10%
 10%  [ 1 ]
the charmed ones
90%
 90%  [ 9 ]
Total Votes : 10

Blazer_Z

PostPosted: Fri Jul 29, 2005 4:47 am
i love alot of things in this world and charmed and buffy the vampier slayer are my top favouret shows of all time, now i want 2 know who u think whould win in a fight too the finnish battle. buffy's best friend whos a mega wica named Willow or the charmed ones. tell me who u think whould win and why  
PostPosted: Fri Jul 29, 2005 8:42 am
I don't like Buffy very much....

babyshady

Blazer_Z

PostPosted: Fri Jul 29, 2005 8:45 am
babyshady
ya but that wasent the question  
PostPosted: Fri Jul 29, 2005 9:22 am
Blazer_Z
babyshady
ya but that wasent the question

I don't care what the question is. It's kinda hard to read with all the chatspeak. The rules say you have to be literate, meaning you need to write better stare

babyshady

DragoWing

Original Vampire

8,750 Points
  • Member 100
  • Team Edward 100
  • Team Jacob 100
PostPosted: Fri Jul 29, 2005 9:43 am
i think the charmed ones, cuz willow = allone and charmed ones with more and the charmed ones have specially powers  
PostPosted: Fri Jul 29, 2005 10:23 pm
I'm not sure, when Willow went all evil and revengful she almost destroyed the whole world... I think Willow might actually possess more power, because hers come from a more older form of magic? i dunno really its hard to compare...  

Hidden_x_Heart

h e y p r e s t o

PostPosted: Sat Jul 30, 2005 2:15 am
I love Charmed and Buffy, but I think The Charmed Ones would win, more people, and power!  
PostPosted: Tue Aug 02, 2005 6:13 pm
Willow is jsut one person and the Charmed ones are 3 people. So i think willow is out done by 2 people rofl  

PinayCutie

Miss Winnie

PostPosted: Fri Aug 19, 2005 11:57 am
I think the Charmed ones would win..why? because I like them better blaugh  
PostPosted: Wed Aug 24, 2005 1:39 am
Im not exactly sure cause the magic rules are different in each show, but if i had to choose i would go for the charmed ones cause a power of three spell can pretty much beat anything right?  

CharmedAmber

Blazer_Z

PostPosted: Tue Sep 06, 2005 12:22 pm
hey_presto
I love Charmed and Buffy, but I think The Charmed Ones would win, more people, and power!
yah more people that have to say a spell to vanquesh an aponent willow just waves her hands and they would be like falade  
PostPosted: Wed Dec 14, 2005 12:08 pm
also in intersesting thing i noticed, in almost every episode of charmed, there will be a charicter that was on buffy too. its not that great i know but it amusses me.  

Blazer_Z

Foxy_lovexXx

PostPosted: Sat Dec 17, 2005 1:07 pm
Willow is stronger than the charmed ones all put together! I think it would be more far if you it was 3 against 3. So it could be piper, phoebe and paige against willow, Buffy and spike. I think the buffy team would win. The charmed ones may have magic but the buffy time have more strength and power.  
PostPosted: Sun Dec 18, 2005 7:28 pm
i would have to say willow. . even tho i liek charmed a little more than buffy willow is really strong. . . . have you seen what she could do with the dark magiks? she was really freakin powerful. . i think it would be willow. . .  

akashadracul

behindblueeyes7

PostPosted: Fri Dec 23, 2005 10:20 am
I luv them both  
Charmed Discussion

Goto Page: 1 2 3 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items