Welcome to Gaia! ::

~*Coughy's Coffee Shop*~ A Guild Devoted to Gekkou Hayate

Back to Guilds

a guild about coughing anime characters 

Reply ~*Coughy's Coffee Shop*~ A Guild Devoted to Gekkou Hayate (the coughing ninja)
Do you have a cough? Goto Page: 1 2 3 4 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

do you?
  *cough*wheaze*cough* yes -_-;;;
  nope (at least not right now)
  ehh... no... I- I'm *wheaze* uhh .. fine... XD *cough*cough*hack*choke* (ok I lied)
View Results

MistressOfTheShadows
Vice Captain

Enduring Master

23,725 Points
  • Energy Squad 200
  • Energy Generator 250
  • Battery 500
PostPosted: Sun Feb 25, 2007 7:24 pm
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
*ahem* I made this one to talk about coughing. *cough*hack*cough* Discuss coughs, cough medicine, ect... (has a coughing fit)

I'll go first.

I have a persistent cough, seems it comes & gose, & eehh I thinks from alergies (is allergic to dust, mold, & smoke from fires that keep happening in the area) Most of the time it's a dry cough, but sometimes there's some phelm xp I had a cough from late November though early December, then was seemingly okay through the rest of December *coughs* & most January *hack*cough* then it came back gonk

I take Mucinex to thin & loosen mucus when I get congested, & I take cough-drops for my throat. (I tend to wheaze alot if I take the ones with cough surpressent though gonk )

Also, *coughs again* I find breathing steam seems to help. rofl Soups & tea with honey are good too.  
PostPosted: Wed Feb 28, 2007 3:39 pm
mmm... I'm not coughing right now...  

Chaotic Rift

Meenay

PostPosted: Thu Mar 01, 2007 5:10 pm
*cough**wheeze* ive gots a cold  
PostPosted: Sat Mar 03, 2007 4:03 pm
Meenay
I bought a vicks vaporizer & some vapo-steam stuff to put in it... that seems to help. *cough*hack* sweatdrop for a while anyways... (needs to go breathe some more steam)  

MistressOfTheShadows
Vice Captain

Enduring Master

23,725 Points
  • Energy Squad 200
  • Energy Generator 250
  • Battery 500

Meenay

PostPosted: Sun Mar 04, 2007 9:16 am
MistressOfTheShadows
Meenay
I bought a vicks vaporizer & some vapo-steam stuff to put in it... that seems to help. *cough*hack* sweatdrop for a while anyways... (needs to go breathe some more steam)

thank you *cough* ahhhh thats much better  
PostPosted: Fri Mar 09, 2007 1:06 pm
stare I still have a cough (which I've had all through Febuary), & I'm starting to worry *cough*cough* cuz... if I hold my breath for a minute... then it go or... *cough*hack* try to hold a note to long singing... I *gasp*wheaze* can feel little spots of pain in my lungs in different places whee mostly in the right lung, a couple in the left gonk one higher up & more to the right, one a little lower to the right & one lower still in the right lung; & in left one kinda lower & I think one or two a bit higher. *cough*hack*cough* I also have some pain between the ribs gonk I think these pains are kinda worrisome. sweatdrop  

MistressOfTheShadows
Vice Captain

Enduring Master

23,725 Points
  • Energy Squad 200
  • Energy Generator 250
  • Battery 500

Color Me Fubar

Celebrating Wife

22,200 Points
  • Pine Perfection 250
  • Who's The Boss Now? 300
  • Flatterer 200
PostPosted: Fri Mar 09, 2007 2:35 pm
*wheeze* I've got asthma lately....*wheeze* *cough*  
PostPosted: Tue Mar 13, 2007 12:26 pm
for two years in a row ive gotten this freaking virus that hits u and stays for like ever then goes away, only to come back two weeks later and gets u even sicker than before...i got sick in the beginning of december and only just got over it a few weeks ago stare curses for my innate ability to nearly kill myself on the random occasion i do get sick....
oh yeah, robitussin is the shiznit when it comes to being sick...even though it tastes freaking horrible...  

darkdark7
Vice Captain

MistressOfTheShadows
Vice Captain

Enduring Master

23,725 Points
  • Energy Squad 200
  • Energy Generator 250
  • Battery 500
PostPosted: Tue Mar 13, 2007 12:31 pm
darkdark7
for two years in a row ive gotten this freaking virus that hits u and stays for like ever then goes away, only to come back two weeks later and gets u even sicker than before...i got sick in the beginning of december and only just got over it a few weeks ago stare curses for my innate ability to nearly kill myself on the random occasion i do get sick....
oh yeah, robitussin is the shiznit when it comes to being sick...even though it tastes freaking horrible...
I think have what you got gonk  
PostPosted: Tue Mar 13, 2007 1:07 pm
MistressOfTheShadows
darkdark7

sucks, dont it? i went through like 5 bags of cough drops over the month and a half i was sick...  

darkdark7
Vice Captain

MistressOfTheShadows
Vice Captain

Enduring Master

23,725 Points
  • Energy Squad 200
  • Energy Generator 250
  • Battery 500
PostPosted: Tue Mar 13, 2007 2:05 pm
darkdark7
MistressOfTheShadows
darkdark7

sucks, dont it? i went through like 5 bags of cough drops over the month and a half i was sick...
yeah it does... gonk *cough*cough*wheaze*  
PostPosted: Wed Mar 14, 2007 5:04 pm
MistressOfTheShadows
darkdark7
MistressOfTheShadows
darkdark7

yeah it does... gonk *cough*cough*wheaze*

the only thing worse than being sick for two months is being sick for three in the summer stare i drove my grandma up the wall with my coughing and i couldnt hardly go outside, i felt so bad...  

darkdark7
Vice Captain

MistressOfTheShadows
Vice Captain

Enduring Master

23,725 Points
  • Energy Squad 200
  • Energy Generator 250
  • Battery 500
PostPosted: Tue Mar 20, 2007 3:01 pm
I'm still *cough*cough* sick -_-;; & my lungs ache & get stabs of pain @ random or eek *cough*cough*hack*wheaze*cough* when I cough too hard... *pant*wheaze*gasp* but... *wheaze* I've used it as inspiration for an... AMV Okita x Hijikata ~*Take Me Away*~ it's about Okita's relationship with Hijikata & how he hides his illness from everyone else. *cough*cough*hack*  
PostPosted: Tue Mar 20, 2007 3:16 pm
coolies. id watch it but my comp isnt too fond of that kind of thing sweatdrop  

darkdark7
Vice Captain

~*Coughy's Coffee Shop*~ A Guild Devoted to Gekkou Hayate (the coughing ninja)

Goto Page: 1 2 3 4 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games