Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Role Playing Society

Back to Guilds

A Role Playing Guild focused around a city with different types of people and races. 

Tags: Roleplaying, Romance, Love, Town, City 

Reply Other Roleplays
Romance is in the air((need role players)) Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 8 9 10 11 12 13 ... 26 27 28 29 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Kise no Shirube

PostPosted: Sun Aug 11, 2013 5:45 am
User Image

Kyuu was confused as she looked at everyone in the room, Reizo let out a sigh as he was more in deep thought at that moment If it's a clockheart that you're after...we can be of help... He stared at Kyuu who had more of a grim expression then as she fiddled around with her fingers as the male then sighed So you do even remember that much....Claire...well anyway we have a clockheart which we can fix and also upgrade to your liking right here in the base Kyuu kept quiet as she then lifted her legs and hugged them tightly with her arms Cloize.....you mean...that one don't you she said in a quiet voice towards Reizo as he nodded his head and leaned towards the female to pat her lightly on the head.

i-Saito_Hiraga-i

ѺutфfҪhances O.O.C

PostPosted: Sun Aug 11, 2013 5:49 am
Kise no Shirube

roak was now confused. rubbing his head giving the rabbits a confused look
User Image  

Zero Hirashima

Feral Werewolf

4,275 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Married 100
  • Unfortunate Abductee 175

Kise no Shirube

PostPosted: Sun Aug 11, 2013 6:19 am
User Image

Reizo grinned at the male So, do you want us to prepare a clockheart for your human self now or not? He questioned him as he rubbed Kyuu's head and she hid her face between her legs letting out a light sigh.

i-Saito_Hiraga-i

ѺutфfҪhances O.O.C

PostPosted: Sun Aug 11, 2013 1:03 pm
User Image

From hearing the entire conversation between the three, Yui sat in the chair sighing and knew this had nothing to do with her and her own personal situatiins. Yui noticed Kyuu was a bit down and she used her powers to gently bring her to her You're kind of worries huh?..if there's any trouble you can talk to me if you want..even though I could become useless at time to time she whispered with a wink and and half smile.

Kise no Shribe

i-Saito_Hiraga-i

Moonlinkjester34

PopCandy22

Dedicated Genius

5,875 Points
  • The Wolf Within 100
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Hygienic 200

Zero Hirashima

Feral Werewolf

4,275 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Married 100
PostPosted: Sun Aug 11, 2013 6:16 pm
Kise no Shirube

yes prepare the heart and thank you for your help. roak looked at kyuu then at reizo
User Image  
PostPosted: Sun Aug 11, 2013 6:27 pm
PopCandy22
Kise no Shribe
i-Saito_Hiraga-i
Moonlinkjester34

roak stood there wondering what will happen to him when he has a second heart
User Image  

Zero Hirashima

Feral Werewolf

4,275 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Married 100

Kise no Shirube

PostPosted: Sun Aug 11, 2013 11:04 pm
User Image

Reizo and Kyuu looked at each other before looking at Roak, well Reizo was anyway, Kyuu was looking over at Yui with a faint smile as she shook her head Sadly...there's nothing that can be done to undo what has been done.....but I find it very kind of you to offer your help.... She said to her as she looked at Reizo with a blank expression Alright, it will take me a maximum of ten minutes then I'll be done, fixing and upgrading clockworks are easy for us...so I'll be back in ten minutes he said to them before standing up and leaving the room to go to another one which was sealed off in secrecy as the door closed and seemingly 'vanished' so others wouldn't see it, Kyuu sat down on her chair again as she fiddled with her handsWe...don't have much time anymore in these anyway.... smiling at the two as she then looked back onto the ground with an empty look, with a...lifeless look.

PopCandy22

i-Saito_Hiraga-i

ѺutфfҪhances O.O.C

PostPosted: Mon Aug 12, 2013 4:31 am
Kise no Shirube

roak walked over to kyuu and sat down next to her and held her hand and moved her face to look at his face and roak looked into her eyes and said no matter what happens i hope you can still remember me like i am not what i will be after my new clock heart comes. looked down and a tear rolled down roak's face.
User Image  

Zero Hirashima

Feral Werewolf

4,275 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Married 100

Kise no Shirube

PostPosted: Mon Aug 12, 2013 5:47 am
User Image

Kyuu looked at the male as she listened sharpy to what he was saying to him before, she pulled him closer as she embraced the male tightly Don't worry...I will her voice was calming as Reizo was doing his best to fix up the broken clockwork and soon finished it after he had upgraded it to fit Roak's body and not to interfere with the dragonoid heart so neither would be destroyed as he let out a sigh, things around him were starting to....be slower and slower, he stood up and took his leave from that secret room as he walked inside the living room with the new special clockheart for the male It's time. was all he said as Kyuu nodded her head, she kissed the Roak's forehead before getting up and walking towards her brother This Roak...is your new clockheart. I made it specially to fit your body, now...me and Kyuu have to do something we'll be back soon let's see if you can tell it's us when we're back. he walked over to the male and pushed the clockheart into his hand before he quickly took his leave with Kyuu, neither of them wanted to show their sorrowful expression because somehow...they ..grew attached to Roak and Yui. The two went into the lowest room, the basement in the underground base, they held each other's hands as they smiled, then all that could be heard is the loud cracking noises as if a piece of glass had just broken, to be exact, it was the clockheart of Kyuu which was in Roak's possession and Reizo's clockheart which was in his own hand, after a few moments the two had faded making their soul leave the vessels as they traveled to the back of the room and into the true bodies of the two as the two other clockhearts began slowly moving again.

PopCandy22

i-Saito_Hiraga-i

ѺutфfҪhances O.O.C

PostPosted: Mon Aug 12, 2013 6:02 am
Kise no Shirube

roak looked at the clock heart and turned around and opened his shirt. then he tapped the rightside of his chest and it opened up and he put the clock heart in the rightside of his chest and all the bio mech connected to it. GAAAAAHHHH......it hurt's.....AAAAHHHH.......work be compatible. roak said. roak's chest closed and he collapsed on the floor.
User Image  

Zero Hirashima

Feral Werewolf

4,275 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Married 100

Kise no Shirube

PostPosted: Mon Aug 12, 2013 6:10 am
Two figures, clothes in a long black robe emerged from the underground basement, any features of the hair, face, attire or anything at all wasn't seen through that robe of theirs, the two approache dthe living room, their hollow blank eyes stared at the male who had collapsed on the ground as the slightly taller figure picked the male up and placed him on the couch, the two figures then sat down each on one chair as they waited for their clockhearts to finish up, once it happened the taller figure approached Roak once more, a overly long sleeve coming closer to his chest as the figure made the clockheart for his human form start and made it so the two clockhearts were able to co-exist in this one being before sitting abck down again.

i-Saito_Hiraga-i

ѺutфfҪhances O.O.C

PostPosted: Mon Aug 12, 2013 6:18 am
Kise no Shirube

roak awoke gasping. uhuhuh..... roak looked at the two hooded figures trying to figure out who they are. who are you guys if i might ask. roak said while scratching his head
User Image  

Zero Hirashima

Feral Werewolf

4,275 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Married 100

Kise no Shirube

PostPosted: Mon Aug 12, 2013 6:23 am
User Image

The two figures looked at each other before they looked at the male You...already forgot us..? The slightly taller figure had said, the voice was deep and had a hint of sadness and worry inside of it It...wouldn't surprise us...we haven't exactly returned to the bodies we said we would.... the figure then added as the two went quiet once more, just staring at each other, at Yui and at Roak.

i-Saito_Hiraga-i

ѺutфfҪhances O.O.C

PostPosted: Mon Aug 12, 2013 6:29 am
Kise no Shirube

its the hoods i hit my head pretty hard hahaha... over all its just you all look different know but i can tell its you it had to take me a little bit....i might have a concussion...sorry i couldn't tell it was you guys. roak was rubbing his head in a manner that suggested that it really hurts.
User Image  

Zero Hirashima

Feral Werewolf

4,275 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Married 100

Kise no Shirube

PostPosted: Mon Aug 12, 2013 6:32 am
User Image

A slight chuckle arised from one of the hooded figures, though which it was exactly was a mystery before another spoke up Then...take a guess, which one of us is which, though you'll be using the wrong names...we will still know who you mean the voice said as the two looked at one another, their hoods still hiding every little detail of what they could be or who they could be and their voices were different, not knowing which was male which was female as their voices just sounded so...hollow at that moment.

i-Saito_Hiraga-i

ѺutфfҪhances O.O.C

Other Roleplays

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 8 9 10 11 12 13 ... 26 27 28 29 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas