Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

[chainedfaye]

Tipsy Fairy

PostPosted: Tue Jun 19, 2007 2:26 pm
User ImageUser Image

Sally had taken Rosie for a short walk. Both of them were tired of being cooped up in the pumpkin house, stranded by the rain. Even Alaera hadn't come to visit in days to provide them with some amusement. And so they had set out into the forest where they were at least somewhat protected from the torrential rains. Sally didn't think it had ever rained this long, not that she could remembered. Not even when she was still a pumpkin. Before long Sally grew tired of walking and from holding the toddler, she was getting quite heavy. She briefly wondered if the girl was going to grow soon, remembering that it had been the same with Sylvestanya. She rather hoped not, she liked taking care of the toddler, children were too independent.

The pumpkin pae searched for a place they could stop and rest and found one under the overheard of a cluster of trees. She placed the child down on the ground and warned her "Stay close." She too sat on the ground looking out - from here see could see a great expanse of a rich green field of grass. "How pretty" she commented to no one in particular.

Rosie meanwhile was exploring the new land. It was a bit soggy and muddy but she rather liked the mud. She crawled over and started playing in a great big puddle. Before long she was covered - you could barely even tell she was red!

PostPosted: Wed Jun 20, 2007 8:24 am
Rain had gone out to see if he could find his brother. He was home and he very much wanted to talk with him. He found out that he was on some sort of wedding quest.

Rain ended up in the clearing by change as he was looking for the beach and became lost in the real rain.

"Oh, hello. This isn't the beach is it?" He asked the girl he found.

immortalmina

[chainedfaye]

Tipsy Fairy

PostPosted: Wed Jun 20, 2007 10:51 am
Sally looked up with a start. She wasn't used to coming across others. "Beach?" she repeated. "No, no beach here. Just trees and grass. And rain." She sighed heavily. When would it ever end? She missed tended to her gardens. And the sun.

Rosie's eyes grew big as she saw another person enter the clearing. She hadn't seen anyone other than her Mommy before! And he was pretty too! The ball of mud crawled over and clutched onto the new person's leg. "Hihi!!"

PostPosted: Wed Jun 20, 2007 11:16 am
"The rain's got me all lost. Oh, I'm Rain...I mean my name is Rain, not that I am rain..." He never thought his name sounded odd until that moment.

Rain looked down at the toddler. He hadn't really ever been around kids. He smiled, best he could. "Oh, hi there."

immortalmina

[chainedfaye]

Tipsy Fairy

PostPosted: Wed Jun 20, 2007 1:33 pm
Rosie blinked? Rain? He was the Rain? She didn't understand. "Wain?" She asked looking up at him and then looking out at the rain falling just beyond the trees. She pointed there. "Wain?"

Sally smiled. "I think the rains got us all a bit lost. I've never seen it rain so much and for so long. It's nice to meet you though Rain." she laughed lightly at irony of their meeting. "I'm Sally and the clomp of mud attached to your leg is Rosie."

"Wosie Wosie!" the little girl repeated cheerfully, clapping her hands together. When she was done she clasped back onto him hugging both his legs together. He was hers now, he had to stay and play with her!

PostPosted: Wed Jun 20, 2007 1:40 pm
"With a name like mine you would think I like the rain or it was my power. But no..." Rain chuckled and made small rainbow. It was slightly solid so Rosie could touch it.

"Nice to meet both of you. So, what are you doing in the rain? Besides getting messy." He did his best smile at Rosie.

immortalmina

[chainedfaye]

Tipsy Fairy

PostPosted: Wed Jun 20, 2007 2:08 pm
The toddlers eyes about bulged out of her head when she saw him make a rainbow. "Pweete!" she exclaimed while leaning forward to touch it hesitantly afraid it would disappear as soon as she did. When it didn't she giggled with delight and clapped her hands excitedly, beamed up at him. She liked this new person.

Rosie crawled back over to the middle of her mud puddle and started slapping the ground, flinging mud everywhere. "Pway pway!"

Sally was quite amazed to see him create a rainbow. "How remarkable" she softly said as she looked on. "Rosie dear, I don't think the nice young gentleman wants to get muddy with you."

PostPosted: Wed Jun 20, 2007 2:13 pm
"Ah, yeah maybe not." Rain said. The rainbow then disapreared. "Oh, but I can make a slide for a few seconds or minuets. I'm really not sure how long it will last." He though that might make the kid happy. Though, he didn't know kids very well either.  

immortalmina

[chainedfaye]

Tipsy Fairy

PostPosted: Tue Jun 26, 2007 9:39 am
Rosie cocked her head. A slide? What was that? She looked up at him with questioning eyes, waiting to be shown.

Sally relaxed, leaned back on her elbows to watch. This guy seemed much nicer than the last she had met (well less creepy anyway) and it appeared Rosie had taken a liking to him so he must not be too bad. Idly she glanced over at the still falling rain, wishing it would slow already. She had gardening to do!

PostPosted: Tue Jun 26, 2007 2:32 pm
((The rain has stopped now...if you want to maybe slow it down first.))

Rain smiled and then made a much smaller slide. Maybe this one would last longer because it was smaller. Plus, it was only a toddler who would be using it instead of a teen and adult.

"There you are. You sit up here and then slide down. Want a lift?" Rain asked her.

immortalmina

[chainedfaye]

Tipsy Fairy

PostPosted: Thu Jun 28, 2007 10:42 am
Rosie toddled over unsteadily nodding excitedly. She had never slided before. And on a rainbow! Rainbows were quickly started to become one of her very most favorite things in the whole wide world.

Sally smiled indulgently at the little girl. She was such a friendly little sweetheart. She was sure Rain had a new friend whether he wanted one or not. She glanced back out at the rain habitually. Was it her imagination or did it seem to be slowing somewhat?

PostPosted: Thu Jun 28, 2007 2:44 pm
Rain watched the little girl with a smile. Little ones really did know how to make someone smile. "Only thing is it doesn't last forever." And just like magic it poofed into air. "There it goes."  

immortalmina

[chainedfaye]

Tipsy Fairy

PostPosted: Tue Jul 03, 2007 12:09 pm
Her eyes fell as the rainbow disappeared and she looked back up at him sadly. "No more 'bow? Me want 'bow back!"

Sally rose and walked to the edge of the overhanging tree branches and put her hand out. Drops of the liquid still fell upon her hand but less often. It was slowing. Turning she said to Rain " I don't think it will be much longer until the rain clears. And then maybe we can find this beach of yours. "

PostPosted: Tue Jul 03, 2007 1:42 pm
Rain looked at Rosie. "Oh, well it doesn't last for very long yet. I havent' really learned to do it that well." He smiled half way. "It's better then before, though."

Rain too went and looked. "Oh, yeah you're right."

immortalmina

[chainedfaye]

Tipsy Fairy

PostPosted: Tue Jul 03, 2007 2:05 pm
Rosie nodded sagely though she had no idea what he was talking about. But she did understand that pretty things were special and if they were special you couldn't always have them. Instead she tugged on Rain's teal colored wings trying to lead him back to her puddle of mud. She wanted to build a mud castle and was certain her new friend would be able to help her built a magnificent one fit for any princess. Or her. She giggled happily.

Sally was actually excited to see this beach place more closely. She had seen one from a great distance while planting seeds with Ivy, but ever since then she had been a bit curious about what sort of treasures the rest of the island might hold. She still adored her garden the most but why not look around some? Maybe she could find something new she could plant.

:[ The Fifth Age ]:

Goto Page: 1 2 3 ... 4 5 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff