Reply *~Let the Fire Fall ~* A Christian Guild
Would your rather... Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

RebeccaWrites

PostPosted: Wed Mar 14, 2007 11:38 am
Be alive when he returns, or already be in Heaven? Basically, would you rather Jesus come some time in this generation, or another when you're already dead?  
PostPosted: Fri Mar 16, 2007 7:35 pm
ooh, hard to say. either way I'm gonna end up in heaven, so what's the difference?  

Sarcastic_Angel

PoppyDadswell

PostPosted: Sat Mar 17, 2007 6:10 am
Sarcastic_Angel
ooh, hard to say. either way I'm gonna end up in heaven, so what's the difference?

you cannot guarantee that  
PostPosted: Sat Mar 17, 2007 3:52 pm
How can we not guarantee it? The Bible makes it clear that getting into heaven is very easy, and anyone can do it. I know for a fact that I will be in heaven.

Personally I think it would be really cool to be alive when Jesus returns. I would want to be driving, or like, saying a speech or something. Just because it would be funny to look down and see all the havoc that has been created...

Then again, that's just my twisted way of looking at things, lol. The process of dying really isn't too appealing to me...so I'd rather just have Him take me away smile

Elenielle

Shameless Lunatic

dirtdevilgrunt13

PostPosted: Sat Mar 17, 2007 4:38 pm
Sometime when I can meet the greatness of my God,and so my children and there children wont have to live in a waste land!  
PostPosted: Sat Mar 17, 2007 4:43 pm
PoppyDadswell
Sarcastic_Angel

why can't she garantee that? who's to say she won't go to heaven? if u r a good person, and u r doing the things that God asks of us, sure she sins, we all sin, but I m going to heaven, aren't u?  

Cherri Lemonade

Shade737

PostPosted: Sat Mar 17, 2007 5:28 pm
I rather him be come back when I'm in heaven because if I don't finish my life then allot of people won't make it to heaven.  
PostPosted: Tue Mar 20, 2007 12:20 pm
i want t0 be in heaven when Jesus returns. because that w0uld mean that i never had t0 get thr0ugh .. erm (h0w u guys call this in english?) the end 0f times? when satan rules 0ver the w0rld thr0ugh the antichrist?

well.. u kn0w what i mean :p

Zussje

beadyone

PostPosted: Thu Mar 22, 2007 3:21 pm
allie-isa-panhed
PoppyDadswell
Sarcastic_Angel

why can't she garantee that? who's to say she won't go to heaven? if u r a good person, and u r doing the things that God asks of us, sure she sins, we all sin, but I m going to heaven, aren't u?
Just where in the Bible does it say that if you're saved that you still might not go to heaven. The Bible talks of everlasting life not one just like this one.  
PostPosted: Thu Mar 22, 2007 3:58 pm
PoppyDadswell
Sarcastic_Angel

if you dont know you are going to heaven then you are doomed from the beginning because i think in order to call yourself a true believer then you would have to know your going to make it to heaven

and i would rather be here when jesus returns  

knivesl

smurfetee

PostPosted: Thu Mar 22, 2007 9:36 pm
Ok, I guess I should want the Lord to come after I'm gone because that would mean more people would have the chance to be saved, but ...

I want to be here, cause I want it soon. Sorry, selfish I know, but this world isn't getting any nicer.

I know I'm going to heaven because I can feel the Holy Spirit in me confirming what the God says in His Word. I know I can't ever be perfect and that I will still fall and sin, but I am always seeking after the Lord and His ways and the Holy Spirit is my convictor, calling me back to repentance quickly as well as my counselor, calling me out before I commit the sin.

Praise the Lord!  
PostPosted: Wed Mar 28, 2007 6:01 am
I think i'd rather die or have the King come back now. I'm tired of living here on this earth. However, if I was to die, I'd want to die because of persecution (I highly doubt it'd happen cuz of the society I live in).
Just as a side, to Poppy's entry(about being a god person, etc.) Being a good person won't get anyone into heaven, because it's not good enough. Jesus is the only way. He has already made that bridge for us. So trust Him, and not your "goodness."  

yzz_90

Spartan1989

PostPosted: Wed Mar 28, 2007 11:53 am
Orizion
I think i'd rather die or have the King come back now. I'm tired of living here on this earth. However, if I was to die, I'd want to die because of persecution (I highly doubt it'd happen cuz of the society I live in).
Just as a side, to Poppy's entry(about being a god person, etc.) Being a good person won't get anyone into heaven, because it's not good enough. Jesus is the only way. He has already made that bridge for us. So trust Him, and not your "goodness."

Perfect answer!!!!

Ephesians 2:8-9
For it is by grace you have been saved, through faith—and this not from yourselves, it is the gift of God— not by works, so that no one can boast.  
PostPosted: Mon Apr 02, 2007 6:59 am
PoppyDadswell
Sarcastic_Angel

The way my church likes to put it is from a scale of 1-10, how sure are you that you're going to heaven? If you have accepted Christ in your life then it should be a 10. Otherwise, you're not on the scale. And I'd like to have died before Jesus comes to save everyone. I would want the next generation to have accepted Christ so more people could go to heaven.  

LuckyMX

3,350 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Voter 100
  • First step to fame 200

Cat_Burn

PostPosted: Tue Apr 03, 2007 9:33 am
Don't care, as long as i end up in the right place... 3nodding  
*~Let the Fire Fall ~* A Christian Guild

Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff