Roleplaying Area Goto Page: 1 2 3 ... 4 ... 55 56 57 58 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Yoko the wolf
Captain

PostPosted: Wed Mar 28, 2007 7:04 pm
Here it is. Bring your characters and create your story with everyone else. No need to be shy really. As for a storyline, well that's where you all come in. Use your imaginations and play of eachother. ( Just warn eachother if you don't want anyone to but in obviously). Right then, I'll start things off.

Yoko wanders throught the woods of far eastern Mossflower gazing at the serene sky. "Relatively calm lately. That's good." He proceeded on his way to find some herbs.  
PostPosted: Wed Mar 28, 2007 7:16 pm
Jaclon landed just north of Salamandastron (not sure I spelled that right). He threw off a make-shift anchor and leapt ashore with a grace which suited his kind. He wore black leather boots, black trousers, and a large black overcoat. A sword-belt with a rather small crossbow was strapped around his waste with a large, golden buckle, and he wore a wide-brimmed hat with a large feather sticking out of it. He turned his green eyes south, beholding the mighty mountain fortress. He chuckled to himself; a pity his kind weren't accepted there. He then turned to look across the dunes into Mossflower country.  

Valmor von Carstein

Yoko the wolf
Captain

PostPosted: Wed Mar 28, 2007 8:29 pm
Yoko spots some herbs and gathers them up, placing them in the bag at his side. " Next item on my list of rare items should be located somewhere to the south if I remember correctly from that scroll." Yoko heads of southward.  
PostPosted: Thu Mar 29, 2007 6:32 am
Jaclon opened a crate on board his raft and pulled out a fishing rod. He baited it and cast it, and then sat down on the side of his raft with a bottle of ale.  

Valmor von Carstein

Yoko the wolf
Captain

PostPosted: Thu Mar 29, 2007 3:48 pm
Yoko arrives at a stream. "This should get me to my destination quicker. Just need a small raft." He looks around and gathers up materials for a small raft to build. After completing it, he sets sail south letting the current of the stream carry him.  
PostPosted: Thu Mar 29, 2007 4:30 pm
"Huh? Something must be out there." Yoko laughs a bit "Hope I'm not under attack" Yoko gets up from his sitting position and looks about spotting Conan. "Well, if it isn't a water whalloper. Out for a swim I presume.''  

Yoko the wolf
Captain

Valmor von Carstein

PostPosted: Thu Mar 29, 2007 5:46 pm
Jaclon felt the tug, but he felt more power in it then in any fish that would be this close to land. He pulled out his crossbow and aimed it at his bob's former position. He then pulled the trigger, letting a single bolt fly into the water.  
PostPosted: Fri Mar 30, 2007 4:20 pm
"My apologies otter. I am looking for some rare items. would you by chance have seen any?"  

Yoko the wolf
Captain

Yoko the wolf
Captain

PostPosted: Fri Mar 30, 2007 4:28 pm
"Well to put it simply it would be something you wouldn't some across normally everyday. For example a green rose or a something that is very hard to find like Icetor Flowers. I like to collect things like that. Seen any?"  
Redwall roleplay

Goto Page: 1 2 3 ... 4 ... 55 56 57 58 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff