Welcome to Gaia! ::

Miracle of Life: A Pregnancy Roleplaying Guild

Back to Guilds

A RP guild based around the joy of impending motherhood. 

Tags: Roleplaying, Pregnant, Maternity, Motherhood, Expectant 

Reply Viper's Corner of Old RPs
Children of Silverhorn (Viper & SD) Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 8 9 10 11 12 13 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Stardust Drifter

Shuffled Ornament

15,375 Points
  • Amateur Decorator 50
  • Rufus' Gratitude 100
  • Happy Holidays 2k13! 100
PostPosted: Wed Jul 17, 2013 1:43 pm
Viper 9000

He blushed, did Muse think of him the same way? Sheena obviously thought the world of him, which he couldn't help but feel that if Roy had met her instead of Muse then she probably would be the one carrying his young.

Part of him wanted to fall into her again and drink up her love. The side that had that very night. Roy stood up and smiled at her, he had best get going before he let that part of him take control. Or else she would end up carrying his young eventually!

Picking up the basket he huffed a bit. "W-Well I have to get back to the Princess, after all most of these berries are for her. She has been craving them. I-It was nice talking to you Sheena..you're a very nice woman." he said warmly before trying to head off back to the camp.

Muse probably was wondering where he had run off to, then again she could be in bed with Raxor. Roy kind of wanted to get back to the camp to feed his lover the fruit she had been craving and spend some time with her yet he was unsure because he felt a pair of arms wrap around him and a soft body press into his back some. Sheena was now just holding him. He kind of didn't want to stand for very long holding some heavy basket either.  
PostPosted: Fri Jul 19, 2013 12:58 pm
Stardust Drifter

"Oh boy, playing hard to get... Just my type..." Sheena muttered, watching Roy disappear into the distance. "And might as well get something out of this trip," she added, stuffing a handful of berries into her mouth before continuing to pick the rest.

----------------------------------------------

"And where have you been?" Muse asked from her spot atop her bed, her face buried in some parenting scrapbook full of various tips. Having been raised to act like a male minotaur, Muse had a very limited amount of knowledge about childbirth and childcare. She planned to figure out as much as she could during the next seven months.  

Viper 9000
Vice Captain

Stardust Drifter

Shuffled Ornament

15,375 Points
  • Amateur Decorator 50
  • Rufus' Gratitude 100
PostPosted: Fri Jul 19, 2013 8:16 pm
Viper 9000

Roy huffed placing the full basket down for her to easily reach. "Sorry Muse, I just didn't want to see that bull cuddle you so I took a bit more time than normal." he frowns keeping the meeting with Sheena a secret.

Nothing happened, so why say anything? Rubbing her tummy he smiled at her belly. "You're growing...I hardly get a chance to touch now that the big bull has been showing up lately." he blushed holding out a berry. "How about I feed you honey?" he purrs. "Say..."Ahhh"!" chuckled Roy happily.

He hoped their children would survive though. Sheena had to be wrong this time right? After all Roy made sure to keep Muse happily fed. "Where is he by the way? He won't come barging in here will he?" Roy asked stopping for a moment.

(Just have Sheena try and catch him while Roy is alone. I have an idea actually. Muse's father stumbles upon them making love and figures the children are the humans and his daughters. So a punishment for both of them, he takes Roy from Muse and gives him to Sheena as a slave. Muse is then forced to watch her abuse Roy somewhat, but is powerless to stop. Though they still meet and make love in secret eventually faking their deaths and escaping. Or something. xD I haven't gotten that far yet. I kind of figure just kiling off Raxor at some point, heck maybe Sheena could get pregnant too to add a bit of drama. (not too much that would be unbearable though.) I'm just tossing ideas about. ^^; Trying to give the rp more of an edge, since I kind of feel it's a bit edgy now.)  
PostPosted: Sun Jul 21, 2013 5:19 pm
Stardust Drifter

(I doubt the big bad warchief of a dad would simply take away her toy... I imagine he would try to kill Roy on the spot. Perhaps Muse defends Roy from her father's wrath? Raxor will probably get picked off by an angry but very pregnant Muse sometime later in the story. Or Roy could keep shutting Sheena down so she goes for Raxor instead as a sorta revenge thing?)

Muse snaps the succulent berry from Roy's hand like an alligator chomping down on its prey, swift and efficient. Licking her lips as the delicious morsel of food slide down her throat, Muse set aside her book and opened her mouth for more.

In answer to his question of Raxor's location, she simply shrugged.  

Viper 9000
Vice Captain

Stardust Drifter

Shuffled Ornament

15,375 Points
  • Amateur Decorator 50
  • Rufus' Gratitude 100
PostPosted: Mon Jul 22, 2013 12:25 pm
Viper 9000

(yeah we could do that. Maybe we should just have Raxor and Sheena get together. ^^ That way we could rp them as well. :3 I like Raxor honestly. sweatdrop )

Roy smiled and kissed her lips before handing her another one. Laying his head on her belly, the Human smiled. "Oh wow..I can hear their heartbeats." he purred rubbing her stomach. "You make a good pillow too." he flirted with a smile.

"Is everything alright by the way? You seem a bit miffed today honey?" he asked snuggling up next to her on their loving bed and rubbing her tummy.  
PostPosted: Mon Jul 22, 2013 8:47 pm
Stardust Drifter

(Lol, nothing wrong with that. He's an interesting character and he's the type of character we don't see you play often. ^^ BTW isn't two months along too early to be hearing heartbeats?)

Muse laughed, causing her belly and breasts to shift slightly. "Sorry to burst your bubble but that was my stomach not the little ones."

"And you would make a good pillow too if you were putting on weight as fast as I am..." Muse added, stuffing another handful of berries into her mouth.  

Viper 9000
Vice Captain

Stardust Drifter

Shuffled Ornament

15,375 Points
  • Amateur Decorator 50
  • Rufus' Gratitude 100
PostPosted: Mon Jul 22, 2013 9:09 pm
Viper 9000

(lol you girls and your techincal stuff. razz xD Thanks. I don't mind being demi-humans. I just can never think any up. ^^; )

Roy blushed and smiled up at her. "Well then I guess I'll have to make you bigger then." he teased sitting up. "Muse...do you think our children will survive?" he asked remembering what Sheena had told him.

Looking at her he frowned a bit. "I was informed that sometimes mixed children don't often surive in your race." Looking down at her belly he took her hand. "I want them too..that's why I've been pampering you some."  
PostPosted: Tue Jul 23, 2013 8:46 am
Stardust Drifter

(We don't see you RP as a big meathead of a guy very often, its a fun change of pace to see what you come up with for Raxor.)

"Thats often the case, but there are many external factors that cause those babies to die. The mother could be overly stressed from the father dying, the mother might not have wanted them in the first place, or they might been born premature..." Muse explained, rolling onto her side to stare into Roy's eyes. "But I don't plan on letting any such factors affect me."

Her voice was strong and proud, like she had sounded when they met on the battlefield many months back.  

Viper 9000
Vice Captain

Stardust Drifter

Shuffled Ornament

15,375 Points
  • Amateur Decorator 50
  • Rufus' Gratitude 100
PostPosted: Wed Jul 24, 2013 1:18 pm
Viper 9000

(lol well I don't have a womanizer kind of personality, so that's why you haven't seen any like that. razz Still Sheena probably won't mind since Raxor is kind of a celebrity amonst the Taur-err--minotaur. xD lol I can't help but think Tauren when I'm doing this rp. razz )

Roy smiled and gently placed a hand on her soft cheek. "Good..I was worried." He cooed to her kissing Muse's lips. "I don't want to lose them..or you." he purred rubbing her tummy.

"So now that it's official? What are we going to do when you're..let's say...five to six months?" he asked with a bit of worry in his voice. Sheena was kind of big when she was pregnant so would Muse be a bit small for her size? Since the children were a mix of Human and minotaur? Giving Muse's belly a soft kiss he snuggled up to it.

"How are you dealing with being pregnant honey?" he cooed looking up at her happily.  
PostPosted: Thu Jul 25, 2013 11:33 pm
Stardust Drifter

(Yeah I know, but part of the fun of RPing is being something you're not. And if it makes you feel any better you RP a fine womanizer. =P And yeah, but they basically the same thing so we can mix em up every now and again.)

"Aye it's official. Raxor thinks that I'm pregnant with his children and we have witnesses who saw us wander off together so nobody can doubt us." Muse replied, helping herself to another handful of grapes. "And nothing, we're going to carry on like it's a natural pregnancy."

"I'm not really pregnant enough to register any real complaints at the moment but ask again at the five month marker and I'm sure I'll have plenty to say..."  

Viper 9000
Vice Captain

Stardust Drifter

Shuffled Ornament

15,375 Points
  • Amateur Decorator 50
  • Rufus' Gratitude 100
PostPosted: Tue Jul 30, 2013 4:40 pm
Viper 9000

(LOL thanks, I feel special now. razz lol xD)

Roy chuckled and kissed her cheek. "Oh well I guess I'll be the one to have to deal with a large tummy being shoved in my direction for some love. When the time comes obviously." he flirted patting her slightly rounded belly.

"Most of the chores I had today are finished. Is there anything you desire of my darling? I kind of can't think of what to do at the moment." he blushed shyly. Roy felt safe with Muse, it also felt like the rest of the world melted away when they were together.

Laying his head on her shoulder he sighed happily. "..I can't wait to hold them. I'm the happiest man in the world right now, a lovely woman bearing me lovely children. Children that can grow up to be anything they desire! Still I can't wait to teach them some of my sword skills!" he beamed with excitement! "I'm sure there will also be things you'll teach them as well?" Roy was so happy and excited! He was going to be a father, Muse also still loved him too.

Looking into her eyes he squeezed one of her hands. "After these two..and once things settle down a bit..let's have some more..I want to have a large family with you Muse." he blushed romantically as he kissed her lips softly. "A giant family filled with love and happiness. Heck, being with you gives me that feeling. S-Sorry for getting all slobbery loving, we just haven't had much time together lately. I miss you Muse." he sighed shyly blushing.  
PostPosted: Tue Jul 30, 2013 10:40 pm
Stardust Drifter

Muse smiled. "I'm sure you've had your fair share of human women in similar conditions." Muse commented, having basically no understanding of humans, their culture, or why they liked to build big walled things. "Besides you helped care for Sheena, it would be next to impossible to rival her for size."

Kissing Roy's forehead as he snuggled into her shoulder, Muse laughed. "Perhaps I should be the one teaching them those. After all, I'm the one who beat you." Muse said, playfully punching Roy's side.

Muse brushed aside all the lovey dovey talk, she understood where Roy was coming from. "I never really pictured myself as the motherly type, so we'll have to see how this batch does before planning more. Plus come about eight months, we'll be in a whole new pile of s**t..."  

Viper 9000
Vice Captain

Stardust Drifter

Shuffled Ornament

15,375 Points
  • Amateur Decorator 50
  • Rufus' Gratitude 100
PostPosted: Tue Jul 30, 2013 11:15 pm
Viper 9000

He had guarded a maternity clinic once. So he not only protected a group of pregnant women but was also kind of stuck caring for a few. Though none of them were as big as Sheena was. Heck Muse was pretty big for how she was now.

"Eight months is a long way, I think we should probably figure out a ways of escape. If you want to." he said sitting up. Crossing his arms he chuckled a bit. "Then again I don't think Raxxor or your father would want to deal with your very large pregnant form when the time comes. Heck, I'm even a bit nervous..but I guess you've got me to be a punching bag when the mood swings kick in huh?" he teased lightly.

Muse was like an unstoppable boulder when she got really mad. He had seen what she was capable of, and was sort of dreading the days when she would be even more angry at being pregnant.  
PostPosted: Thu Aug 01, 2013 10:40 am
Stardust Drifter

"Sometime in the next eight months we will most definitely need a few of those." Muse replied. "I imagine my father won't be too pleased when he finds out his grandchildren are part human. Not to mention the fit Raxor is going to throw once he finds out we played him for a doop."

"And na... I'll use Raxor for that. With any luck I'll injury him bad enough that we won't have to worry about him come the end of this pregnancy." She adds before puffing out her belly to make it seem bigger than it really was.  

Viper 9000
Vice Captain

Stardust Drifter

Shuffled Ornament

15,375 Points
  • Amateur Decorator 50
  • Rufus' Gratitude 100
PostPosted: Tue Aug 06, 2013 5:02 pm
Viper 9000

He chuckled, "Man we're so crazy. Imagine what our children will be like!" he laughed lightly. Kissing her lips he winks. "I'm sure they'll make powerful warriors if they ever decided to go in that direction. Who knows, we might actually be creating a whole entire race..this is a little exciting when you think about it." he blushes.

Gently poking her puffed out belly he shakes his head. "Good, with the way he moves, I really don't want to fight him. Raxor has a stance that just screams death. Kind of like yours when you're in the mood for pudding." Roy mused poking her snout playfully.

(lol like our other rp, anytime you feel like skipping at all go for it. ^^)  
Viper's Corner of Old RPs

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 8 9 10 11 12 13 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff