Welcome to Gaia! ::

Miracle of Life: A Pregnancy Roleplaying Guild

Back to Guilds

A RP guild based around the joy of impending motherhood. 

Tags: Roleplaying, Pregnant, Maternity, Motherhood, Expectant 

Reply The Library
Illegal Affair of the Heart (SD & D-Darkmoon) Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 8 9 10 11 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Stardust Drifter

Shuffled Ornament

15,375 Points
  • Amateur Decorator 50
  • Rufus' Gratitude 100
  • Happy Holidays 2k13! 100
PostPosted: Sun Jan 12, 2014 7:07 pm
Once she was done he felt like he could move his body again. Running after Elvara he felt like he needed to stop her. Unknown that something had awakened in her just recently. Their baby was fine, but with all the blood she had consumed it had been feeding the true monster inside of the woman. A "curse" her old master hadn't told her about.

Chasing after her he quickly used his magic and roots gently trapped her letting her bulging belly stay free so that he wouldn't hurt their child. Walking up he glared at her. "No you need to go home! I will take you home by force if I have to!" he said with concern in his voice.

The roots withered and he gasped. Even his magic wasn't working. A mysterious dark aura seemed to engulf her and he suddenly grew afraid. Twice he had interrupted her meal. Suddenly he gasped as he felt like he couldn't breathe. Grabbing his throat he looked at her.

"D-Don't...I..was..t-trying...to..protect..." he coughed gasping for air.  
PostPosted: Sun Jan 12, 2014 7:23 pm
Elvara found herself not being able to move as it became apparent that Mappel had bound her with some earth magic of his. If she was of sane mind then she probably would've liked to see the power, but not right then.
She tried to break free from the roots be thrashing around in them with a huge fanged grin on her face. "You wouldn't force me.. because you're too scared to hurt our little one" Elvara snickered loudly before her whole body became consumed by her dark magic. It made her hair look as though she was underwater, all floating in the air.

"Protect what?" she asked as he was desperately trying to breathe, so she eased her grip so he could say what he wanted to say. The whole time she kept spitting out the strange blood all over the place.  

Quiet Sniper

Dangerous Glitch

Stardust Drifter

Shuffled Ornament

15,375 Points
  • Amateur Decorator 50
  • Rufus' Gratitude 100
PostPosted: Sun Jan 12, 2014 8:10 pm
Gasping his lungs filled with air and it took him a few minutes. "Y-You.." he said slowly walking towards her. Weakly reaching up he touched her cheek. "What if you were killed? I couldn't bear my life without you Elvara. Please, come home. Haven't you had your fill? You must have eaten at least a dozen or more when I came home, surely you aren't still that famished?"

The blood slowly began to burn the roots and Elvara was freed. Of course she still looked wild. What was going on here? Was it just him or did her belly look a bit bigger now too? Was all of that blood causing their child to grow a bit faster than normal?

Unknown that she would be the one, the vampire chosen to become the dark queen of her kind. The life magic the baby gave also had sparked something inside of her. Not only was it growing a bit faster, but the power from the child had also increased her powers.

(honestly I have no clue where I'm going with this. xD lol)  
PostPosted: Sun Jan 12, 2014 8:22 pm
( haha I have no clue either.. xD I'm sitting here like surprised Patrick right now haha! I love how vastly different direction you go then what's in my head xD)

Her eyes flickered and twitch as he looked into them. She tired to hold back a cough which spluttered out more black blood down her lips. "I can't go home right now... I have to kill that woman" Elvara told him, not bothering to wipe her face because she knew it was going to happen again. Whenever it happened it felt like her insides were on fire, but her face didn't show it at all.

"You say you don't want people to find out what I am.. then let me kill her.. take her blood... then she can't tell a soul what she saw" she told him with a serious expression on her face. "Or you can go kill her if you wish.. your call.."  

Quiet Sniper

Dangerous Glitch

Stardust Drifter

Shuffled Ornament

15,375 Points
  • Amateur Decorator 50
  • Rufus' Gratitude 100
PostPosted: Sun Jan 12, 2014 8:39 pm
(Well what was your plan for her? She doesn't have to become anything. xD lol I thought you were going to have her go mad when she was seven months? Tell you what how about we ignore my last post. xD and just see what happens?)

Mappel frowned and sighed. "Elvara please don't she's young. You know I can't kill her!" he said biting his lip. She had to, he knew she did. After all he had told her that he accepted what she was.

Though what was with the blood? Something didn't seem right about that. "Hey are you alright? Why are you coughing up blood?" he asked concern in his voice.

Letting out a sigh he looked away. "Do what you must, I can't stop you...just kill her in private. I can't bear it." he said sadly noticing a smirk on her face.  
PostPosted: Sun Jan 12, 2014 9:04 pm
(okay.. you dont have to go along with the idea.. this was just bubbling in my brain really lol... basically i was thinking that the child was half human, half elf.. because her maybe vampires can't pass on genetics of the race.. so it's her human dna that's making them.. but because of this, her body doesn't like it so it's kinda like mild rejection and feeding a human/elf blood isn't doing them too much good either which is making her feel ill and just go crazy and have more blood. it's like having a food with small amount of nutrients.. so you need more of it to sustain someone.. if that makes sense xD )

When Mappel asked about the dark blood on her chin, she wiped it off with one hand like it was nothing. "All vampires do that.. haven't you seen me do it before?" she said in a lie, trying not to make any eye contact with him, covering her mouth as she coughed now so he wouldn't see anymore.

But, he gave her all the clear to go out and hunt so it was a chance to make a quick get away before he could ask anymore questions. And like a sniffer dog, she made her way in a direction like she knew were the woman was hiding.
The poor girl had been shivering in a woodland nearby, perfect cover to kill someone. Mappel would've heard soft, mumbled screams in the distance.  

Quiet Sniper

Dangerous Glitch

Stardust Drifter

Shuffled Ornament

15,375 Points
  • Amateur Decorator 50
  • Rufus' Gratitude 100
PostPosted: Sun Jan 12, 2014 9:12 pm
(No we can go with that. smile it sounds really cool actually. ^^)

Mappel cried a little for the woman. Walking back into the bar he began to do his magic spell and send them to the earth. The bartender came out and was shaking. "Is she gone!?" he asked and Mappel bit his lip.

Elvara would return to him after eating that woman. "She's gone for now, but I would still hide if I were you." he replied.

Nodding the bartender smiled at him. "I always knew there was a damn vampire in this town! Yet no one believe me!" he commented returning to his hiding place and locking the door.

Mappel needed a drink. Walking behind the bar he grabbed some scotch and took a swig. Sitting alone in the bar he sighed. What was he going to do? Elvara was acting so odd. Feeling a presence he looked up to see her leaning against the open door staring at him.

She looked satified and "full". For now anyway.  
PostPosted: Sun Jan 12, 2014 9:32 pm
(oh right! that's good xD i was worried for a sec cause my ideas can be weird/technical lol)

With the young woman now dead, Elvara was about to bury her like she normally did with her victims until they disappeared in orbs of green light. Mappel's magic of course.

Drinking her blood made her feel a lot better. Her skin didn't have it's horrible green tint anymore. With a bit of her own magic, she cloaked herself to look like a human again so she could go find Mappel. It looked as though she had some explaining to do..

Elvara had never seen him drink alcohol before. He always said humans were the ones to get drunk off it and it wasn't his cup of tea. But there he was, drinking like some depressed old fool. "Mappel?" she called out softly to him, worried to go any closer incase he feared her still.  

Quiet Sniper

Dangerous Glitch

Stardust Drifter

Shuffled Ornament

15,375 Points
  • Amateur Decorator 50
  • Rufus' Gratitude 100
PostPosted: Sun Jan 12, 2014 9:40 pm
Mappel wouldn't get drunk. It took a lot to get an elf drunk. After finishing the bottle he grimaced. Alcohol tasted so gross. Looking up she had become her old self again.

"What's happening to you Elvara? I'm starting to get really concerned for you." he stated standing up and walking over to her. She looked sane now.

Hugging her he rubbed her back some. "Don't worry I'm not afraid, though I'm glad I didn't have to see you kill that woman. I couldn't bear it." he said looking into her eyes.

"I know you need it for our little one and yourself." he said rubbing her full looking belly. She must have ate her fill for now. Smiling he kissed her lips wiping off a bit of the blood from the corner of her mouth.

"Let's go home alright?" he asked taking her hands.

(you know me I'm usually fine with it. smile )  
PostPosted: Sun Jan 12, 2014 9:45 pm
Watching Mappel screw up his face from the scotch, she wondered why he was even drinking the stuff. She herself hadn't drank any alcohol since being a human because it impossible to drink anything other than blood in her current race.

It shocked her as he approached and wasn't even scared. But he wanted to go home and that pleased her ears somewhat. "There are some things I haven't been honest about.. but.. I'll tell you when we get home" Elvara told him, not looking into his eyes because she was ashamed of everything that had happened to Mappel since his short return.  

Quiet Sniper

Dangerous Glitch

Stardust Drifter

Shuffled Ornament

15,375 Points
  • Amateur Decorator 50
  • Rufus' Gratitude 100
PostPosted: Sun Jan 12, 2014 10:16 pm
As they left the bartender slowly opened his door. He couldn't really hear anything much and he was too scared to think. Locking the doors he began to clean up the blood. Oddly the bodies were gone. Man what a night, he'll have to hire more dancers.

Finally home he locked the door. Waiting for her to speak he crossed his arms and waited. Both of them not realizing she had left her umbrella at the bar.

(I figure the authorities find her umbrella maybe then try to arrest her, but find out he's an elf so they're both arrested. Then as he's led out to be killed she goes mad, breaks out of her cell and begins to eat/ kill people and save him. :3 then they probably make a run for it and are forced to move from town to town. Yet with each town they go to, she's always eating people because of her pregnancy. :3 so they have to keep moving. ^^ Then I guess she just becomes too wild the more she grows and eventually is hard to handle at seven months. Then you can initiate your plan. ^^ )  
PostPosted: Sun Jan 12, 2014 10:25 pm
(well if they were both to be executed, she would probably be the one to be killed first because she is more dangerous. Like maybe tying her up and waiting for sun to come up or sumin cruel like that xD so he would probably have to save her lol.. oh man.. what if he was tied up in front of her or in a cell infront of her as a way of saying "you will watch her die" kinda thing.. lol)

Elvara was quiet as the walked home, hand in hand. She didn't know what he would say or if her worries were just plan nothing.

Seeing his arms crossed like that only made things feel worse. Taking a deep breath, she began to explain herself. "I'm not quite sure what's going on if I'm honest. But, do you remember when you asked me if everything had been okay? Well I lied so you would rest.." her head hung low so she didn't have to look at any anger or disappointment in her eyes he may of had. "I've been throwing up blood, not my meals.. but my own.. and everything hurts when it happens.. drinking blood soothes it though.."  

Quiet Sniper

Dangerous Glitch

Stardust Drifter

Shuffled Ornament

15,375 Points
  • Amateur Decorator 50
  • Rufus' Gratitude 100
PostPosted: Sun Jan 12, 2014 11:05 pm
(Yeah that would be too cruel though. xD Mappel could save her maybe after she's being burned a little. It would just fuel his anger and protection for her and the baby. D: MAPPEL SMASH!! XD)

He did get somewhat annoyed with her. A bit angry now as he listened to her. Why did she lie to him like that? She loved him right? or was that a lie as well? Elvara's head was hung low and he sensed regret in her words.

Mappel's heart melted, he couldn't stay mad at her even if he tried. Walking over he wrapped his arms around her and kissed the top of her head. Throwing up blood? That concerned him. Moving her head up so they could look at each other he kissed her passionately.

"Elvara, from now on tell me. I am your lover, I need to know so it'll help me figure out a solution or be there when you need me." he smiled then kissed her again. "Anyway, have you had your fill? Because I want to sleep next to you some more. That bunny just doesn't cut it." he flirted trying to cheer her up.  
PostPosted: Sun Jan 12, 2014 11:29 pm
His silence only confirmed her fears. Until he came out of no where and gave her a sweet kiss. Where did that come from and why wasn't he running for the hills like any sane man would do? They were both diving into the unknown with their child, having no idea or predictions of what was going to happen, so why even stay? Why stay with a woman who would kill you in your sleep without blinking?

Mappel's sweet and kind nature always made her cheer up, even after something horrible. And even laughed over his joke about the cuddly toy. With a smile, she picked it up off the floor and hugged it to her tummy cutely. "Then I'll hug it instead to our little one seeing as you don't want to snuggle it.. you'll just have to make do with boring 'ol me"  

Quiet Sniper

Dangerous Glitch

Stardust Drifter

Shuffled Ornament

15,375 Points
  • Amateur Decorator 50
  • Rufus' Gratitude 100
PostPosted: Mon Jan 13, 2014 11:45 am
He chuckled and softly pulled her close. Holding Elvara in his arms he massaged her shoulders. "Don't worry, I trust you. I have a feeling that you deeply love me, even when you're feasting. After all you didn't lunge at me earlier and seemed to be more reasonable." he softly stated warmly.

"I won't run, I can't abandon you and our child like that. No matter what you become or what happens I'll be here for you to lean upon." Mappel said softly kissing her lips again.

She was so adorable, he couldn't keep his lips away from hers or his hands away from her tummy. It was only going to get bigger too, so was her hunger. Could his love truely tame the beast inside of her? Or would he just be a meal one day himself? She had already has tasted his blood and seemed to enjoy it when she had but Mappel couldn't fault her. This is who Elvara was.

He would just have to deal with that and love her no matter what outcome.  
The Library

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 8 9 10 11 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff