Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Poor_huni

7,850 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Invisibility 100
  • Mark Twain 100
PostPosted: Fri Jul 15, 2005 8:18 pm
Go britain. Got my book at like, half midnight last night (STILL reading it now >< S'one big book, maybe GoF sized - 607 pages (Brit. child edition)

So... Some spoilers on the ships in this!!!

MY BISHIES! LAST CHANCE TO STOP READING!!! These include small plot line bits. If you read any further than this I WILL not be held resposible as you HAVE been warned.

It's down there silly... This is just a filler space...

Right... Hr/R shippers. Rejoice as there SEEMS to be a lil' summin' summin' really going on here (note - haven't finished book) But then again, hasn't threre always been? (But this time harry imagines them going out or something...) Except she's just sent a spell at him to attack him physically... so younever know O-o. **

Ginny and dean shippers - Much rejoicing. Much much. (Snogging scene XD)

Harry and ginny shippers - Just go scream your brains out. Harry and ron catch Ginny and Dean snogging and Harry gets the green eyes monster and imagines it was him and ginny! eek

Oh and then theres I think Lavender Brown love for ron. Update: OMG! Ron apparently 'looks like hes eating her face' XD

And Gryffindor girls love for harry just in general...

Oh and squicky - It hints towards filch / pince

And its not offical between them, but I warn you, peeves shall appear screaming about how potty 'luuuuurves' (actual word from the book O_O) loony!

** Notes on this, as above, rons with lavender and Hermione is giggling over her current boyfriend whos a new character...  
PostPosted: Sat Jul 16, 2005 9:22 am
More spoilers? Highlight below. It's H/G stuff.

After a Gryffindor Quidditch victory, Harry kisses Ginny. Typing quote below.

"Harry looked around; there was Ginny running toward him; she had a hard, blazing look in her face as she threw her arms around him. And without thinking, without planning it, without worrying about the fact that fifty people were watching, Harry kissed her." Page 533, American Edition

Some good R/H, but not quite enough.

Aelina_Songmaker

2,950 Points
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Full closet 200
  • Bunny Spotter 50

Poor_huni

7,850 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Invisibility 100
  • Mark Twain 100
PostPosted: Sat Jul 16, 2005 9:33 am
^_^ Yeah... true but...

(highlight below - i just finished the book)

Ginny and harry break up in the end. The entire 'I'm a hero and if you're to close to me my mortal enemy will kill you too' sorta thing.

Oh and bill and Fluer are getting married, and hmm.. minor Hr/r uhm... Not much else

PostPosted: Sat Jul 16, 2005 10:41 am
I don't think the thing in the last post will last long...they're too perfect  

*Starlight*

Sakura_kura
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Sat Jul 16, 2005 5:05 pm
I don't think we need to post names or quotes. Like if we said 'the person who died' I really think those who hadn't read it wouldn;t know *gasp* xD

Anyway-I was all for Harry-Luna  
PostPosted: Sat Jul 16, 2005 5:18 pm
My Ginny-hate has multiplied. And that's kind of scarey, considering how much I hated Ginny... But the R/Hr was cute... still like HP/LL...

I'm thinking there will be a lot of commotion in my HP/DM and HP/SS ships...  

Empress_Kat
Crew

Sakura_kura
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Sun Jul 17, 2005 9:54 am
I believe now there will be a lot of Harry Draco, or at least in the end. Nothing saucy but them at least becomeing friends in the next book, because Draco obviously doesn't want to be there.  
PostPosted: Sun Jul 17, 2005 6:04 pm
LOTS OF SPOILERS BELOW! IF YOU HAVEN'T READ IT, THEN FOR GOODNESS SAKE, DON'T READ THIS POST!
Although I don't really see why I bother warning people, it says 'Spoilers' in the title...

It's just kicked in how many bloody ships there were in that book. Correct me if I'm forgetting one:

Harry/Ginny- speaks for itself. But: yuck!

Ron/Lavender- sucking each others faces off

Hermione/that McLaggen creature who's only purpose in the entire book was to date Mione then disappear- he bothered me so much

Ron/Hermione- uh... everyone got that the entire point of the last two was to make each other jealous, right?

Harry/Luna- went to the party together

Harry/that Vane chick- one sided obsession, true, but that used to be Ginny, folks

Ron/that Vane chick-also one-sided, just the other side

Draco/Pansy- his head was in her lap

Crabbe/Goyle femslash- or maybe I'm the only one who saw that...

Dobby/Kreacher- again, this could be just me

Draco/Myrtle- you can't deny that one

Slughorn/many underage children- He's such a bloody *****, I'm telling you!

Remus/Tonks- hah, I forgot about that... it's so cute, though...

Bill/Fleur- *hugs Bill possesively* but she pissed me off a bit...

Ginny/Dean- forgot about that one...

Dean/Semus- it was there! Jealous!Seamus/clueless!Dean was there!

Luna/Neville- hinting near the end, but they won't pan out in canon

Narcissa/Sevvie- other people saw this, I didn't

Molly/Arthur- theirloveissocanon!

So, yeah. Some of them were out in the open, some of them were more hidden... But there were way too many! And I didn't even mention the ones that I know most of you didn't see, like the Snarry and Drarry...  

Empress_Kat
Crew

Sakura_kura
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Sun Jul 17, 2005 6:20 pm
Good . . . job on pointing those out. There.  
PostPosted: Sun Jul 17, 2005 8:43 pm
SPOILERS
Do not read beyond this if you haven't finished the book (I dont' know why you're reading a thread marked spoiler anyway, but...)

Empress_Kat
My Ginny-hate has multiplied. And that's kind of scarey, considering how much I hated Ginny... But the R/Hr was cute... still like HP/LL...

I'm thinking there will be a lot of commotion in my HP/DM and HP/SS ships...

You know, I've never been a big Ginny fan, but I was starting to like her during OotP when I was picturing her with Neville. But with Harry... Ugh. I'm just not all about this Harry/Ginny stuff. Maybe it's because Harry's feelings seemed to come out of nowhere. I dunno. I wish they would stay broken up in the next book. *sigh* I was starting to like HP/LL myself.

Hehe, as for the HP/DM, how many fics do you think are gonna be written simply from the line saying that Harry was starting to get obsessed with Malfoy (My mom has the book so I can't quote it exactly). Sure, she didn't mean it that way, but you know people will take it that way wink

I'm sad about Lupin/Tonks, to be honest. Kinda destroys the ambiguity surrounding Lupin/Sirius.

Empress_Kat
Narcissa/Sevvie- other people saw this, I didn't

I think it was partially the way she was pleading to him. Also, them holding hands while Bellatrix performed the Unbreakable Vow. Not to mention, something about that spell reminding me of people getting married (It is a "vow" after all).

Another shipping thing to notice: If that really was Crabbe and Goyle in girl form following Malfoy before that Quidditch match, why did one of them blush when Harry looked at them? Interesting...

Ron/Hermione stuff made me super happy, despite their temporary idiocy.  

-okonomiyaki o konomu-

Sakura_kura
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Sun Jul 17, 2005 10:22 pm
Yes, when Harry said it was them, I automatically thought 'why did he blush?!?!' But maybe he was just trying to act like a girl . . .  
PostPosted: Sun Jul 17, 2005 10:36 pm
Sakura_kura
Yes, when Harry said it was them, I automatically thought 'why did he blush?!?!' But maybe he was just trying to act like a girl . . .

I thought that he was just embarrassed to be seen as a girl...  

Empress_Kat
Crew

Sakura_kura
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Sun Jul 17, 2005 10:52 pm
Empress_Kat
Sakura_kura

I thought that he was just embarrassed to be seen as a girl...

That could work.  
PostPosted: Mon Jul 18, 2005 6:36 am
Who is RAB? No one but me seems to be taking any notice to this!  

chompygirl692

Emerwyn

PostPosted: Mon Jul 18, 2005 7:11 am
I'd never been on any ship till I read (and finished) this book. (In one long, beautiful day) I'm all for Harry-Ginny, especially after the book ends.

I just want to say, I never would have suspected........ Lupin and Tonks.... I NEVER suspected it, but GOSH was it sweet!!!  
Main Forum: Haven for Harry Potter Fanatics

Goto Page: 1 2 3 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff