Welcome to Gaia! ::

Harganoph

Back to Guilds

A story of a world beyond our dimension, and the individual tales of the people who inhabit the world. 

Tags: Harganoph, Story, Roleplay, novel, world 

Reply Roleplay - Have your own characters in Harganoph
Merthage Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 8 9 10 11 12 13 ... 83 84 85 86 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Benevolent Rose

Captain

Loyal Pup

14,375 Points
  • Full closet 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Sun Mar 20, 2011 9:30 am
The dog bounded over, and then he was out of sight. He was gone for a bit from sight, and then from where the dog disappeared, there was a man with long, black hair and deep purple eyes, straightening the clothing he wore that made him look like he was from Dracula's time. His canines were stiffer, but not like a vampire. It was hardly noticeable. He smiled at the girl, and offered his hand regally. "Ma'am, I am pleased to make your acquaintance. I am Ren, with no last name. May I ask you, what your name is, the one who plays the flute?"  
PostPosted: Sun Mar 20, 2011 9:35 am
Vladimir looked at Blake for a good long moment before speaking. "Who are you?" He asked. His voice wasn't filled with curiosity as much as it was filled with suspicion. Who was he to command the vampires? Why had they seemed scared and so submissive towards him? The demon didn't get it.  

Kinbakushi

Romantic Gekko

7,950 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Forum Regular 100

miss_steampunk

PostPosted: Sun Mar 20, 2011 9:58 am
"Er...I-I'm, Nexan." Nexan answered quietly, taking his offered shyly. She was alot more shy around people then animals. She looked in the direction the dog had left then back at Ren. I wonder where the dog went...She wondered. And how does he know I play the flute? Wait...could he be....?  
PostPosted: Sun Mar 20, 2011 11:04 am
"Do not be shy, it is quite alright. I am in no liking to harm a human." The aura around him was calming, as if one could confide in him for anything. The same sort of aura from the dog, though the dog's was much stronger.

Blake looked at Vladimir, and then closed his eyes, bowing his head lightly. "I suppose I have been found out. My full name is Blake Lasombra, of the Lasombra bloodline. Your prince, and soon to be king, once my senile father meets his grave." With royalty, after an appointed time the king is demanded into a duel with his next of kin to the death. If the king wins, then he has to produce a new heir and is able to reign until his death. If he loses, he loses his life and his heir takes the throne. Kings are also ones to accept duels, so that if they die then the winner gets to rule and their bloodline becomes the primary. Blake's appointed duel was in a few months, and he was confident he would win.  

Benevolent Rose

Captain

Loyal Pup

14,375 Points
  • Full closet 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Dressed Up 200

Kinbakushi

Romantic Gekko

7,950 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Forum Regular 100
PostPosted: Sun Mar 20, 2011 11:24 am
"Well then, what is the prince doing out here, let along saving a human?" He asked, his voice growing more polite, but still suspicious. Maybe this prince, if he gains the throne, he'll find a way to bring other food sources for the vampires other than humans. Like cows maybe. They could bring in animals from other areas to live here and use them as a food rather than people.  
PostPosted: Sun Mar 20, 2011 3:05 pm
S.V. smiled and looked at Blake. He bowed gracefully. "Then it is my honor to be in such fine company." he said with a smile. "Relax Vlad if he truly intended us ill will it would of been carried out already. I suspect he came here not by accident but he was looking for us and since he only spoke of warning rather then actually reporting us I assume he does not want anything to happen to this place." he said politely. "He is a friend I am confident of that however what is to happen to Cherie Anasophia if I may ask?" this he was worried about there was only so much the prince could do without drawing attention to himself after all.

Ethan raised an eyebrow slightly at their return and sudden realization. He did not speak but merely went behind the counter and into the pantry quietly. Ethan was actually not very fond of nobles so he chose to disappear. It reminded too much of his exiled state, a prince with no throne so to speak.

Flopsy lit up like a Christmas tree as the statement. "A prince!" she cried out. "Does that mean..."

She didn't even get to finish her statement whatever it was Peter was there suddenly and silenced her by putting his hand over her mouth and holding there. "Shut it! Don't be stupid alright?!" he chided. He now glared at Blake he was not so sure or relaxed about this. This man meant danger whether intentionally or not..it meant attention, attention they did not need. He wasn't one to hide his feelings..not this time. "He shouldn't be coming here. It will only mean trouble for both parties." he said now rather bluntly.  

perryunicornboy

Devoted Healer

10,350 Points
  • Battle: Cleric 100
  • Jack-pot 100
  • Pet Lover 100

miss_steampunk

PostPosted: Sun Mar 20, 2011 3:22 pm
"O-oh..." Nexan looked up at him, feeling a bit more calm knowing that he didn't mean any harm. He...reminds me a lot of the dog. Could he be the dog? she wondered, although the idea seemed rather ridiculous. But she knew of magical creatures, she just rarely ever encountered any because of her shy nature.  
PostPosted: Mon Mar 21, 2011 7:18 am
Blake didn't take this offensively. In fact, he didn't even flinch. "Truth be told, only military personnel know what I look like. To the rest of Merthage, until I reclaim the throne, I am a faceless figure, allowing me to roam the streets as I please. So until my day is due, I have freedom over what to do, and we have a few months to think. Do not misunderstand me. Don't just think that I am a friend to cattle just because I looked a doomed one in the eye..." He looked at Anasophia, still in the dress S.V. let her wear, but now it was tattered and torn while she was battered and bruised. "I merely had one flaw of compassion, and don't believe in stopping part way. Besides, I may get something out of this, afterall."

Anasophia realized she was still looking Blake in the eye, and quickly looked down again in humility.

Blake turned his head then to the others. "She is to stay here until I manage to win the throne, in which case I am allowed my own servants into the castle. That is when I will take her with me. Until then... I will visit, but only once in a while, so I do not attract attention to any routine. If I find this human out of any sorts, there will be consequences." He looked at S.V. His harsh words softening just a little. "I leave her in your care," he said, "There are fights and deaths in bars all the time. Do not worry if you must resort to that but my plans for her will not be in vain."

"Might I ask what your name is?" The man asked gently, leading her lightly with the hand she offered. He was trying to get her to safer territory. It would be a shame for a human so seemingly sweet and innocent to fall into the fangs or claws of one of the bloodthirsty creatures here. Especially the vampires.  

Benevolent Rose

Captain

Loyal Pup

14,375 Points
  • Full closet 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Dressed Up 200

Kinbakushi

Romantic Gekko

7,950 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Forum Regular 100
PostPosted: Mon Mar 21, 2011 8:20 am
Vladimir simply nodded, frowning slightly. He sounds...arrogant. He thought, I guess maybe things here will not change after all... A sigh slipped through his lips, which then turned into a tired yawn. He ran his hand through his hair as he spoke again, "I think I'm going to take my leave now. I have some...things to do." In other words I have to go torment someone. I don't like feeling this weak. The hug he had received had not drained much power out of him but it had drained him enough to feel vulnerable and feel, well, human.

He looked at Anasophia with concern. She didn't seem to happy with Blake's decisions for her. He wondered is he had even asked her for her opinion on the matter. Probably not. Royalty tended to be filled with arrogant and greedy figures who couldn't care less about anyone else thought or felt. It annoyed him, making him feel inferior. Him feeling weak and having to be in the presence of Blake bothered him greatly.

PostPosted: Mon Mar 21, 2011 12:01 pm
S.V. wasn't threatened he wasn't even worried or frankly in any state to believe what Blake had even said. He knew the vampire had a soft spot for the human..he knew he was probably confused and usually confusing was made with a tough front. He nodded and smiled politely. "As If I would let anything happen to her." he said with a laugh. "She will be safe I assure you but I believe you already know that."

Flopsy was trying to speak apparently very excited but Peter kept her quiet. She wiggled around trying to break free but her brother held her fast

Peter sighed and growled a little. "Please cut it out..just stop alright." he had no intention of letting her speak till she calmed down. He looked at the prince he wasn't sure if he should trust him..but S.V. did and his word didn't matter at this point. "Alright then." he said he didn't like the way Anasophia had to act around this guy at all.

Ethan emerged now and saw the state Anasophia was in. He ran over. "Oh dear..we need to get you cleaned up. We have some nice casual clothes for you alright? Peter would you let Flopsy draw a bath please? Sir you should be in bed the sun will up soon we will take care of Anasophia." he scolded.  

perryunicornboy

Devoted Healer

10,350 Points
  • Jack-pot 100
  • Pet Lover 100

miss_steampunk

PostPosted: Mon Mar 21, 2011 3:28 pm
Nexan followed close behind the man, blushing at the fact they were holding hands, obviously she wasn't used to such contact. "U-uh, Nexan." She answered shyly. She held the strap of her backpack with her other hand, so that it wouldn't slide off on its own.  
PostPosted: Thu Mar 24, 2011 5:49 pm
Anasophia looked at Ethan, then at her clothing. She didn't realize how battered she was, and how much she hurt. However, that wasn't in her immediate thought. "Oh, the dress! You're beautiful dress, I am so sorry, S.V. I'll pay for it, I promise."

"Nonsense," Blake said, and put his hand inside his cloak, taking out more than what was necessary for the dress. He handed it to S.V. "I expect you to know what to do with this. The human will work her keep here, it'll give her something to do, anyway. She is to be your slave for loan until I can reclaim her, but be sure she isn't damaged or there will be a price to pay." He then bowed to the crowd, "Thank you for your hospitality." He wasn't sure what the girl rabbit was wanting to say, and he was curious, but he could see that he put the others on edge. No, he didn't believe in their morals, but they now had a common goal; the human Anasophia's safety.

Anasophia noticed he was leaving, and she couldn't help herself. "Wait-" she cried, and Blake immediately halted. However, he didn't turn around. "Ah-... I am eternally grateful, your majesty... I will work my very hardest for you... When I am reclaimed to your property."

Blake stood there for a second, then turned his head just to see her in his peripheral. He nodded once, then continued his exit.

"Nexan." Ren replied with a light smile. "It is odd for a human to be wandering around playing an instrument. You must have just left captivity. By what means I do not know, but you should be careful. To play this flute in an open area as this would be like shouting the recipe out loud to which you would like to be cooked once you are captive. I will help you to a safer place."  

Benevolent Rose

Captain

Loyal Pup

14,375 Points
  • Full closet 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Dressed Up 200

Kinbakushi

Romantic Gekko

7,950 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Forum Regular 100
PostPosted: Thu Mar 24, 2011 6:18 pm
Vladimir quietly left the cafe, feeling ever so slightly hurt at the fact that not a single person said goodbye to him. Still, it was probably better. "Goodbye" may have lead to someone asking "Can I come with you?" or "Where are you going?". He sighed, still, as he walked down the street, looking around for a quick and easy meal. Maybe someone from the military? That would be nice. Seeing their pride just melt away as terror filled every nook and cranny of their soul..  
PostPosted: Thu Mar 24, 2011 6:43 pm
Nexan's eyes widened with fear C-cooked!? There are cannibals here!? "Ah, th-thank you." She said quietly, feeling stupid for not realizing that playing her flute was a dangerous thing to do. I should only play when I know I'm safe, then... She thought, making sure to remember that.  

miss_steampunk

perryunicornboy

Devoted Healer

10,350 Points
  • Jack-pot 100
  • Pet Lover 100
PostPosted: Thu Mar 24, 2011 7:44 pm
S.V. hadn't noticed Vladimir had left and instantly felt bad for not thanking the other further. He knew however that such gushing emotion would only be bad for him so perhaps it was for the best. S.V. saw the money and took it although he really didn't want to. He did not like the idea of Anasophia being a slave either but he had a right to treat her however he wanted then. He did notice it was time for him to rest so he started upstairs. "Cherie you really need not worry about the dress anyway. I have many more." he assured her before finishing upstairs.

Flospy was released now and grab Anasophia's hand dragging her upstairs to a bedroom where a bath was. "Girly talk time!!" she cried out happily. Being in a place full of guys meant she did not get girl talk and she really wanted to.

Peter watched his sister run upstairs and sighed rubbing his forehead a little. This was bad..very very bad, it was dangerous and stupid. He sat down and started to sketch.

Ethan was feeling weak. He quickly cooked up six eggs and a huge t-bone steak. He did not need to sleep but his kind had a very very high protein diet and he had been very busy today so he needed to refuel.  
Roleplay - Have your own characters in Harganoph

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 8 9 10 11 12 13 ... 83 84 85 86 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff