Welcome to Gaia! ::

Bleach: M.o.S. (Rebooting as of 9/12)

Back to Guilds

The mysterious new region of the Seelemitte has been discovered. Will you fight as a human, shinigami, vizard, or arrancar. 

Tags: Bleach, Role-playing, arrancars, shinigami 

Reply ~ Hueco Mundo ~
Kyohaku's Quarters Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 8 9 10 11 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Jester of Life
Vice Captain

8,600 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Sausage Fest 200
  • Invisibility 100
PostPosted: Sun Dec 06, 2009 3:10 pm

Shawn shook her hand and then retreated it by his side. He wasn't carrying his zanpakuto, he usually had no need to. "Well, Michio, one of the Espada died during your leave. His replacement is Cen" he said. He didn't know whether she knew him or not, so he just said his first name. "Quite a few things have happened, most not very important".

(( Arrancarvizard left the guild, he changed his name to ninjasamurai. He made his character die before he left. His replacement is Lord Centouri. ))

PostPosted: Sun Dec 06, 2009 3:21 pm
Kyo's eyes widened. "Michio's dead?" She sighed and shook her head. "I told him I'd kick his a**." she muttered. "*sigh* Oh well. I hope I have a chance to get things straightened out." she said shrugging.
(We get assigned our numbers yet?)  

hantavirologist

Jester of Life
Vice Captain

8,600 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Sausage Fest 200
  • Invisibility 100
PostPosted: Sun Dec 06, 2009 3:28 pm

"Yeah, I guess you could call it suicide" he said grimly. "I see, well that's good".

(( *Sigh* No, you remember that message this morning, that's me trying to get all of the Espada's back. STOP APOLOGIZING IN OTHER GUILDS! It's not your fault the Barbecue went crazy. Hope ya get to where you feel nothing. ))

PostPosted: Sun Dec 06, 2009 3:34 pm
"I see..." Kyo sighed. "I guess it's my own fault for being so out of synch with the rest of the world. I guess thats why I'm always practically the last to know things. At least everyone else is fine." she said.

(I'M SORRY! Damn I did it again! It's a forcive habit! My mother has corrupted me to apologize for EVERYTHING! I could smack myself in the face and apologize to my hand!
And we still have that barqeque grill. My mom used it yesterday >_> )  

hantavirologist

Jester of Life
Vice Captain

8,600 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Sausage Fest 200
  • Invisibility 100
PostPosted: Sun Dec 06, 2009 3:39 pm

"Meh, everyone has their lives. Although, your going to need to get a fill in from Lolek when he gets back, i'm sort of a hermit myself" He said with a grin.

(( YOU DID IT AGAIN! Now your apologizing for apologizing! AHH ))

(( Lol, I'm quite the opposite, I find apologizing hard. . .DX. I would burn)) ((the BBQ, give it a taste of it's own flame. ))

PostPosted: Sun Dec 06, 2009 3:49 pm
"Heh. I'm a scorpion so I guess it's in my nature. Either way It'll be nice to see Lolek again. And everyone else for that matter." she said smiling. Then she frowned. "But I hope someones been feeding my scorpions!" she shouted suddenly. "And D'ellmore!" she said putting her hands on her head in panic.
(I'm such a weirdo! And I'm not even nice!!
Haha I can just imagine what I would do.
Mom: Kira? Why are you holding that blow torch to the barbeque grill?
Me: BECAUSE ITS EVIL! D< ))  

hantavirologist

Jester of Life
Vice Captain

8,600 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Sausage Fest 200
  • Invisibility 100
PostPosted: Sun Dec 06, 2009 3:58 pm

"Erm. . .Actually I have. I find small creatures like them to be quite enjoyable. Except for one, he hates me." He said with a grin. "What would you want with that heretic?" He asked, really he was the heretic, but he liked calling people that.

((I know what you mean, I'm sort of the same. . .xD ))

(( OMG, that is the same thing I would say!! xD ))

PostPosted: Sun Dec 06, 2009 4:09 pm
Kyo breathed a sigh of releif. "Heh. I owe you one." She said. Her face suddenly brightened like a little kid who had a secret. "Speaking of desert creatures." She said. She held out her arm. "Come on Tiberius!" she said. Suddenly a banded sand snake poked it's head out of her long flowing sleeve cautiously and looked around. Kyo smiled as her new friend got a look around. "Heh. Lolek isnt as bad as he seems. I remember a lot of... interesting, moments. Especially during Leah's hollofication process."
(You can find a picture of a Banded sand snake here http://www.discoverseaz.com/Wildlife/snakes.html )
(Haha actually I'm a total BEOTCH. A beotch that apologizes to much. D: )
(IT DESERVES IT! THE b*****d! D< )  

hantavirologist

Jester of Life
Vice Captain

8,600 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Sausage Fest 200
  • Invisibility 100
PostPosted: Sun Dec 06, 2009 4:15 pm
"I'll collect" He said in a funny voice, she probably shouldn't have said that. Shawn blinked and stood there completely motionless. Only his mouth moved, "Tiberious better be tamed" He said with a smile, suddenly he remembered they weren't poisonous, making him calm down a bit and start to move. The snake quickly noticed him. "Interesting moments?" He asked, "Do explain".

(( Lol, I can tell. Your apologizing everywhere. . . stressed ))

PostPosted: Sun Dec 06, 2009 4:30 pm
Tiberius retreated back into Kyo's sleeve, nervous as all get out. Kyo laughed. "Heh. The conversations at the bar for one. He was always working on those wacked out experiments of his. And then there were the so called 'meetings'. We never really DID much of anything." she said smiling as she reminicesed. "I hope no ones changed much since I left." she said. She held her sleeve up to her face. "Come out here." she said to the sand snake. "I swear, he's afraid of his own shadow, this one."
( NUUUUU! I'M BECOMING NIIIICE!)  

hantavirologist

Jester of Life
Vice Captain

8,600 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Sausage Fest 200
  • Invisibility 100
PostPosted: Sun Dec 06, 2009 4:33 pm
"Heh, I guess he takes after me with the experiments. He and I used to be quite close. Used to be that is" He had some flashbacks, and then continued to look at Kyo. "That sounds like Lolek, he's a lot of a windbag, probably does those meetings just to talk" He laughed at the thought of them all sitting there with Lolek standing up making them all bored out of their minds. "Not really, we don't change much apparently" He said, laughed a bit at what Kyo said.  
PostPosted: Sun Dec 06, 2009 4:40 pm
Kyo laughed. "He was really the only one that had anything to say. Usually Lupe just fell asleep and Michio just did whatever it was that he did. And I would complain about how quiet things were." She smiled and shook her head. "It seems like it's been forever since I've seen those maniacs." she said as Tiberius refused to leave the refuge of her sleeve.
(I just read what happened to Michio. It made me cry a little inside. crying )  

hantavirologist

Jester of Life
Vice Captain

8,600 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Sausage Fest 200
  • Invisibility 100
PostPosted: Sun Dec 06, 2009 4:44 pm
"That sounds a lot like the most of em" He said, he only saw Michio a few times. "Lupe is not much a Maniac, he's to lazy to become one".

((Really? O.o))

PostPosted: Sun Dec 06, 2009 4:50 pm
"Hehe. Thats true. Though I remember fighting against him. He's sort of a maniac in his own way." Kyo said. "But I guess we're ALL maniacs in OUR own way." she said shrugging.
(Yarly. I dont know why. Dammit I'm getting soft! *smacks self* SORRY HAND! )  

hantavirologist

Jester of Life
Vice Captain

8,600 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Sausage Fest 200
  • Invisibility 100
PostPosted: Sun Dec 06, 2009 4:55 pm
"Really? I hope it was just friendly competition" He said with a grin. "I'm especially a maniac, the kind to experiment on people. I almost got my hands on those three. A Lt shinigami. Captain and a Vizard. That would've made me so happy, but Lolek cant even prevent them from escaping" He said with a laugh.

((While you where gone we took KH-avin, HellfireSage, and Astroninja as captives for a while. I think that thread is still in the archives.))

((Anyhoo, you can leave my character, I'm going to be gone for the night. ))
(( Sleep well and make sure that hand doesn't get it's revenge. wink ))

~ Hueco Mundo ~

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 8 9 10 11 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff