[PRP]: Chairete (Greeting) Goto Page: 1 2 3 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Persephone13

PostPosted: Sun Jul 29, 2007 6:16 pm
(Chairete, Greek for "Hello")

The heat. Hyacinthus whined to himself in the shade of a tree, too tired to walk home. He had spent too much time running and playing. Now he was thirsty, and there was no one around with any water. His little mellon had picked up large leaves to fan the little boy. It also try to bring him water from the nearby stream, but there was never enough.

"Mel Mel, stop it," he said weakly, whimpering from the heat. He just wanted to lie down on the ground until he felt much cooler. It was so hot that he didn't care about how dirty he got or how many little bugs tried crawl on him. Even in the shade, it seemed unbearable for a small boy like him. He wished that there was somewhere to find a water bottle. Or ice cream. That would be wonderful. Plain ice in a bag would be better. Then he could put it on his head and neck. When the ice melted, he could drink the slush.

There couldn't be anyone else out right now. So far as he could tell, he was the only person dumb enough to be out in the heat.

PostPosted: Mon Jul 30, 2007 3:19 pm
Haru was wandering around. After his meeting with Yuki he had one thing on his mind, and that was girls. He just had to meet a girl and kiss her. He didn't think it would be as hard as it was already turning out to be.

Haru was starting to feel hot and a bit tired when he heard a small voice. Was it a female at last? Haru peeked behind a tree, but found a small fae boy instead. "Darn." He said with disappointment ozzing out of that one word.

"What are you doing?" He said to the boy as he saw a mellon fanning him. That looked rather nice. He sat down beside the boy before he even had a chance to answer.

spookyx7

1,650 Points
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Happy Birthday! 100
  • Brandisher 100

Persephone13

PostPosted: Tue Jul 31, 2007 12:26 pm
The man didn't look like any Pae he had ever seen. What were those things coming out of his head? Why did he have those wings? He was a pretty pink, and his hair reminded Hyacinthus of chocolate. But he was also someone strange. His mother had told him not to judge by appearance. Just because he looked nice didn't mean that he was nice. At least he hadn't tried to hurt him, so the little boy didn't have much reason to fear him. Yet.

"I wanna go home," he moaned quietly, turning away because the man was another warm body. He wanted something icy. The little fae child looked like a wilted flower from his matted hair and miserable expression. "It's too hot to move. I shouldn't be here...."

PostPosted: Tue Jul 31, 2007 2:59 pm
"Home?" This boy didn't want to bask in the beauty that was Haru himself? Well...hmmm...."Want to go to the lake. It's a nice place to cool you off." Haru smiled at the turned boy's back. The boy was pretty, Haru was partical to pink.

Haru was sure he would say yes, no one had wanted to be away from his side before. Yuki loved being near him, had to or he would have wanted to kiss him so much. Everyone liked Haru....if that was true why hadn't he found a girl to kiss? Haru shook away the thought. He didn't like negative thoughts.

spookyx7

1,650 Points
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Happy Birthday! 100
  • Brandisher 100

Persephone13

PostPosted: Tue Jul 31, 2007 7:13 pm
"...Mmm hmm...." That was a good idea, but it seemed so far to walk even just that distance. He felt exhausted from being in the heat. The man seemed sensible, but he wished that he could find Tristen. The adult had been very nice to him. Maybe this man would be nice to him too.

He looked over his shoulder at the man talking to him, groaning slightly. "...What's your name?"

PostPosted: Wed Aug 01, 2007 3:07 pm
Haru smiled, "I'm Haru. What's yours?" He heard the boy groan and wondered if the boy was in pain? "Are you in pain?" He could fix that if the boy asked. Haru wondered why his power would turn him from being self-absorbed to sefless in one fell swoop?  

spookyx7

1,650 Points
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Happy Birthday! 100
  • Brandisher 100

Persephone13

PostPosted: Thu Aug 02, 2007 7:15 pm
"I'm hot," he whined, ignoring the question about his name. "I don't want to walk anywhere...." Why did he have to go out here? It had been so nice a couple hours ago when he was too concerned with playing to think about the heat. He was so thirsty. "My head hurts...."  
PostPosted: Fri Aug 03, 2007 3:44 pm
Haru frowned for a second, "I could carry you..." What? Haru carry a little boy? That was insane...but Haru was feeling his empathic side to him for some reason or other.

"As for the headache..." Before the boy could protest Haru leaned over and kissed him on the forehead. He sat up and instantly felt the headache the boy was complaining about. "Better?"

((Haru's power is the kiss away pain, but to take for himself for a short time.))  

spookyx7

1,650 Points
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Happy Birthday! 100
  • Brandisher 100

Persephone13

PostPosted: Sun Aug 05, 2007 7:14 pm
(Aww, that's really sweet^^)

The moment Haru's lips touched his head, the boy suddenly felt better. His head stopped hurting and he didn't want to throw up. The little fae stared at the older man, astonished at what he had done. He nodded in response and straightened up, watching him. "I'm Hyacinthus." While he still felt hot and thirsty, he didn't feet the nausea and discomfort that it had given him. "I can walk to the river on my own." To prove his point, he clambered to his feet.  
PostPosted: Tue Aug 07, 2007 4:16 pm
((Lol, yeah, makes for a fun rp. xp ))

Haru shook his head to try and clear it. He hoped if would fade soon, this little guy had been in a lot of pain! "That's a cool name." Haru said...still being nicer than normal. "Let's go then, a swim sounds great." He stood up and walked next to Hyacinthus.  

spookyx7

1,650 Points
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Happy Birthday! 100
  • Brandisher 100

Persephone13

PostPosted: Thu Aug 09, 2007 2:51 pm
(Sorry for not replying yet. This is my last day with the exchange student who's staying with me. I'll be sure that I post tomorrow)  
PostPosted: Sat Aug 11, 2007 12:41 pm
"Haru is a nice name too." He smiled as they walked along through the forest. "You're a pretty color of pink. I think that you're prettier than Tristen, but don't tell him I say that because it might hurt his feelings." He looked at himself. "You're prettier than me." Hyacinthus wished that he could be that soft pink that looked so pleasant. The older man also looked like he felt cooler, and maybe it had something to do with his color.  

Persephone13

spookyx7

1,650 Points
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Happy Birthday! 100
  • Brandisher 100
PostPosted: Sat Aug 11, 2007 3:09 pm
"Well, thanks!" He smiled and looked down at the child, his head finally feeling better, "I think you are a very pretty pink, I happen to love pink." Haru smiled and continued to walk along. He saw the lake looming in the distance. "Oh, we're almost there."

Haru thought about the name Tristen, did he know that name? Didn't Yukio mention him and say that Tristen wouldn't like him? Hmmm...weird..maybe he needed to meet him someday?

((no big deal, sometimes with my job I can't get on either.))  
PostPosted: Tue Aug 14, 2007 6:30 pm
They got to the cool lake, and Hyancinthus eagerly dipped his hands into the water. Splashing it all over his face, he felt some of the heat already begin to leave his body. "This feels really good." As he pushed his feet into the water, his mellon used a large leaf to pour more water on his back. "Aaah! That's cold!"

It was better than nothing, of course. After a few shivers, he looked over at Haku. "Do you think that we'll see a mermaid?" It was the closest word he had for describing the aquatic pae'il who lived in the lake. He had only seen pictures of them, but he hoped that he would eventually see a real one.

Persephone13

spookyx7

1,650 Points
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Happy Birthday! 100
  • Brandisher 100
PostPosted: Mon Aug 27, 2007 3:42 pm
Haru dipped his foot and then slowly lowered himself in. "Ahh..." He sighed as he felt the coolness of the lake take the heat from his body.

"Hmm? Mermaid? Sure, why not?" He didn't know what the child was talking about, but anything was possible on this isle. Haru lay back and let his body float around, feeling relaxed.

:[ The Fifth Age ]:

Goto Page: 1 2 3 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff