Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

DIRE SWORD WOUND

PostPosted: Sun May 03, 2009 8:11 pm
i hope everyone well at the rookie camp incident  
PostPosted: Mon May 04, 2009 7:13 am
Save for the Cowboys rookie camp, and I hope the best for all those injured, it seems to have been a successful rookie camp for the rest of the league.  

vegito61283

Fernando Torres_009

4,250 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Wall Street 200
  • Citizen 200
PostPosted: Tue May 05, 2009 3:16 pm
The cowboys sucked this season, all thanks to tony romo, and they let T.O go wat is wrong with them crying  
PostPosted: Tue May 05, 2009 3:38 pm
Master Hernan Yaminashi
The cowboys sucked this season, all thanks to tony romo, and they let T.O go wat is wrong with them crying

It was actually a great move by letting TO go. Trust me. Now they can focus their attention on other weapons instead of having to make sure only one person was happy and then get to the others.  

vegito61283

Dude-LAP

PostPosted: Wed May 13, 2009 9:52 am
vegito61283
Master Hernan Yaminashi

It was actually a great move by letting TO go. Trust me. Now they can focus their attention on other weapons instead of having to make sure only one person was happy and then get to the others.

Owens complained about not getting the ball enough. He ripped his coaches and teammates. The Cowboys missed the playoffs. End of story.  
PostPosted: Wed May 13, 2009 12:59 pm
Dude-LAP
vegito61283
Master Hernan Yaminashi

Owens complained about not getting the ball enough. He ripped his coaches and teammates. The Cowboys missed the playoffs. End of story.
Sounds like every team he played on. SF, Phi. It really is quite amazing.  

vegito61283

Austin Shipp

PostPosted: Thu May 28, 2009 7:01 am
now all the real story is comming out of dallas, because of T.O.
looks like JJ kept everything hushed up till now. now theres stuff that makes sense, T.O and Romo had a falling out right about the time when things turned really bad, right after thanksgiving. and it left the team in shambles by week 17  
PostPosted: Thu May 28, 2009 8:30 am
Austin Shipp
now all the real story is comming out of dallas, because of T.O.
looks like JJ kept everything hushed up till now. now theres stuff that makes sense, T.O and Romo had a falling out right about the time when things turned really bad, right after thanksgiving. and it left the team in shambles by week 17

And yet as bad as it was, TO caught about everything that was thrown his way. That collapse is the same thing that has happened since I can remember. There are just some tendencies that teams are known for for no known reason. Like the Falcons, they win one year and lose the next. Philly can never seem to win against the Redskins even when they are close to the worst team in the league. Etc, Etc. I am just saying that for as long as I can remember Dallas always stumbled after thanksgiving. So dont just put that on TO. That could be the entire team mentality.  

vegito61283

Practisite

PostPosted: Thu May 28, 2009 10:38 am
vegito61283

And yet as bad as it was, TO caught about everything that was thrown his way.

That would be a change. He's not as bad as, say, Roddy White, but TO is a notorious dropper.

Getcha stick-um ready, TO, you're on my team now! smile  
PostPosted: Thu May 28, 2009 4:31 pm
stop hatin on tha black man u bustas  

N I G G E R 4life

vegito61283

PostPosted: Thu May 28, 2009 4:36 pm
Practisite
vegito61283

And yet as bad as it was, TO caught about everything that was thrown his way.

That would be a change. He's not as bad as, say, Roddy White, but TO is a notorious dropper.

Getcha stick-um ready, TO, you're on my team now! smile

Yes he dropped many passes, but he really did pick up his game on that last year. He also was more aggressive when he played which helped. The only problem with it all was that he thought something was happening the was not. The only thing happening was that Wade thought correctly about the spreading the wealth with the recievers. It is just that the team itself was not able to finish the games at the end of the season. Not the fault of just one player.  
PostPosted: Thu May 28, 2009 4:37 pm
N I G G E R 4life
stop hatin on tha black man u bustas

I really hope that was sarcasm because I take offense to that. Especially since my wife is black.  

vegito61283

Just Haze

PostPosted: Wed Jun 17, 2009 7:41 am
idk, dey iight i guess XD  
PostPosted: Tue Jul 07, 2009 6:39 pm
J05eQh
Hahahaha yeahhhh lets go Redskinsssssssssssss

Repeat of last seasonnnn

Yes finally a Redskin brother!!!!

GO SKINS  

Kishin Crona

vegito61283