Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

do you
  yes
  no
View Results

Alicelovestruble

PostPosted: Sun Apr 22, 2007 5:36 pm
you know most girls wont admit to masterbating but in reality four out of five girls do do it...
so do you and if you do how do you do it...dont worry...i just want to know how..... >.> pathetic hmmm?

PostPosted: Sun Apr 22, 2007 8:52 pm

What is it?

I Am Roxy

Angel Bella Lovely

Beloved Bloodsucker

7,450 Points
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Beta Forum Regular 0
  • Beta Contributor 0
PostPosted: Sun Apr 22, 2007 8:54 pm
Rox, you can't seriously tell me you don't know what masturbation is... stare

Umm... get some toys? Although if you're a virgin I wouldn't really reccomend it... eh, whatever works for you.  
PostPosted: Sun Apr 22, 2007 8:59 pm
Im A virgin. There are ways to do it as a virgin. i don't have much of a sex drive though, so I don't do it that often.  

Nuna

I Am Roxy

PostPosted: Sun Apr 22, 2007 9:01 pm

Oh, now i know what your talking about. biggrin

PostPosted: Sun Apr 22, 2007 9:03 pm
You... don't get out much do you Roxy? How old are you?  

Nuna

I Am Roxy

PostPosted: Sun Apr 22, 2007 9:39 pm

i do, im 17.
But we call it something else where i stay rolleyes

PostPosted: Sun Apr 22, 2007 9:44 pm
Aaaaah, okay. What do you call it?

EDIT: Woah! Your in South Africa? 0__0;;; *looked at the introduction thread.*  

Nuna

Taencat

Sparkly Fatcat

PostPosted: Mon Apr 23, 2007 12:04 am
yeah, masterbation is one of those things that most people do but won't admit to....

yup, I do it...been doing it since I was probably 10...I'm now 24. I just recently invested in some "toys" though most of my life has been "toyless"....my new one is pink and squishy! I also have a "rub-my-ducky" a friend got as a present....its a rubber ducky that vibrates razz It's nice because you can leave it sitting out and nobody would know what it really is! ninja

ok, probably more than you people want to know, so I'll shut up now.....I'm really open about sex stuff which seems to weird alot of people out, so feel free to tell me to shut up biggrin

Ooh, and being a virgin has nothing to do with masterbation....most girls just do it clitorally with no penetration  
PostPosted: Mon Apr 23, 2007 7:27 am

Where im from we have always just called it fiddling or playing.
But now that i know the word, ill use that word. biggrin xd

I Am Roxy

Goofy Scorpio

PostPosted: Mon Apr 23, 2007 8:40 am
you're not being pathetic at all, it's completely natural. I do it, and probly a ton of other women do it. ^ ^  
PostPosted: Mon Apr 23, 2007 8:42 am
Lunarn
yeah, masterbation is one of those things that most people do but won't admit to....

yup, I do it...been doing it since I was probably 10...I'm now 24. I just recently invested in some "toys" though most of my life has been "toyless"....my new one is pink and squishy! I also have a "rub-my-ducky" a friend got as a present....its a rubber ducky that vibrates razz It's nice because you can leave it sitting out and nobody would know what it really is! ninja

ok, probably more than you people want to know, so I'll shut up now.....I'm really open about sex stuff which seems to weird alot of people out, so feel free to tell me to shut up biggrin

Ooh, and being a virgin has nothing to do with masterbation....most girls just do it clitorally with no penetration

I giggled when you mentioned toys. xD I have actually been toyless myself but then again, I am so happy I have two hands... ^_^;;  

Goofy Scorpio

Taencat

Sparkly Fatcat

PostPosted: Mon Apr 23, 2007 8:50 am
Hott-Scorpio
Lunarn

I giggled when you mentioned toys. xD I have actually been toyless myself but then again, I am so happy I have two hands... ^_^;;

lol, yup, hands work pretty well themselves whee  
PostPosted: Mon Apr 23, 2007 9:01 am
Lunarn
Hott-Scorpio
Lunarn

I actually tricked my boyfriend with a rhyme I found on an icon.
'one, two, three, four, I declare a thumb war. Five, six, seven, eight, I used this hand to masturbate!' xD he giggled at me and since we were at a party I got the whole crowd laughing

Goofy Scorpio

Angel Bella Lovely

Beloved Bloodsucker

7,450 Points
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Beta Forum Regular 0
  • Beta Contributor 0
PostPosted: Mon Apr 23, 2007 11:20 am
Hott-Scorpio
Lunarn
Hott-Scorpio
Lunarn

I actually tricked my boyfriend with a rhyme I found on an icon.
'one, two, three, four, I declare a thumb war. Five, six, seven, eight, I used this hand to masturbate!' xD he giggled at me and since we were at a party I got the whole crowd laughing

I've seen that icon! I think I did that to one of my girlfriends XD

Ah, and I know that you don't need toys to masturbate, or not be a virgin, but alot of the toys you get around here, well, zey don't work so well if you're still one.
The funnest thing you'll ever go to is a sex toy party ^^ I went to one and really want to go back.. it was about 20 girls, and one flaming gay guy XD Sooo much fun! They had drinks and snacks, not to mention you got to check out all the cool stuff, and the edible poweders and creams and stuff? We got to taste it! (she dusted some on the back of our own hands with a feather duster thing)... it was really cool!  
It's A Girl Thing!

Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff