Welcome to Gaia! ::

Pagan Fluffy Rehabilitation Center

Back to Guilds

Educational, Respectful and Responsible Paganism. Don't worry, we'll teach you how. 

Tags: Pagan, Wicca, Paganism, Witchcraft, Witch 

Reply Pagan Fluffy Rehabilitation Center
Vampires Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 8 9 10 11 12 13 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

redtearsblackwings

PostPosted: Mon Sep 28, 2009 3:41 am
Sophist
Nines19
redtearsblackwings
That is not what I said. I said that even though I have NOW given proof people are still going to try to proof me wrong.

But you, uh, haven't given us proof, Red.

I could sit here and tell you about my experiences with my deity, but that's not proof that He exists. There are other alternatives; for examples, I may have been interacting with a thoughtform, I may have been hallucinating, I may have taken medication of some kind and forgot and it may have caused what I experienced, I may have gone too long without proper nourishment, I may have been in an elevated emotional state, I may have been under the influence of a mind-altering substance, I may have gone too long without proper amounts of sleep, and so on. It is also possible for more than one of these to have been acting at one time, and the combination may account for what I experienced.

What would constitute as proof of having encountered and interacted with a deity?

As I said before, short of showing you a video of the expance I can't prove it other then what I explained before.  
PostPosted: Mon Sep 28, 2009 3:46 am
chaoticpuppet
redtearsblackwings
Naturally I went to the doctors with no sign of anything wrong in any blood tests or scans that I've had. Including two MRI's.

This isn't really directed at you, but I wonder if an EEG would be able to shed some light on such 'attacks'.

All my EEG's are normal for my VSD, the only thing that they show is that I have a hole in my heart which is what I was born with. So no an EEG has nothing to do with it, I have them twice yearly.  

redtearsblackwings

TeaDidikai

PostPosted: Mon Sep 28, 2009 11:22 am
redtearsblackwings

All my EEG's are normal for my VSD, the only thing that they show is that I have a hole in my heart which is what I was born with. So no an EEG has nothing to do with it, I have them twice yearly.
EEGs don't show structure. confused

That makes absolutely no sense, it's a bit like claiming that an X Ray you have shows your nervous system firing.

You either don't know what the hell you are talking about or you're lying. stare  
PostPosted: Mon Sep 28, 2009 12:00 pm
TeaDidikai
redtearsblackwings

EEGs don't show structure. confused

That makes absolutely no sense, it's a bit like claiming that an X Ray you have shows your nervous system firing.

You either don't know what the hell you are talking about or you're lying. stare

Also, they wouldn't show the heart. EEG's are for the brain, EKG's are for the heart. Davit has to get EEG's whenever he has a seizure to prove they were diabetic in nature and not a brain disorder. I've gotten EKG's to show my heart murmur.

They are commonly confused, though.  

maenad nuri
Captain

Cranium Squirrel

Friendly Trickster

PostPosted: Mon Sep 28, 2009 12:02 pm
maenad nuri
Also, they wouldn't show the heart. EEG's are for the brain, EKG's are for the heart. Davit has to get EEG's whenever he has a seizure to prove they were diabetic in nature and not a brain disorder. I've gotten EKG's to show my heart murmur.

To confuse the issue further, they're working on taking EKG out of use and replacing it with ECG - effectively the same thing, they just think the letters make more sense, given it's an electrocardiogram. So you'll have people calling one procedure ECG and EKG until it gets sorted...

Fun times.  
PostPosted: Mon Sep 28, 2009 12:26 pm
Byaggha
maenad nuri

To confuse the issue further, they're working on taking EKG out of use and replacing it with ECG - effectively the same thing, they just think the letters make more sense, given it's an electrocardiogram. So you'll have people calling one procedure ECG and EKG until it gets sorted...

Fun times.

Yup, even changing it in animal medicine. They no longer teach it as EKG, only ECG. They tell you that it's the same thing 'cause the people you work with may still be calling them EKG.  

Shearaha

Aged Hunter

TeaDidikai

PostPosted: Mon Sep 28, 2009 3:15 pm
maenad nuri

I was trying not to confuse her.

Seriously. What the hell is going on with this s**t?  
PostPosted: Wed Sep 30, 2009 5:44 am
Byaggha
maenad nuri

Fun times.

Right it wasn't a EEG it was an ECG that I have. I'm sorry for the miss understanding. And all my ECG's are normal except for my VSD.  

redtearsblackwings

TeaDidikai

PostPosted: Wed Sep 30, 2009 10:02 am
redtearsblackwings
Byaggha
maenad nuri

Fun times.

Right it wasn't a EEG it was an ECG that I have. I'm sorry for the miss understanding. And all my ECG's are normal except for my VSD.
Translation: None of these tests are applicable to the subject at hand. confused  
PostPosted: Thu Oct 01, 2009 6:49 am
TeaDidikai
redtearsblackwings
Byaggha
maenad nuri

Fun times.

Translation: None of these tests are applicable to the subject at hand. confused

I made a mistake, I admited to it. Get over it.  

redtearsblackwings

maenad nuri
Captain

PostPosted: Thu Oct 01, 2009 6:54 am
redtearsblackwings

What would the tests have shown reguarding the experience?  
PostPosted: Fri Oct 02, 2009 7:20 pm
redtearsblackwings

The mistake isn't about which tests. It's that none of these tests would have ever done anything you have claimed they would.

It's not an "Oops! I used brown sugar when the recipe called for white", it's a "I used salt instead of sugar" kind of mistake- and by suggesting "Here, this is what I really meant, of course the recipe called for three cups of salt. How else do you make a pound cake!" you compounded the issue. stare

The point is: None of your claims would have ever done what you said they would have.  

TeaDidikai

redtearsblackwings

PostPosted: Sat Oct 03, 2009 6:27 am
TeaDidikai
redtearsblackwings

The mistake isn't about which tests. It's that none of these tests would have ever done anything you have claimed they would.

It's not an "Oops! I used brown sugar when the recipe called for white", it's a "I used salt instead of sugar" kind of mistake- and by suggesting "Here, this is what I really meant, of course the recipe called for three cups of salt. How else do you make a pound cake!" you compounded the issue. stare

The point is: None of your claims would have ever done what you said they would have.

No its a case of, I got the tests mixed up, therefo I thought a test I had taken, showed something that it didn't.
I understand that, I admit that.
Get over it.  
PostPosted: Sat Oct 03, 2009 7:21 am
redtearsblackwings

No its a case of, I got the tests mixed up, therefo I thought a test I had taken, showed something that it didn't.
Get over it.
There is nothing to get over.
You should know your tests. You should know what your tests showed.
You wouldn't "think" that a test would show something it didn't. It isn't as though you are suggesting that the test you took was analogous to an fMRI like the ones used to monitor Nuns in sacred prayer, and you simply called it the wrong thing.

The issue is your post doesn't read like an "Oops! I screwed up."
It reads like you tried to lie to people who knew more than you expected them to and thus they caught you- now you're scrambling to make up more lies.  

TeaDidikai

redtearsblackwings

PostPosted: Sat Oct 03, 2009 9:34 am
TeaDidikai
redtearsblackwings

Get over it.
There is nothing to get over.
You should know your tests. You should know what your tests showed.
You wouldn't "think" that a test would show something it didn't. It isn't as though you are suggesting that the test you took was analogous to an fMRI like the ones used to monitor Nuns in sacred prayer, and you simply called it the wrong thing.

The issue is your post doesn't read like an "Oops! I screwed up."
It reads like you tried to lie to people who knew more than you expected them to and thus they caught you- now you're scrambling to make up more lies.

I do know what my tests show. My ECG's show that I have a VSD. Which is a very small(in my case) hole in between the two Ventrical Chambers in my heat.
It wasn't a 'Oops, I screwed up." post it was "I made a miskae and I'm sorry for that."
Half the time when I do have an ECG it is because too much blood is escaping though the hole and I'm feeling very weak, so it was easy to confuse.
I don't know what more you want from me besides a "I'm sorry that I got the two tests confused".  
Pagan Fluffy Rehabilitation Center

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 8 9 10 11 12 13 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff