Welcome to Gaia! ::

Reality: Resurrection!

Back to Guilds

relax with us 

Tags: contests, games, variety 

Reply ®
Cna yuo raed tihs? Olny 55 plepoe out of 100 can. Goto Page: 1 2 3 ... 4 5 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Interesting?
  Interesting!
  Huh? O.o
View Results

AzureFlame

PostPosted: Wed Jul 25, 2007 8:57 pm
(Go ahead... Try to read this.)

I cdnuolt blveiee taht I cluod aulaclty uesdnatnrd waht I was rdanieg. The phaonmneal pweor of the hmuan mnid, aoccdrnig to a rscheearch at Cmabrigde Uinervtisy, it dseno't mtaetr in waht oerdr the ltteres in a wrod are, the olny iproamtnt tihng is taht the frsit and lsat ltteer be in the rghit pclae. The rset can be a taotl mses and you can sitll raed it whotuit a pboerlm. Tihs is bcuseae the huamn mnid deos not raed ervey lteter by istlef, but the wrod as a wlohe. Azanmig, huh? Yaeh and I awlyas tghuhot slpeling was ipmorantt!

***I saw this around and thought it to be an interesting concept, so I've decided to share it here. Sorry if anyone (or everyone) is confused by this... xd  
PostPosted: Wed Jul 25, 2007 9:27 pm
Yeah, isn't it something? I got it in an email a few months ago, but it's still awesome. 3nodding  

Living Ink
Crew

Xx_MischeviousAngel_xX

PostPosted: Wed Jul 25, 2007 9:45 pm
Wow.. o.O I didn't know I could read letters mixed up like that.. >_> It was easy... xD Interesting. 3nodding  
PostPosted: Thu Jul 26, 2007 12:24 am
It's pretty cool how that works mrgreen  

lazy bonz

Asakura Hizume

PostPosted: Thu Jul 26, 2007 7:23 am
I understand!^_^ it's like playing word scrambleXD  
PostPosted: Thu Jul 26, 2007 9:17 am
Its so easy to read that! I got a message like that in my e-mail...  

PurplePuppy24

Crimson Hagane

5,200 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Beta Explorer 0
PostPosted: Thu Jul 26, 2007 10:48 am
Old nwes. But it is qtiue aamnizg taht ayonne can raed tihs tpye of wrod slcbarme. Mbaye trhee sohuld be a trehad uiitzilg olny tihs mtohed of tiypng.  
PostPosted: Thu Jul 26, 2007 4:36 pm
That is pretty cool.
Considering the amount of typos on the internet, I bet the number of people who can read that is higher among us.  

The Comic Hunter

6,900 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Citizen 200
  • Invisibility 100

gs_gsd

PostPosted: Thu Jul 26, 2007 7:55 pm
thats pretty cool
as i read that i felt like part of my brain just temporarily shut down

PostPosted: Fri Jul 27, 2007 2:01 am

I got an e-mail about that a while ago. However, I think it is worth noting that having context to read these words in probably does help you figure it out. ninja
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

bluecherry
Vice Captain

Chrono850

PostPosted: Fri Jul 27, 2007 4:55 am
yeah that is pretty amazing.  
PostPosted: Fri Jul 27, 2007 1:33 pm
AzureFlame
(Go ahead... Try to read this.)

I cdnuolt blveiee taht I cluod aulaclty uesdnatnrd waht I was rdanieg. The phaonmneal pweor of the hmuan mnid, aoccdrnig to a rscheearch at Cmabrigde Uinervtisy, it dseno't mtaetr in waht oerdr the ltteres in a wrod are, the olny iproamtnt tihng is taht the frsit and lsat ltteer be in the rghit pclae. The rset can be a taotl mses and you can sitll raed it whotuit a pboerlm. Tihs is bcuseae the huamn mnid deos not raed ervey lteter by istlef, but the wrod as a wlohe. Azanmig, huh? Yaeh and I awlyas tghuhot slpeling was ipmorantt!

***I saw this around and thought it to be an interesting concept, so I've decided to share it here. Sorry if anyone (or everyone) is confused by this... xd

Dang, This is a anagram.

I couldn't believe that I could actually understand what I was reading. The ?? power of the Human Mind, According to the Research at Cambridge Unvirsity, It doesn't matter what Orders the letters in a word are. the only Important thing is that the first and last letter be in the right place. The rest can be a total mess. and you can still reead every letter by itself. But the word as a whole. Amazing? huh? yeah I always thought spelling was important.

LIES! A Person who cannot Read won't beable to read that!  

Jon quitted

Lavindull

PostPosted: Fri Jul 27, 2007 1:59 pm
Hmm...It was somewhat easy =)

PostPosted: Fri Jul 27, 2007 3:23 pm
Plushie Emperor
The ?? power of the Human Mind,

The "??" should be the word "phenomenal." wink
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

bluecherry
Vice Captain

iamnotepad

PostPosted: Sat Jul 28, 2007 8:40 pm
I can read it with no problem smile  
®

Goto Page: 1 2 3 ... 4 5 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items