Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Antiguo Region (A Pokemon RP) (Open & Accepting Members)

Back to Guilds

Tags: Role Playing, Pokemon, Friends, Love, Adventure 

Reply ~ The Muiut Region~
2. Hono Town Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 8 9 10 11 12 13 ... 16 17 18 19 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Zektur

Dangerous Explorer

PostPosted: Sat Dec 15, 2012 2:40 pm
User Image

> Kurt <

~ [ ♪ Theme Song ♪ ] ~ [ Current Location: Hono Town - Pokemon Center ] ~ [ Pokemon Out: None ] ~

“You cannot rewrite the past, but you can write the future.”

User Image

"You'll see how scary she is once we get to the Pokemon Center." Kurt replied after Luna questioned Gastly's scariness. He stood there a little confused once Luna darted off towards the Pokemon Center. "Hey, that's no fair! You cheated!" Kurt shouted as he ran after her. He followed her into the Pokemon Center and to the counter, Luna was already there by the time he arrived.

User Image

Current Team:

User Image
Grim ♂ Lvl 9

User Image
Yeti ♂ Lvl 7

User Image
Mushu ♂ Lvl 6

User Image
Kappa ♂ Lvl 5

User Image
Wuya ♀ Lvl 6

Money:

User Image50

Inventory:

11 x User Image Pokeball

1 x User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. Premier Ball

1 x User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. Heal Ball

10 x User Image Potion

2 x User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. Fresh Water

2 x User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. Parlyz Heal

2 x User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. Antidote

amrcndt324

PostPosted: Sat Dec 15, 2012 3:02 pm
User Image
User Image
“It's like my father once said, the most important thing in life is-- Ooh look! A Pidgey!”

Theme Song: ♪ ♫ ♪ ♫ ♪ Mood: HappyLocation: Hono Town Pokemon CenterPokemon Out: Carina (Growlithe), Pyx (Chimchar), Crux (Gligar)

Luna was dancing by the counter as Kurt walked in. "Haha, I beat you!" She said giddily. She placed her 3 pokeballs on the counter to be healed. Once they were returned to her she thanked Nurse Joy and took them. "Okay you guys, come on out!" She said, the pokemon coming out of their pokeballs. "Grow!" Carina barked. Pyx climbed up to Luna's shoulders to get a better look at Crux. "Gar, gar!" Crux said to Pyx, dashing at him to scare him off of Luna's shoulders. "Chiiiim!" Pyx screeched angrily, jumping onto the counter. Crux clung to Luna's head as Pyx glared at him. After a moment, Pyx jumped down and sat on Carina's back, sifting through her fur, she didn't seem to mind. Luna carefully removed Crux from her head and held him up for Kurt to see. "Well, this is the new guy, his name is Crux. Isn't he cute?" Luna asked cheerily, hoping Kurt would think Crux was cool. Crux squirmed out of Luna's gentle grip and resumed his place on her head. She chuckled. "So let's see this 'scary' pokemon of yours." Luna said jokingly using air quotes around scary. She was curious to see what his pokemon looked like.

Zektur

Current Team:
User Image xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx User Image xxxxxxx User Image
xxxxCarina Lv. 9 xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx Pyx Lv. 6 xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx Crux Lv. 8

Money:
User Image 500

Inventory:
User Image x 3
User Image x 5

amrcndt324

Shy Friend

11,250 Points
  • Generous 100
  • Cheerbringer 100
  • Timid 100

Zektur

Dangerous Explorer

PostPosted: Sat Dec 15, 2012 3:12 pm
User Image

> Kurt <

~ [ ♪ Theme Song ♪ ] ~ [ Current Location: Hono Town - Pokemon Center ] ~ [ Pokemon Out: Wuya (Gastly) ] ~

“You cannot rewrite the past, but you can write the future.”

User Image

"You only won because you cheated." Kurt grumbled as he walked up to the counter and had his Pokemon healed too. Kurt watched as her Pokemon came out from their Pokeballs. "He does look pretty awesome." He said as Luna held Crux out. Kurt took his Pokeballs balls from the nurse and put them on his belt except for Wuya's Pokball which he kept in his hand. "Alright, come on out Wuya!" Kurt said as he held out the Pokeball and Wuya came out of her Pokeball. "Ghastly!" She cried as she appeared.

User Image

Current Team:

User Image
Grim ♂ Lvl 9

User Image
Yeti ♂ Lvl 7

User Image
Mushu ♂ Lvl 6

User Image
Kappa ♂ Lvl 5

User Image
Wuya ♀ Lvl 6

Money:

User Image50

Inventory:

11 x User Image Pokeball

1 x User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. Premier Ball

1 x User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. Heal Ball

10 x User Image Potion

2 x User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. Fresh Water

2 x User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. Parlyz Heal

2 x User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. Antidote

amrcndt324

PostPosted: Sat Dec 15, 2012 3:26 pm
User Image
User Image
“It's like my father once said, the most important thing in life is-- Ooh look! A Pidgey!”

Theme Song: ♪ ♫ ♪ ♫ ♪ Mood: HappyLocation: Hono Town Pokemon Center.Pokemon Out: Carina (Growlithe), Crux (Gligar)

"I didn't cheat." Luna retorted. She was glad that he liked Crux though. When Kurt's Gastly came out, Pyx screeched in fear and returned to his pokeball. Luna jumped a little, taking a step back as she was startled by Gastly's ghoulish voice. "Okay, maybe it's a little scary, but it's so cute!" Luna admitted. She tried to hug her only to phase through her. "Aww, I guess no hugs for you, Wuya." Luna said disappointed. "Was that the pokemon you were looking for?" She asked, smiling at Kurt. Gligar circled around Gastly a couple times, he seemed to like her. Carina was energetically jumping underneath Gastly, wanting to play.

Zektur

Current Team:
User Image xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx User Image xxxxxxx User Image
xxxxCarina Lv. 9 xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx Pyx Lv. 6 xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx Crux Lv. 8

Money:
User Image 500

Inventory:
User Image x 3
User Image x 5

amrcndt324

Shy Friend

11,250 Points
  • Generous 100
  • Cheerbringer 100
  • Timid 100

P-Qye

Profitable Millionaire

PostPosted: Sat Dec 15, 2012 3:44 pm
Cassy Uzuki

XTvirus
User Image
» Akira Kuro «

//Location: Hono Town Streets// //Mood: Happy// //Status: Normal//

╔═════════

Finally giving in Akira packed everything back into his Backpack and prepared to to leave. On his way to the door he passed two young trainers comparing their Pokemons. Isn't that cute He thought as he opened the door and stepped out into the streets. Akira wandered the streets and thought about his net gym battle. After a short walk Akira Noticed three big thug looking guys huddled around something. "I wonder what's going on?" He Looked over one of the thug's shoulders to see that girl that ran him over battling one of the thugs, the other two thugs looked as if they were ready to join the fight. Akira backed away from the scene just from earshot and released Chingling. "Alright Chingling, do me a favour and use hypnosis on those three big dudes and their pokemons." He whispered to Chingling. "Chingling" Chingling nods and floated in between the Sentret and Pinsir and stared deep into the eyes of the thugs. "ChiiiiiiiiingLiiiiiiiiing" Chingling used hypnosis to put the men into deep slumber.

═════════╝

Current Team
User Image lvl 12 User Imagelvl 18
User Imagelvl 18User Imagelvl 21
Inventory
User Imagex2
User Imagex4
Money
User Image900  
PostPosted: Sat Dec 15, 2012 4:14 pm
RadioHeadAche

XTvirus

`•.¸¸.•´´¯`••.¸¸.•´´¯`•´`•.¸¸.•´´¯`••.¸¸.•´´¯`•´`•.¸¸.•´´¯`•.¸¸.•´´¯`•.¸¸.•´´¯`•.¸¸.•´´¯`•.¸¸.•´´¯`•.¸
User Image
Caitlyn Noelle
“The sweetest berries bloom
from gorgeous flowers..”

Caitlyn turned around. "What the hell!" She yelled. "Yoshi you jer...huh.." She realized who had attacked the men. "Oh, it's that whimpy kid from before..." Cait pick up Jude and pet him. She shot a dirty look at the kid. "I had it handled... " She growled. Cait looked over to her friend. She couldn't believe that he was here. THen she returned her attention to the black haired kid. "Hmm..." She got into his face.

Current Team:
User Image Lv. 14 Jude
User Image Lv. 15 Amber
User Image Lv. 15 Butterfly

Money:

900Pke

Inventory:

3xPokeball
4xPotion

`•.¸¸.•´´¯`••.¸¸.•´´¯`•´`•.¸¸.•´´¯`••.¸¸.•´´¯`•´`•.¸¸.•´´¯`•.¸¸.•´´¯`•.¸¸.•´´¯`•.¸¸.•´´¯`•.¸¸.•´´¯`•.¸  

PumpookinPixie
Captain

Timid Kitten

11,200 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Millionaire 200

P-Qye

Profitable Millionaire

PostPosted: Sat Dec 15, 2012 6:10 pm
Cassy Uzuki

XTvirus
User Image
» Akira Kuro «

//Location: Hono Town Streets// //Mood: Happy// //Status: Normal//

╔═════════

Chingling jumped onto Akira's headed and stared and the girl's Sentret. "Ya sure you did" Akira replied with a sarcastic tone as he pushed the girl's face away from his with one finger. "Maybe you should try a thank you instead trying to act tough" He looked down at her weakened Pokemon, the Sentret was covered in bruises and wounds but it stared back and acted as if it feels nothing.

═════════╝

Current Team
Inventory
User Imagex2
User Imagex4
Money
User Image900  
PostPosted: Sat Dec 15, 2012 6:55 pm
lxAkira-Shimotoxl

RadioHeadAche

User Image

’゚・✿.。’゚・✿.。’゚・✿.。’゚・✿.。’゚・✿.。’゚・✿.。
❀~❀~❀Caitlyn Noelle❀~❀~❀
from gorgeous flowers..”

The young woman smirked. "Oh, I see!" "You're trying to be like a noble hero or something right?" "Save the innocent, defenseless girl huh?" She laughed. "Thanks, but I don't need anyone's help." She pet Jude. "We had it under control.." "I've already gotten the badge from this town." She turned away from him. "Can you say the same for yourself?" She asked him.

Current Team:
User Image Lv. 14 Jude
User Image Lv. 15 Amber

Money:

User Image900

Inventory:

3x User Image
4x User Image

PumpookinPixie
Captain

Timid Kitten

11,200 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Millionaire 200

P-Qye

Profitable Millionaire

PostPosted: Sat Dec 15, 2012 7:16 pm
Cassy Uzuki

User Image
» Akira Kuro «

//Location: Hono Town Streets// //Mood: annoyed// //Status: Normal//

╔═════════

Akira gritted his teeth Why you ungrateful... He then paused then a little smirk appeared on his face. "No I haven't.." He lied, deciding to play around with her a bit. "But considering that you got it then it should be pretty easy" He turned is back on her. "I was hoping for a challenge from the gym leader but it's disappointing to see her loose to someone so weak." He waved her off and pretended to start heading for the gym.

═════════╝

Current Team
Inventory
User Imagex2
User Imagex4
Money
User Image900  
PostPosted: Sat Dec 15, 2012 7:47 pm
MariaSantiago

User Image
Don't bully others unless you want to be bullied yourself

•·.·´¯`·.·• •·.·´¯`·.·•´

± : . : ± : . : ± : . : ±

"Mmy goodness Yuki the center isn't going anywhere." she said as she was pulled by Yuki into the town. "I wouldn't give it up, I think its awesome to have a dream that you can go for, don't throw in the towel now, you haven't even been to the first gym yet." she said as she joined the pair at the sitting area

± : . : ± : . : ± : . : ±

`•.¸¸.••´´¯``•• .¸¸.•´

Inventory

1: 500Pke
2: Xtransceiver--Music player/4 way phone
3: Pokeball X3

Pokemon Party

User Image
Name-David (Level 7)
Ability--Sand Rush: Doubles the speed of user in Sandstorm and makes them immune to sandstorm damage
Species-Drilbur

Move List
Scratch
Mud Sport
Rapid Spin

User Image
Name-Sue (Level 7)
Ability--Magma Armor: Immune to the "frozen" status ailment
Species-Slugma

Move List
Ember
Smog
Yawn

User Image
Name-Ruffles(Level 7)
Ability--Keen Eye-Immune to accuracy loss
Species-Rufflet

Move List
Peck
Fury Attack
Leer

xAshKetchupx

amarzyciel

Lacy Rose the Cake

Timid Gaian

3,750 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Signature Look 250
  • Timid 100

amarzyciel

Merry Traveler

PostPosted: Sat Dec 15, 2012 8:13 pm

██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████ ██ ██ █

User Image

Theo Izezel Forestry

Who I am with: Yuki,Maria
Who's Out: N/A

██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████ ██ ██ █

[Enter from Sakura Lake]

"That was fast" Theo commented as they arrived at Hono town. He didn't look so good after so many exciting event and lack of sleep. "My goal,huh.." Theo had never thought about it.He only wanted to get out from the house,so Travis didn't get erased. Other than that,there aren't any plan. "I haven't thought about it.I am just taking a journey.This region is far from my own region,so I came here." he didn't say much about why he picked the far one. It won't be good to say anything about running away from home.

"I am not very good battler too" Theo admitted rather embarrassed, when things got worse,he will start to panic and messed up his judgement. Battling wild pokemon,he could still handle,but another trainer is different. "You have better chance than me with 2 water pokemon. I have a fire type which doesn't obey me and Hema is my only water type" Theo tried to encourage Yuki. They all had seen what Hema is like,although Theo didn't intend to mean it like that. "You won't know unless you tried"

pokemon center....
(i skip the part where we heal our pokemon as Yuki already said it)

"Maria,are you going to challenge the gym too?" Theo asked as he waited for his pokemon to be healed.

My Pokemon:

●●●●Midnight ♂●●●●Hematite ♂●●●●●●●●●Russia♂●●●●●●●Io♂●●●●●●Lamia♀●●
●●●●●Lv 06 ●●●●●●●●●lv 07 Lionel♂●●●Shandler♂●●●●Russia♂●●●●●●●Io♂●●●●●●Lamia♀●●

User ImageUser Image

Inventory
04 x Pokeballs//04 x Potions//01xPokedoll

money
500 P

My PC for detail

((if you are curious who's travis,check the PC *hint hint* I think I am going to switch them soon anyway.Theo is quite worn out.)) ((I am going to challenge the gym with this 2 pokemon only *grin* anyone up for time skip training before gym?))
Lacy Rose the Cake

xAshKetchupx

PostPosted: Sat Dec 15, 2012 8:49 pm
lxAkira-Shimotoxl

RadioHeadAche

User Image

❀~❀~❀Caitlyn Noelle❀~❀~❀
from gorgeous flowers..”

Noel was silent. She quietly released Amber, the horse shot hot embers at the kids's feet startling him. "Really...you think I'm weak!" She cried out. Noel flashed back to an early childhood memory.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Flash Back

Caitlyn at age 9. The young girl sat in a dance studio, wearing pink kimono. Watching a beautiful performance of the dancing Kimono Sisters. Afterwards she walked up to the sisters. They were all laughing and talking with one another. "U-um excuse me.." They all turned to Cait. "Hmm, what do you want?" One of them snapped. "Do you have permission to even be back here? Another called out. "Oh...well I was wondering if I could learn how to dance..." "WHAT!" "You want us to teach you how to dance?" "How cute!" "You think this is easy?" "Do you even have an eevee?" "Haha, no she only has that puny little runt!" "Sentret's a weak pokemon!" "Weak pokemon for a weak trainer!" They all laughed at her. She ran from the dance studio in tears. She was weak...weak...weak...
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Caitlyn shook out of it. "HOLD IT RIGHT THERE!" "No one calls me weak!" Ponyta ran out and stomped her hooves on the ground. "Battle me!" "Prove yourself!" She yelled. Jude ran out beside Ponyta. Cait got an idea. She threw up her other pokeball. "Butterfly come out!" Finneon appeared on the other side of Ponyta. "Let's have a triple battle!" "Hehe" "Unless your scared." She smirked

Current Team:
User Image Lv. 14 Jude
User Image Lv. 15 Amber

Money:

User Image900

Inventory:

3x User Image
4x User Image

PumpookinPixie
Captain