out_At_Sea

sun god leto

iiSourGummi

happywho06

DarkKitsune713

drops of memories

FleurDeLyssity

Aya_224

NeonxPanties

PostPosted: Sun Mar 16, 2014 5:13 am
User Image

•.¸¸.•´´¯`••.¸¸.•´´¯`•´`•.¸¸.•´´¯`••.¸¸.•´´¯`•´`•.¸¸.•´´¯`••.¸¸.•´´¯`•´`•.¸¸.•´´¯`••.¸¸.•´´¯`•´`•.¸¸.•.¸¸.•

Єʀΐ "ʗυҏΐɗ" Αɴɑєʆ

Form: Normal

•.¸¸.•´´¯`••.¸¸.•´´¯`•´`•.¸¸.•´´¯`••.¸¸.•´´¯`•´`•.¸¸.•´´¯`••.¸¸.•´´¯`•´`•.¸¸.•´´¯`••.¸¸.•´´¯`•´`•.¸¸.•.¸¸.•

╔═.♥.═════════════════════════════════════════╗

Eri's blue eyes drifted across the faces of each staff member present, as they spoke in turn. Making mental notes of each of them. The topics had turned to one she could have put her word in, but others had already expressed both sides, which it had seemed unnecessary to speak her own opinion anymore. Isamu's mentioning of the railway had captured her attention. Somewhere she had yet to explore. Exciting. The much wiser approach would be to offer to send a group of her seekers into the railway, that way each of them would be spared injuries, yet if her seekers were destroyed, she would feel it, letting her know what to expect. "May I volunteer to venture into the railway as well? I may be useful, with helping others adjust to the new spell I was going to teach." Her voiced carried smooth and light in the room. The spell was called Visión Verdadera, a.k.a true sight. One would only have to keep a constant, low concentration of energy at the pupils of their eyes, while stating the name of the spell. Simple. As it was intended to be. By chance, if they did encounter individuals from Fuzen, it would give her the opportunity to measure their power and ability with her own, which she would be able to calculate based on her true sight. Wielding true sight was a dangerous thing. One could easily abuse such a power.

╚═════════════════════════════════════════.♥.═╝

Tracey is Fabulous

Anchors_Out_At_Sea

sun god leto

happywho06

xXOtaku_HunterXx

DarkKitsune713

drops of memories

FleurDeLyssity

Aya_224

NeonxPanties

O.O.C. Sorry I'm so late everyone. Life is getting in the way, plus I don't have internet access at home. Also, it seem's I had accidentally edited a previous post. I was in a hurry and didn't realized I did that. I apologize.  

Precocious Pumpkin

Beloved Strawberry

9,175 Points
  • Vanquished Angel 50
  • Millionaire 200

Goddess of Disaster
Captain

Demonic Fairy

13,165 Points
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Dragon Master 50
  • Demonic Associate 100
PostPosted: Sun Mar 23, 2014 6:12 pm
User Image
校長勇山本

━━━☠━━☠━━☠━━☠━━☠━━━

The headmaster nodded his head at the faculty and staff. "Of course. Thank you for your volunteerism," He said to Eri and Matthew. "Now, I believe everyone should know their jobs and duties that we have discussed earlier this meeting. Ms. Anael and Dr. Chaos shall be teaching us some necessary spells and Raiku and Ms. Ayasha shall be producing a new, useful spell. Althea will be coming class to class to distribute hall passes once we receive them," His dark eyes darted to each one of the teacher's faces. "Is everything clear?" He asked, his tone now sharp and stern. He sat back and gave everyone a friendly smile. "If so, you are all dismissed. I appreciate all of you taking time out your day to attend this meeting," Isamu continued, his voice kinder and friendlier now. He looked at Matthew, Violet, and Lavender. "Akiyama twins and Matthew, if you three may stay," He spoke to the three teachers. He averted his attention to the remaining teachers. "Meeting adjourned then," He nodded curtly.

━━━☠━━☠━━☠━━☠━━☠━━━

Kyoretsuna: Deactivated // Weapon: None // Status: Okay

Tracey is Fabulous

sun god leto

iiSourGummi

happywho06

DarkKitsune713

drops of memories

FleurDeLyssity

Aya_224

NeonxPanties

AlwaysLiGhTinDaRkNeSs

PostPosted: Sun Mar 23, 2014 6:29 pm
す Raiku Yamamoto す

User Image

╔═══════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════╗

This meeting had dragged on for too long. Now he could stretch his legs and do something else. "I understand," he answered as his brother had asked the question. Raiku got up from his chair, streching his limbs as he did. Re-adjusting his sheath straps and his hat. Raiku walked around the table and towards the door. "I shall see you back home Isamu," Raiku stated as he walked out of the door. He had to let off some steam before he was going to explode. Now he had to think of his next lesson and if any new students would join his class. He could see however why Isamu was the head of the school and not him, Raiku had no attention span whatsoever. Raiku was glad he was just a normal teacher and not in his brother's metaphorical shoes.

*Exits room*

OOC((well that was fun XD it took how many months? lol. great meating guys, I had fun))
╚═══════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════╝

Mood: Slightly tired
Magika levels: Normal
Kyorentsuna: not active
Swords active: all asleep..for now
{Excalibur} {Clarent} {Durandal} {Augaleir}
Health: High

Tracey is Fabulous

Anchors_Out_At_Sea

sun god leto

iiSourGummi

happywho06

xXOtaku_HunterXx

DarkKitsune713

drops of memories

FleurDeLyssity

Aya_224

NeonxPanties

shinzo_husky
Crew

Man-Hungry Man-Lover

8,050 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Sausage Fest 200
  • Unfortunate Abductee 175

FleurDeLyssity

Desirable Kitten

8,650 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Unleash the Beast 100
  • The Wolf Within 100
PostPosted: Mon Mar 24, 2014 1:52 am
User Image

Ƭruitt ℂapehart
—¤÷(`[¤* *¤]´)÷¤—

So...that was what...that was it... Truitt sat up from his relaxed position, as if getting ready to stand. But he didn't actually leave his seat just yet as the Headmaster dismissed them. The corner of his mouth quirked down a little. It seemed like everyone had a mission except him. But what should he expect. He was the young newbie. And he didn't have abilities like the others. Just a few spells and some learned skills. He would look forward to learning the spell, though. He was warily of the hall passes, but he was optimistic about making them work. He almost raised his hand and asked about the mission to spy on Fuzen, but he seemed to recall it being mentioned that they already had people in mind for it. If he was one of those people, he'd know. In the meantime, there was no need for him to volunteer. Guess I'll just focus on getting settled then..." He finally did stand then, slowly.

They told me

xXOtaku_HunterXx

Anchors_Out_At_Sea

sun god leto

iiSourGummi

NeonxPanties

DarkKitsune713

drops of memories

Tracey is Fabulous

Aya_224

AlwaysLiGhTinDaRkNeSs

happywho06

PostPosted: Mon Mar 24, 2014 4:31 pm
User Image

User ImageUser Image
User Imagelease, call me Sarah...

Sarah lifted her head slowly, rubbing her head then eyes. She had spaced out for the last half of the meeting. Looking around her eyes found the head master. Her name wasn't mentioned so it was apparent that she wasn't needed nor was she in trouble. "Great." she finally spoke up and stretched in her seat. "Good talk everyone." the white haired demon mumbled, finally standing, taking her cup with her. Truitt being the only one standing, Sarah patted his back as she walked out. "Cya." were her last words, sinking into the shadows as soon as she stepped out the door.
[EXIT]

ϕut/ϕf/ȼurses//User Image

Tracey is Fabulous

Anchors_Out_At_Sea

sun god leto

iiSourGummi

happywho06

xXOtaku_HunterXx

DarkKitsune713

drops of memories

FleurDeLyssity

Aya_224

NeonxPanties

Chatty Phantom

drops of memories
Vice Captain

Sparkling Girl

8,350 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Citizen 200
PostPosted: Tue Mar 25, 2014 1:28 pm
User Image
Althea Yamamoto
User Image

User Image

Althea nodded at the teachers as they began to leave and turned to glance at Truitt. She had an idea that she had during the meeting and wanted to talk to Isamu about it. She leaned in close to her husband and whispered in his ear. "I think we should allow Truitt to stay with us while we discuss the infiltration plan," She whispered to him. She turned to Truitt and smiled. "Truitt, if you may stay please. We have something to speak to you about," She said. She liked Truitt and how he was very involved and concerned about the issues d thought he would be great asset to the infiltration team.

(@Sour: It's fine, don't worry about it^^ @Happy: Same!)
Tracey is Fabulous

Anchors_Out_At_Sea

sun god leto

iiSourGummi

happywho06

DarkKitsune713

FleurDeLyssity

Aya_224

NeonxPanties
[/quote

Aya_224

PostPosted: Wed Mar 26, 2014 12:07 am
User Image

Ƭruitt ℂapehart
—¤÷(`[¤* *¤]´)÷¤—

Truitt watched Sarah leave, a little surprised by her almost-friendly gesture. Hm. He turn himself, stepping away from his chair, getting ready to leave when the Headmistress spoke to him. He stopped and looked at her for a minute, blinking. Then he pointed to himself with uplifted eyebrows. "Me?"

They told me

xXOtaku_HunterXx

Anchors_Out_At_Sea

sun god leto

iiSourGummi

NeonxPanties

DarkKitsune713

drops of memories

Tracey is Fabulous

Aya_224

AlwaysLiGhTinDaRkNeSs

happywho06

FleurDeLyssity

Desirable Kitten

8,650 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Unleash the Beast 100
  • The Wolf Within 100

drops of memories
Vice Captain

Sparkling Girl

8,350 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Citizen 200
PostPosted: Tue Apr 01, 2014 1:44 pm
User Image
Althea Yamamoto
User Image

User Image

Althea smiled kindly at Truitt. "Yes, you," She nodded. "We just wanted to praise you on a job well done."

Tracey is Fabulous

Anchors_Out_At_Sea

sun god leto

iiSourGummi

happywho06

PostPosted: Sat Apr 05, 2014 4:13 pm
User Image
User Image

Violet turned her attention towards the headmaster as he requested for her sister and her to stay. She sat back and waited for everyone to leave the room before standing from the chair. She raised her eyebrow at Truitt as Althea requested him to stay as well. She glanced at Althea when she praised him on a job well done. The long distance teacher was still rather new, yet he added a lot of input during the conference. She didn't think anymore of it and move up a couple of more seats. "So, whats the plan?" She asked, looking expectantly at the headmaster. Violet assumed that the reason he called Matthew, Lavender, and her was so they could discuss the infiltration plan.

Anchors_Out_At_Sea

drops of memories

FleurDeLyssity

Aya_224

God of Cataclysm
Vice Captain

Fallen Fairy

8,490 Points
  • Frozen Sleuth 100
  • Winter Warrior 50
  • First Fall 15

FleurDeLyssity

Desirable Kitten

8,650 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Unleash the Beast 100
  • The Wolf Within 100
PostPosted: Sat Apr 05, 2014 10:56 pm
User Image

Ƭruitt ℂapehart
—¤÷(`[¤* *¤]´)÷¤—

Truitt blinked for a moment, surprised. Then he shook himself and bowed to the Headmistress. "Yes ma'am. Thank you. Just doing my best." He paused a moment after he came back up and looked around him. When Violet spoke, he looked to her. Seemed they were starting their discussion now. He shifted from foot to foot, wondering if he was meant to stay for this as well. He slowly began to turn and leave. Why would they need him anyway?

They told me

xXOtaku_HunterXx

Anchors_Out_At_Sea

sun god leto

iiSourGummi

NeonxPanties

DarkKitsune713

drops of memories

Tracey is Fabulous