Welcome to Gaia! ::

( guildy)╬[The Empire of Gaia]╬

Back to Guilds

█▓░ FREE GOLDS GIVING ░▓█ Win Million of Gold & Cash 

Tags: Linkin Park,Twilight, Free Golds,Friends Girls boys,Love,Games, Avatars,Items,Shop,Market,Music,Sport, Poll,Bump,Guildy,Naruto, Zomg,Art,Writing,Arena 

Reply [29]~ Role Playing ~
Free roleplay (Is now called "Fight or Die") Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 8 9 10 11 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Asylum_Empress

3,400 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Wed Dec 22, 2010 12:11 pm
" What a peaceful song" said emi as she landed on the ground. her crimson wings folded behind her.she closed her eyes and swayed to the rythm of the song." reminds me of when i was in heaven....before i got banished" *giggle*she looked around, wondering where hidan was,who all these people were, and what had happened to kyoya...  
PostPosted: Wed Dec 22, 2010 1:00 pm
User ImageRain got excited that she got to sing. She jumped out of the bushes with Amaya and began to sing beautifully with her. "Well," She thought, "If this doesn't work, I can always chuck candy at their heads." Rain thought, the scary strangers starting to creep her out. She tried to sing the best she could under all the pressure, hiding her nervousness underneath a shy smile. She had sung in front of tons of people, but never strangers.  

nekko trash

Neat Noob

ii-GKat-ii

5,450 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Friendly 100
PostPosted: Wed Dec 22, 2010 1:06 pm
Hidan saw Kyoya pass out with the wounds. He sat up and put one of the healing sound proof barriers around him to heal Kyoya's wounds.
User Image

PostPosted: Wed Dec 22, 2010 2:18 pm
User Image

"Urgh..." Kyoya woke up, noticing that his katana was shining. "Thanks, Hidan." Kyoya said, exiting the barrier. His leg was still bloody, but the hole in his palm was fixed. "Miss Death..."  

magedude299

5,850 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Befriended 100
  • Forum Explorer 100

ii-GKat-ii

5,450 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Friendly 100
PostPosted: Wed Dec 22, 2010 2:21 pm
"No...problem..." Hidan ended up having his voice become quieter and quieter as he continued to talk.
User Image

PostPosted: Wed Dec 22, 2010 5:15 pm
User Image

Her sister pulled her into the bushes to get away form the strangers. She seen that the strangers looked more like a bounty hunters. "s**t..." She muttered under her breath. "We have to get away from them, pronto." She whipsered to her sister. She glanced over to see Kyoya was kind of bloody, and had a huge gash on his thigh. She glared at him for a moment, then looked back at the strangers, then, back at Kyoya, thinking of a way to get past them with out being noticed. She began to crawl in the direction of Kyoya without being noticed. She looked back about once, and seen that one of the strangers were pointed to her in general, and whispering to his friend. She closed her eye's for a moment to listen. "I think that's her." "Can't be, the picture our boss gave us, she didn't look so bloody and beat up. She looked more proper then anything else, and, she didn't have a scythe, 'sides, this kids face is waay more pale."She opened her eye's then sighed. she stopped and flopped down onto her stomach to gain some energy. In the end, it turns out that she fell asleep for a little while from the melody of the two girls song.

((I might not be able to post again till tomorrow, sorry sweatdrop ))  

Ziggy Maru

6,500 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Noob wrangler 100
  • Mark Twain 100

Crew Draggy
Crew

Desirable Sex Symbol

8,900 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Ultimate Player 200
PostPosted: Thu Dec 23, 2010 1:17 am
User Image

A vein popped on Satania's head. "Who do you call bloody?!" Satania thought. She heard how the melody of two girls made everybody feel peaceful. She saw that Death crawled to Kyoya and Hidan. "Makes me curious...Their boss gave them a picture of me. That's correct. Dad might wanted to make Death safe. Well, it was right choice daddy. Satania saw a girl landing listening to Amaya's and Rain's song. She closed her eyes in listening, but then they stopped. The song finished. Immediately when it finished the people had to grasp Death's hand and looked at her.

"I don't know if it's her, but she looks a bit like the boss's enemy." One of the people said to other. "But his enemy said he only has one daughter, that is way elder than her." He glanced at other as the other person replied "We will still take everyone here as hostages."

Satania's eyes widened as she jumped out of bushes and said "Wait!! I'm...I'm here." The people looked at the picture then at Satania. They took her with them and they suddenly vanished...

PostPosted: Thu Dec 23, 2010 1:23 am
User Image

Amaya ran to the place where they vanished and shouted "Wait please!!!" She knew it was no use, so she fell on her knees. She turned to Death with tears in her eyes and said "T-They...They are gone..." Amaya looked down as they all knew, they weren't enough of help. "But why?! I thought our song would disturb them for some moment. Why did she jumped out?!" Amaya thought thinking of everything. Everything was packed in her mind.

Crew Draggy
Crew

Desirable Sex Symbol

8,900 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Ultimate Player 200

Ziggy Maru

6,500 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Noob wrangler 100
  • Mark Twain 100
PostPosted: Thu Dec 23, 2010 3:51 am
User Image

Death woke up suddenly from the feeling of someone grasping Deaths hand, she emidiately started to struggle to get out of their grasp. "Let GO!" She screamed frantically. She grasp she had felt around her hand was gone. Just like that. Gone.
She got up and sat on her knees, with her sythe still in hand, she stared at the ground blankily. What did I do... I guess this is my chance to prove that I am safe to be on my own now. She looked down at the blade of the scythe, then at the ground in front of her again.What am I going to do... How.... Wait a minute. She looked into the bushes, and seen that it was almost like a forest. Oddly enough, Death had lots of training with the forest. She looked at Amaya. "She loves me enoough to know when it's a good time to do something stupid." She spoke in the most common voice of hers. A cold voice. "I'll be able to find here again though. Trust me. " She stood up the turned to the bushes that her sister jumped out of, then walked to the spot where they disappeared at. She examined the ground, the looked off into the forest again. "You stay here with everyone else. Alright?" She poke coldly once again, before she disappeared into the trees and bushes. She did quite a bit of jogging, jumping, ducking, and looking while she was in the forest. Suddenly, after an hour or so of running, she found this little cabin. She hid behind some bushes and just watched what was going on on the inside.

PostPosted: Thu Dec 23, 2010 3:55 pm
Hidan watched as more and more people disappeared without reason. He stood there, with his book bag, alone.
User Image

ii-GKat-ii

5,450 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Friendly 100

Ziggy Maru

6,500 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Noob wrangler 100
  • Mark Twain 100
PostPosted: Thu Dec 23, 2010 5:02 pm
User Image

Haylee walked slowly down the dirt road, going back to her home town, after visiting her father. Two small cat's bounced along behind her, Spirit and Shadow. The twin cats that she had for a few years now. "Spirit, Shadow, c'mon you two~" She spoke quietly. She stopped when she seen a young girl on her knees on the ground, another girl standing beside her, a boy over by the strange door, and a man."Great... The usual 'My friends are going missing' situation." She spoke to herself quietly. Should I bother asking what's going on, or what? She thought to herself as she walked past the girl, and up the boy holding a book bag. "What happened here? Or should I bother asking." She asked curiously. Her two cats jumped up onto her shoulders at the same time, and sat contently watching the boy. "Oh, and, don't mind these two, they're not like normal cats, trust me." She smiled slightly.

User Image

PostPosted: Thu Dec 23, 2010 5:06 pm
Hidan looked at the girl that walked up to him. He smiled slightly as well "I, myself isn't sure what's going on..." Hidan got lost with everything happening so he really couldn't tell.
User Image

ii-GKat-ii

5,450 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Friendly 100

Ziggy Maru

6,500 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Noob wrangler 100
  • Mark Twain 100
PostPosted: Thu Dec 23, 2010 5:36 pm
User Image

Haylee nodded. "Ahh yes... If it helps any, it looks like one of those typical 'Oh no my friends went missing' scenes, ya know?" Shadow jumped over onto the boys left shoulder and began to nuzzle his cheek. Haylee giggle. "I'm guessing Shadow likes you~" She smiled. "I'm Haylee. These are my cats, Shadow, the black one on your shoulder, and Spirit, the white one, on my shoulder." She smiled happily as she began to pet Spirit head.

User Image

PostPosted: Thu Dec 23, 2010 5:45 pm
Hidan chuckled when Shadow nuzzled his cheek. "I love cats honestly..." "My name is Hidan..nice to meet you." Hidan patted Shadow's head and between the ears softly.
User Image

ii-GKat-ii

5,450 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Friendly 100

Ziggy Maru

6,500 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Noob wrangler 100
  • Mark Twain 100
PostPosted: Thu Dec 23, 2010 6:04 pm
User Image

She smiled, and giggled slightly. "Your one of the few people that I know so far that actually likes cats." She spoke with more of a happy voice this time. "And it's nice meeting you too, Hidan." She smiled happily. Wow... I didn't think that'd he be a cat person... Odd... She watched how Shadow was acting. Heh, just as usual, being the friendly loving cat as always, but, I've noticed that he tries to show my feelings for me... She almost lost herself in her thoughts, but, began to smile again. Shadow happily sat on Hidan's shoulder soaking up the attention and on occasion, he'd like Hidans face randomly. Haylee giggled once again. "He really likes you, Hidan. I'm surprised, usually, he isn't that friendly around people that he just met." She laughed a little, and smiled.

User Image

[29]~ Role Playing ~

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 8 9 10 11 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces