Welcome to Gaia! ::

MoonStar High

Back to Guilds

A High School where strange students go to learn 

Tags: Vampire, Demon, goddess, Night, school 

Reply Bel'tha'go
Keh'Jan Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 8 9 10 11 12 13 ... 20 21 22 23 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Selene Shepard
Captain

Mythical Wife

11,650 Points
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Married 100
PostPosted: Tue Dec 11, 2012 7:02 am
Firin Rai

User Image

ommander Selenehepard
Ҭҥϵmϵ Ω

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Selene looked at him.
" what is your idea?"
Selene asked.

User Image

PostPosted: Tue Dec 11, 2012 3:44 pm
Zenith reached out and placed his hand on the surface of the tank, the arcane gel giving a soft resonation of power, "Well, this is only my speculation mind you, but when I awoke I began absorbing the knowledge in the Kehjani database from the time I opened my eyes until now. I remember seeing something in Dr. Kraustik's personal files pertaining to the tainted dark ones, or U.O.W.'s.", Zenith said, as the umbral that had once been Strom reached out with his gaunt clawed hand and placed it against the glass opposite Zenith's, "Most of it was insane ravings about his previous patients and bits of useless scientific babble, but one phrase did pop up quite a bit when he started writing about the U.O.W's, Blood of Light. The most notable phrase including this was 'Body of Night and Blood of Light brings life back to the wicked'. If I had to guess, I would say an antidote can be synthesized from the blood of a creature of light.", the Technomancer Commander explained, as the umbral hybrid began dragging it's claws down the glass producing an unbearable squeal before slumping back in it's throne.  

Sigma Annihilus
Vice Captain

Ruthless Cultist

8,250 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Millionaire 200
  • Person of Interest 200

Selene Shepard
Captain

Mythical Wife

11,650 Points
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Married 100
PostPosted: Tue Dec 11, 2012 4:11 pm
Firin Rai

User Image

ommander Selenehepard
Ҭҥϵmϵ Ω

Selene cringed at the sound.
" so where is a creature of light?"
Selene asked.

User Image

PostPosted: Tue Dec 11, 2012 7:57 pm
Zenith pulled his hand away as the umbral clawed at the glass, turning back to Selene. The Technomancer Commander was about to say something before 'Magus Epsilon' let out an amused laugh, "Really? You fight for a city where a Solar Angel calls himself Highlord and you want to know where to find a creature of light? That's too rich!", Epsilon laughed as Zenith looked to his subordinate, the lesser Technomancer could feel a glare through his Commander's visor even though his eyes were hidden. "As crudely as my subordinate puts it, he's right. In all of the Kehjani's military dossiers, the Solar Angel is the only known being of light as far as we know.", Zenith sighed, looking back to the umbral hybrid as a crack of violet light formed a jagged grin on the thing's face that sent an uncomfortable chill up the Technomancer Commander's spine.  

Sigma Annihilus
Vice Captain

Ruthless Cultist

8,250 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Millionaire 200
  • Person of Interest 200

Selene Shepard
Captain

Mythical Wife

11,650 Points
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Married 100
PostPosted: Tue Dec 11, 2012 8:18 pm
Firin Rai

User Image

ommander Selenehepard
Ҭҥϵmϵ Ω

Selene grew angry at 'Magus Epsilon'
" you do know im from another galaxy, I hardly know anything here."
Selene said in a strong voice.

User Image

PostPosted: Tue Dec 11, 2012 8:32 pm
The umbral hybrid let out an ear splitting shriek as Selene rose her voice, lunging from it's throne and grinding it's claws off the glass tank in a blind rage. Zenith stepped away from the tank quickly as the thing let out a rasping growl, bubbles forming in the viscous gel around it's glowing jagged grin, "Both of you, cool it! The last thing we need is for the Emperor to break out and destabilize.", Zenith said in a stern commanding tone, his voice synthesizer putting a frightening distortion in his voice. Epsilon looked to Zenith, "Yes, sir.", he said calmly, the shrieks from the umbral hybrid chilling him inside. Zenith looked to Selene, as the umbral Strom collapsed back into it's throne with a dark glare, "We have to think rationally. How can we get a sample of the Solar Angel's blood, I can't imagine that the Bel'tha'gian Highlord would willingly aid the Kehjani after the Colonel broke the treaty", Zenith said with a sigh, "Any ideas?"  

Sigma Annihilus
Vice Captain

Ruthless Cultist

8,250 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Millionaire 200
  • Person of Interest 200

Selene Shepard
Captain

Mythical Wife

11,650 Points
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Married 100
PostPosted: Tue Dec 11, 2012 9:47 pm
Firin Rai

User Image

ommander Selenehepard
Ҭҥϵmϵ Ω

Selene took a deep breath.
" so how is Ra'Sha a creature of light?"
Selene asked.

User Image

PostPosted: Tue Dec 11, 2012 10:34 pm
Zenith hesitated for a moment, then shook his head, "I...don't know...", he said quietly, unsure of his own words as the arcane fires that suppress his mind flare up deep in his subconscious. Epsilon looked to his Commander, noticing that his hands were trembling, "Don't you, sir? It wasn't just a Bel'tha'gian prediction, it was a prophecy written in the stars themselves eons ago by Lady Selune.", Epsilon said, his tone dead serious as his joking demeanor vanished. Epsilon took a step towards Selene, "It may be hard to believe, but long ago when we were first sent outside of the Material, we all looked like that, like Strom. Our bodies were warped by Shar's power into beings of living shadow, ruled by the Dark Lady before the catastrophe that changed her. When Aegalore's heroes stopped the Dark Born from erasing all of existence, the Lady of the Cosmos spoke to us through our priests and priestesses, telling them of an Accord that six Elemental Lords created as a contingency should another power like the Crimson King ever rise again. She told them for two reasons, the first to assure us that the Accord had been disbanded so that our worlds may return to the Material. The second, to inform us of the legacy of the first Lightbringer, Ran'Nik, the illegitimate son born of an affair between the Dark Lady and the Lord of the Sun, Ra. That legacy was his first born son who was destined push back the darkness of our land.", Epsilon began his explanation, "Many of the faithful who heard the message were oppressed by men like Parallax into believing that the vision was just a psychoactive hallucination, but few still remain who know the truth. I used to be a priest of Selune when our world was still covered in darkness, preaching that one day the stars will show the truth until Parallax took control of Keh'Jan. I regained my lost memory many years ago but chose to hide it from my superiors. Not to change the subject but, you remember I told you that there is a way to get Captain Rai back?", Epsilon continued, looking to Zenith as the Commander backed up against the tank, his body trembling as the arcane flames burn at his mind. Epsilon looked back to Selene, a knowing look in the Technomancer's eye, "He has to confront his own truth, the life that was taken away during the indoctrination. When you showed up, you sparked something that the coding was trying to repress, hence the energy overload. When he sees his own truth, it will happen again but you must let it happen and provide an anchor so that he can find his way back...otherwise...", Epsilon said with a grim tone, thinking about the consequences for failing as Zenith slumped down against the tank with his head in his trembling hands, vague images of things he couldn't understand burning in the arcane fire within his mind.  

Sigma Annihilus
Vice Captain

Ruthless Cultist

8,250 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Millionaire 200
  • Person of Interest 200

Selene Shepard
Captain

Mythical Wife

11,650 Points
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Married 100
PostPosted: Wed Dec 12, 2012 10:22 am
Firin Rai

User Image

ommander Selenehepard
Ҭҥϵmϵ Ω

Selene walked over to Firin and keeled in front of him.
" Firin, come on remember, please. "
Selene begged, trying to think of something to help him remember.
” remember when I was called Selune, I thought it was funny, seeing how we sorta have the same name, and I came from space. What's more funny is I don't even know what she looks like.”
Selene said, ending up talking to her self.

User Image

PostPosted: Wed Dec 12, 2012 8:41 pm
Epsilon's eyes went wide as Selene tried to get Zenith to remember himself, "Are you insane?! Are you trying to kill us??", the 1st. Lieutenant said sharply, as Zenith stood slowly, using the tank as a support. "It's alright, Epsilon, I'm fine. I thought for a moment that I could remember that story, it sounded familiar somehow.", the Commander said shakily. Epsilon sighed with relief, "Good you're still with us, sir.", he said before looking to Selene with a sharp glance, "Do you realize that if you triggered the overload here, you'd not only kill me and the Emperor but yourself and Commander Zenith as well? You really ought to pay more attention, there's not enough familiarity here to anchor him. As I was about to explain, if you manage to override the code and fail to anchor him then the raw energy build up would erupt from his body, effectively nuking us all as he loses all humanity and becomes a being of composed of the raw energy that would soon burn away into nothing within a few short minutes. This is the risk I mentioned, it's either succeed or he will die along with the majority of Keh'Jan. There will be plenty of time for you to retrieve his memory during the invasion...", Epsilon began as static crackled over the loudspeakers throughout the military installation. "Attention all combat personnel. Cease pursuit of the vyre and assemble on the Outer Deck for final inspections, the invasion is on in 20 minutes. I'll deal with the leech myself.", Parallax's chilling synthetic voice echoed over the intercom. Epsilon looked to Zenith with a concerned expression, "That's eerily coincidental...", the Technomancer said. Zenith nodded to his subordinate, "Go on ahead, I'll catch up.", he ordered Epsilon, the 1st. Lieutenant hesitating for a moment before giving a quick salute and dashing from the containment room as Zenith looked to Selene, "You'd better find your companion and get out of here before the Colonel finds you both. Take the information you've discovered here to the Bel'tha'gian Highlord, perhaps he will show Strom mercy. As for your friend, the one you called Parker, she's safely within the ASV. She's agreed to help with my coup d'etat, and now I need you to warn the Bel'tha'gians of the imminent invasion. I'll see you on the battlefield.", Zenith said, as he steadied his trembling hands.  

Sigma Annihilus
Vice Captain

Ruthless Cultist

8,250 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Millionaire 200
  • Person of Interest 200

Selene Shepard
Captain

Mythical Wife

11,650 Points
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Married 100
PostPosted: Wed Dec 12, 2012 8:51 pm
Firin Rai

User Image

ommander Selenehepard
Ҭҥϵmϵ Ω

Selene shock her head.
" no, I am not leaving with out you. "
Selene activated her omni-tool sending a message to Bel'tha'go, hoping they get the message on there omni-tools.
” there now they should know. Now im not leaving until you do, so your stuck with me. Yes I understand the risks, and I dont care.”
Selene said in her commander voice.

User Image

PostPosted: Wed Dec 12, 2012 11:30 pm
Zenith sighed deeply as he looked at Selene's determined face, "I guess there's no point in trying to dissuade you. Something deep inside tells me that I would have better luck convincing a bird not to fly.", he said, a soft smile set on his face behind his reflective visor. Zenith reached out and placed his hand on Selene's shoulder, "Regardless, I would recommend you find the vyre and keep out of Parallax's way, he's not one to be tested. He will no doubt be preoccupied with the war once we move out. I suppose now would be the best time to tell you of my plans. When the Colonel launches the ASV, Miss Parker will see to it that he has a rough time keeping control of the ship. With him in the air and away from the Kehjani mainframe, his control over the Soldats is limited to vocal commands, so he won't be able to interfere with the ground war. That is when I'll storm the bridge and confront him. I know from the database that he wants to use the ASV as a warship, using the onboard weapons systems to strike from above and as a finishing blow to the Bel'tha'gians morale, he plans to use it as an orbital laser to wipe out the whole city in one blast. I can't allow that to happen.", Zenith explained, his voice sounding determined and resolute.  

Sigma Annihilus
Vice Captain

Ruthless Cultist

8,250 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Millionaire 200
  • Person of Interest 200

Selene Shepard
Captain

Mythical Wife

11,650 Points
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Married 100
PostPosted: Wed Dec 12, 2012 11:55 pm
Firin Rai

User Image

ommander Selenehepard
Ҭҥϵmϵ Ω

Selene shock her head.
" no, I am not leaving with out you. "
Selene nodded.
” Parker is the best Biotic, but be careful with her, if her biotics her to out of control, knock her out, she has unstable DNA. Do the buildings have ventilation shafts, I can use them to hide. ”
Selene said a soft smile when he started to sound like Firin.

User Image

PostPosted: Thu Dec 13, 2012 2:44 am
Zenith nodded, "Understood, I'll keep an eye on Parker's energy output remotely and if necessary pull her from the core. My tech is designed to deal with high energy levels so if she's reaching critical I should be fine as long as I can convert the energy fast enough. If she's as powerful as you say, then even if she does reach critical, the ASV's core should absorb enough power to keep it in flight for a while.", he said, taking one last look at the Emperor before starting for the door. As the reinforced blast door squealed open, a hissing laugh echoed from the tank back in the containment room, "Good.....luck.....Commander....", the umbral hybrid rasped in a harsh whisper, drawing Zenith's gaze back to the Emperor's jagged grin and pained expression. The Technomancer Commander shrugged off the chill that formed from hearing Strom's warped voice, walking into the hall with Selene as the door squealed shut, hissing as it seals tight, "Here, this should help.", Zenith said as he took hold of Selene's hand, crackling static forming around her and his hands as he activated her omni-tool, transferring a holo-map of the military installation that detailed every hall and room as well as showing the air vents that honeycombed all throughout the installation.  

Sigma Annihilus
Vice Captain

Ruthless Cultist

8,250 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Millionaire 200
  • Person of Interest 200
Bel'tha'go

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 8 9 10 11 12 13 ... 20 21 22 23 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash