Welcome to Gaia! ::

HighTail Cafe (Furry Guild)

Back to Guilds

HTC is your one stop for all things furry on Gaia! 

Tags: furry, anthro, anthropomorphic, LGBT, roleplay 

Reply HighTail Cafe
looking to have an rp family (children) Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 8 9 10 11 12 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Strikers Daughter

Sparkly Wolf

13,975 Points
  • The Wolf Within 100
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Happy 13th, Gaia Online! 50
PostPosted: Mon Feb 18, 2013 5:52 pm
"It's okay daddy." Annabelle said and held his hand as they went into the mall. She went into the girl's bathroom and did her business before she washed her hands and came out and grabbed Kiba's hand and said "here I am daddy.."  
PostPosted: Mon Feb 18, 2013 7:21 pm
Kiba took her and and walked into the bathroom to check Vicky to see if she needed to be changed  

Kiba Zetsumei

Werewolf

Seri Cherie

Interesting Conventioneer

PostPosted: Mon Feb 18, 2013 8:34 pm
Victoria was soaked and needed a fresh diaper. She was luckily still asleep.  
PostPosted: Mon Feb 18, 2013 9:18 pm
Kiba set baby Victoria on the changing table and gently removed her diaper and cleaned her up before putting a clean diaper on her. He then turned to Annabel and laid her on the changing table "just while daddy is busy. So he doesn't have to worry"  

Kiba Zetsumei

Werewolf

Strikers Daughter

Sparkly Wolf

13,975 Points
  • The Wolf Within 100
  • Team Jacob 100
PostPosted: Tue Feb 19, 2013 2:03 am
Annabelle giggled and said "But I'm too big for diapers daddy. I can go potty by myself." She then looked up at Kiba knowing she couldn't wear Vicky's diapers. She was too old and big for them.  
PostPosted: Tue Feb 19, 2013 5:29 am
Kiba grinned it was a half sweet half sinister grin " I know Vicky's won't fit you but I keep them in bigger sizes just in case. But like I said its going to be at least 5 hours before we will have time to make another stop. And while daddy is busy he doesn't want you two wandering around because its not safe"  

Kiba Zetsumei

Werewolf

Seri Cherie

PostPosted: Tue Feb 19, 2013 12:15 pm
Victoria gently woke up as she was cleaned and stretched out with a cute little yawn. She rubbed her eye and sat up smiling.  
PostPosted: Tue Feb 19, 2013 2:28 pm
Annabelle pouted cutely. "Okay......" She said as she looked at him.  

Strikers Daughter

Sparkly Wolf

13,975 Points
  • The Wolf Within 100
  • Team Jacob 100

Kiba Zetsumei

Werewolf

PostPosted: Tue Feb 19, 2013 4:35 pm
"I know sweetie, but its better safe then sorry. A wet diaper is a lot easier to deal with in a short amount of time then a bathroom break or trying to deal with wet clothes" he said smiling comfertingly "and for cooperating as soon as we are done for the day we are getting ice cream sound good?" He said as he taped the diaper on Annabel together. He smiled seeing it was a perfect fit and put her pants back on grr before walking with them out the door  
PostPosted: Tue Feb 19, 2013 4:53 pm
"Sounds really good." Annabelle said getting used to the diaper. She wasn't used to them anymore. But she ignored it and held his hand as they walked to the car. She got in and buckled up. Sitting in the diaper was hard since it was a little itchy but didn't say anything since she had been through worse.  

Strikers Daughter

Sparkly Wolf

13,975 Points
  • The Wolf Within 100
  • Team Jacob 100

Kiba Zetsumei

Werewolf

PostPosted: Tue Feb 19, 2013 6:36 pm
Kiba smiled at his daughters buckled vickey in and drove around- to the outdoor stage set up behind the mall. A very large crowd had gathered in front of it. He parked behind the stage and god out and got you girls out "put these on it going to get very very loud" he said handing Annabel some noise canceling head phones and he put some on Vicky too "don't take these off till dash comes and gets you"  
PostPosted: Tue Feb 19, 2013 6:48 pm
Annabelle put her phones on and was very curious as to how loud it got here. She then got shy and held Kiba's hand getting shy and nervous. her ears went back against her head as she looked at the strange people here.  

Strikers Daughter

Sparkly Wolf

13,975 Points
  • The Wolf Within 100
  • Team Jacob 100

Kiba Zetsumei

Werewolf

PostPosted: Tue Feb 19, 2013 10:20 pm
"Annabel I want you to stay back stage with Vicky. I will come back every so often to switch guitars and check on you" get said giving her her stuffed animal before taking a guitar and walking out to play his first song  
PostPosted: Wed Feb 20, 2013 9:40 am
Victoria started to follow her dad as he made for the stage. Being as small as she was it wasn't hard to go unnoticed in the hustle and bustle of backstage.  

Seri Cherie

Kiba Zetsumei

Werewolf

PostPosted: Wed Feb 20, 2013 10:38 am
I turn around feeling off and see vicky "stay back here with Annabel Vicky. The stage is dangerous there's lots of fire and stuff  
HighTail Cafe

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 8 9 10 11 12 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff