Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Role Playing Society

Back to Guilds

A Role Playing Guild focused around a city with different types of people and races. 

Tags: Roleplaying, Romance, Love, Town, City 

Reply Other Roleplays
Not The Same Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 8 9 10 11 12 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

negroluver222

PostPosted: Sat Feb 19, 2011 2:02 am
"Hell, why not?" he says smirking at her  
PostPosted: Sat Feb 19, 2011 2:04 am
She holds his hand and goes where everyone else was dancing. She dances, trying not to bumo into everyone. It was a small room.  

xDanie Bearx

Dapper Lover

vfedcvfe

PostPosted: Sat Feb 19, 2011 2:05 am
(Im off.)  
Kiki

Kiki walked in and ran into Josh, "Oh, Im sorry!" she said blushing.

Josh

Josh looked down at Kiki, he had always liked her, just never admitted it. "Oh its okay, do you want a drink?"

Kiki

"Sure" she said blushing even more. She walked over to the punch with Josh.

CooCoo4YhurCoCoPuffz

negroluver222

Garrett blushes while dancing, because since it was a small room, she was very close to him  
PostPosted: Sat Feb 19, 2011 2:08 am
After a while Leana asks Garret if he wants to get a drink or something.  

xDanie Bearx

Dapper Lover

negroluver222

PostPosted: Sat Feb 19, 2011 2:11 am
"Um, yeah. I need one." he replies, scratching his cheek. He felt as if he was burning up.  
PostPosted: Sat Feb 19, 2011 2:12 am
Josh

Josh pours him and Kiki a drink, "Soo... Do you want to dance??" He said blushing.
Kiki
"Sure!" she said putting down her punch cup and grabbing Joshes hand, walking to the dance floor.

CooCoo4YhurCoCoPuffz

xDanie Bearx

Dapper Lover

PostPosted: Sat Feb 19, 2011 2:14 am
While Leana gets her drink some kids are whispering behind her. She hears her name and looks up. They all laugh when she glares at them. She recognizes one of the girls. It was her moms friends daughter.
S***!!! She probably knew what happened. Her mom and Leana's mom had big mouths.  
PostPosted: Sat Feb 19, 2011 2:17 am
((i gtg baii))  

CooCoo4YhurCoCoPuffz

negroluver222

PostPosted: Sat Feb 19, 2011 2:18 am
Garrett sees this and immediately turns around and glares at the kids, which immediately shuts them up, because NOBODY wants to mess with Garrett  
PostPosted: Sat Feb 19, 2011 2:20 am
(Bye. And now everyone finds out Leana's big secret)
"I'm gonna go to the bathroom." She mumbles and makes her through the crowd. Someone grabs her from behind and drags her into a closet. The keep her against the wall. This happened to her before..... She begins to scream for someone to help her. She pleads for them not to hurt her or anything.  

xDanie Bearx

Dapper Lover

negroluver222

PostPosted: Sat Feb 19, 2011 2:26 am
He hears the screams and imediately sprints for the closet, pulling out a 9mm pistol while jumping over a table. He then breaks the door open and pistol-whips the person in the head, and then holds the gun to the persons head. "Are you alright?" Garrett asks Leana, panting slightly .  
PostPosted: Sat Feb 19, 2011 2:30 am
Leana had sunk down to the foor, clutching the sides of her head.
"Oh Leana, you didnt tell anyone did you? Well, she was in jail and probably got raped and beat plenty." A girl says harshly.  

xDanie Bearx

Dapper Lover

negroluver222

PostPosted: Sat Feb 19, 2011 2:36 am
Garrett's eyes widen slightly, then narrow. "I knew that you ******** b***h, now shut the ******** up before I decide to shoot you. Were talking about my girlfriend, a woman that I LOVE. And none of you can ever change that! So just give up with this s**t!" he yells at the end to make his point.  
Other Roleplays

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 8 9 10 11 12 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff