Castle Of Skulls. Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 8 9 10 11 12 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

oxX-Ghost-Xxo

Shy Citizen

PostPosted: Mon Sep 07, 2009 2:07 pm
Keichi opened her eyes and looked at kakashi and picked up the sword and made it disapear she looked at kakashi and frowned "im glad it didint kill you..." she sead not evin smileing she looked at the wound she gave him "im sorry..." she sead touching the wound but she was still frightened of what he wuld do next  
PostPosted: Thu Sep 17, 2009 12:29 pm
((wateing for kakashi ))  

oxX-Ghost-Xxo

Shy Citizen

S Metal Crusader B
Crew

PostPosted: Thu Sep 17, 2009 12:31 pm
Kakashi slowly rised up, sword in hand. "Kill." He said. A path opened up behind Keichi so she could escape.
User Image  
PostPosted: Thu Sep 17, 2009 1:40 pm
Keichi took a few step’s back she quickly looked back at the passage that just opened up she took another glance at Kakashi she turned around and ran as fast as she could , she breathed heavily since she was out of breath she didn’t stop running she just ran threw the passage hopeing she would fined a safe place to rest  

oxX-Ghost-Xxo

Shy Citizen

zwingley is kira 2

PostPosted: Thu Sep 17, 2009 3:55 pm
(( Thanks for the opening, Kakashi! ))
As Zwingley searched the hallways, looking for anything out of the ordinary, he saw Keichi running. "Hey!", he yelled and ran towards Keichi.  
PostPosted: Fri Sep 18, 2009 9:04 pm
Keichi sawe someone run toword's her and shoke her head "what ever you do dont kill him, i got a plan up my sleve" she sead runing past the guy and into a difrent hall  

oxX-Ghost-Xxo

Shy Citizen

S Metal Crusader B
Crew

PostPosted: Sat Sep 19, 2009 9:40 am
Kakashi pointed his sword forwards and ran up to Zwingley.
User Image  
PostPosted: Sat Sep 19, 2009 10:04 am
Zwingley wasn't sure whether to trust her or not, but had no choice in the matter at the moment. He saw Kakashi rushing towards him with his sword, and pulled his swords out to prepare himself for a fight. As Kakashi got closer, Zwingley switched into a backhanded stance, and clashed the swords together behind his back. There was a blinding flash behind him, but he could see.  

zwingley is kira 2

S Metal Crusader B
Crew

PostPosted: Sat Sep 19, 2009 10:13 am
Kakashi was unable to see, so rolled back and stood with his sword pointing forwards.
User Image  
PostPosted: Sat Sep 19, 2009 10:25 am
Zwingley, seizing this opportunity, quickly slashed at the ankles of Kakashi.  

zwingley is kira 2

oxX-Ghost-Xxo

Shy Citizen

PostPosted: Sat Sep 19, 2009 10:43 am
she stoped and leaned agenst a wall and touched her cheek it was still bleeding from when she was cut she sighed "i shuld have time to figure out a beter plan that i had before..." she sead wispering to herself  
PostPosted: Sat Sep 19, 2009 11:56 am
"Ach!" Kakashi fell to the floor. He crawled away slowly.
"I can't go like this....In my own home!" He flipped up and clashed with Zwingley.
User Image  

S Metal Crusader B
Crew

zwingley is kira 2

PostPosted: Sat Sep 19, 2009 12:12 pm
"Ah!", Zwingley cried out as he fell back. He quickly got up, and rushed toward Kakashi.

User Image  
♪ Roleplay

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 8 9 10 11 12 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces