Welcome to Gaia! ::

❖⊱- Not Quite There -⊰❖ (A Ringmaster Fanguild)

Back to Guilds

Enter the tent and enjoy a wide variety of fun in the world of Gaian circuses! 

Tags: Ringmaster, Ringleader, Role Play, Circus, Cirque du gothique 

Reply ❖⊱- Not Quite There -⊰❖ (A Ringleader Fanguild)
The Alice Thing Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 8 9 10 11 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Yen Quest

Crew

Tiny Shapeshifter

PostPosted: Fri Jul 15, 2011 7:31 pm
Icarus could be the King of Hearts. He does have his way of preventing the Queen from ordering everyone to be beheaded. xD

Parasite & Tapeworm and Aure & Steed aren't the type to be arguing with each other, which is one of the major features of Tweedledum and Tweedledee. But since we're talking about wonderland, it wouldn't matter much if the two pairs were to have conflicts with each other. Both already shares the same mind, and both do view each other as separate entities. Though, I would think it'll be funny if Parasite&Tapeworm was to be Tweedledum while Aure&Steed was to be Tweedledee.  
PostPosted: Fri Jul 15, 2011 8:04 pm
lol Icarus as the King of Hearts. I suppose it fits, although the King of Hearts, while a nice guy, isn't all that intelligent and is a bit childish, it seems. From what I've read anyways. But if you don't mind that, then it works.  

Borb

Rainbow Glitch

19,825 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Fantastic Fifteen 100
  • Summer Celebrant 150

Yen Quest

Crew

Tiny Shapeshifter

PostPosted: Fri Jul 15, 2011 8:20 pm
Even though he has a taste for fancy clothing, lazy bozo Icarus is also a coward who likes to watch chick flicks (according to his profile). What the...? xD

Well, Icarus supposedly act "weak" in front of others so I could see why Sil would find him worse in her wonderland. >w>;  
PostPosted: Fri Jul 15, 2011 8:35 pm
Lol. I was about to contradict Rose on the Tweedle Dee and Dum not being twins or at least brothers.

They're based off another piece, inside or a reference, a poem that had something to do with a huge a** crow kidnapping one of them or something...

And they're the same person, yet are not. Similarly with the story they tell with the Walrus and the Carpeter or the Curious Oysters. There are more ways than one to view the same thing.
There are no visible distinctions between the two aside from their names which are sewn onto their collars. [[Disney did something right for once.]] They're both mischievous, as they'd prefer to play with Alice and tease her. They have a tendency of having similar speech patterns, such as repeating "contrariwise".

They don't actually argue. There was no arguing between the two. They both agreed to have a fight which they both believed was the only way to resolve the issue of the broken rattle.

Parasite and Tapeworm actually fit Tweedle Dee and Tweedle Dum as they are so similar to each other. [Aside from the sex change.] And yet, between the twins/siblings, there are some distinctions between each of the characters making them stand out just slightly from the other.

And there is no Duke character. O.o

acrid hime
Vice Captain

Questionable Protagonist

Yen Quest

Crew

Tiny Shapeshifter

PostPosted: Fri Jul 15, 2011 9:05 pm
With that bit of info, Parasite & Tapeworm would be a much better fit for the Tweedles since they're the mischievous ones. 3nodding  
PostPosted: Fri Jul 15, 2011 9:54 pm
t h e C a r d M a s t e r

I know, I know, haha. It's just ... I don't know if Mel would take kindly to being a woman.  

Kaori242

Gracious Humorist

9,450 Points
  • Clambake 200
  • Sausage Fest 200
  • Prayer Circle 200

acrid hime
Vice Captain

Questionable Protagonist

PostPosted: Fri Jul 15, 2011 9:57 pm
Kaori242

I know, I know, haha. It's just ... I don't know if Mel would take kindly to being a woman.

You know Mel wants to dress up as a sexy laday~  
PostPosted: Fri Jul 15, 2011 10:48 pm

^This. So badly. -shot-

It's wrong of me, but I want to see this so badly. xD I get the feeling that it'd be absolutely hysterical.

And as for the Tweedle matter, thank you for enlightening me, Card. xD I was always under the impression that they were arguing, thanks for clearing that up. I guess you really do learn something new every day!

Yen Quest

Miss Maeko

Hm, King of Hearts? Much quieter and timid than Queen, possible (more like probably) scared of her? Check. Subtly works against her by pardoning those she orders to kill behind her back (Effectively, the /real/ 'power behind the throne perhaps?)? Check. Quite childish and juvenile when it comes down to it? (Or at least appears to be, like in the trial) Check. Pretty much allows wife to rule country for him? Check.

Okay, I guess that works. xD Promoted from Duchess to King, it appears.

Strangely enough though, the King of Hearts card depicts the king stabbing himself through the head...;; That looks painful.

And just a piece of history, the last Emperor of the Kingdom of Shu in the Three Kingdoms Period, Lui Shan, son of Lui Bei, is hated by pretty much all of China because he messed up his father's kingdom, and then surrendered prematurely to the attacking Jin kingdom which finally united the land. He's pretty much seen as a failure and a wimp.

However, some sources suggest that he may have been more clever than he's given credit for. These sources suggest that from just a small skirmish with Jin, he saw from the state of his own kingdom and the force of the enemy's attack, that he would not be able to win this war, and therefore gave up to the enemy kingdom, which was known to be merciful to those who surrendered. Afterwards, when Lui Shan was taken as a royal prisoner and lived with the Emperor of Jin, he was recorded saying that he was having such a good time that he didn't miss home at all. It is possible that he was deliberately displaying a lack of ambition so that the Jin emperor wouldn't see him as a threat.

After all, no-one ever sees the fool as a threat, right?  

Rose of Hope
Crew

acrid hime
Vice Captain

Questionable Protagonist

PostPosted: Fri Jul 15, 2011 10:53 pm
Rose of Hope
And as for the Tweedle matter, thank you for enlightening me, Card. xD I was always under the impression that they were arguing, thanks for clearing that up. I guess you really do learn something new every day!

Strangely enough though, the King of Hearts card depicts the king stabbing himself through the head...;; That looks painful.

Afterwards, when Lui Shan was taken as a royal prisoner and lived with the Emperor of Jin, he was recorded saying that he was having such a good time that he didn't miss home at all.

They have the text online. XD
I was really confused when you said they argued, so I reread their chapter and found out they just agree on the stupidest of things.

And which is why the King of Hearts is also known as the Suicide King. ;D

And lol... That's because Lui Shan became Jin's b***h.

PostPosted: Fri Jul 15, 2011 11:00 pm

Why the Baby is Handed Off to Alice/Sil
User Image

Kaori242

Gracious Humorist

9,450 Points
  • Clambake 200
  • Sausage Fest 200
  • Prayer Circle 200

acrid hime
Vice Captain

Questionable Protagonist

PostPosted: Fri Jul 15, 2011 11:01 pm
Kaori242

Why the Baby is Handed Off to Alice/Sil
User Image

rofl
Rose of Hope

PostPosted: Fri Jul 15, 2011 11:11 pm
Kaori 242

... heart It's beautiful.

The baby's father is Luciano. Totally.  

Rose of Hope
Crew

Kaori242

Gracious Humorist

9,450 Points
  • Clambake 200
  • Sausage Fest 200
  • Prayer Circle 200
PostPosted: Fri Jul 15, 2011 11:14 pm
*curtsy*

I was trying to draw Mel in a sexy dress, but he just didn't have the curves for it.  
PostPosted: Thu Jul 21, 2011 12:47 am
Wooow. xD
I shudder at the thought of Sil's Wonderland.
Is the part for the White Rabbit still open? Who better to lead someone along a ******** up ride than Reivyn? (Reivyn: "Da fawk? Ssssomeone's following me!? Isss it the copssss? DOWN THE HOLE QUICK!")  

xXxJackxXxOffxXxJillxXx

6,200 Points
  • First step to fame 200
  • Citizen 200
  • Forum Regular 100

Kaori242

Gracious Humorist

9,450 Points
  • Clambake 200
  • Sausage Fest 200
  • Prayer Circle 200
PostPosted: Thu Jul 21, 2011 10:45 am
I don't think the part has been taken yet. I'll put you down.  
❖⊱- Not Quite There -⊰❖ (A Ringleader Fanguild)

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 8 9 10 11 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games