Reply The Library - - [spells, rituals, blessings tree, etc]
Craft Name Goto Page: 1 2 3 ... 4 ... 7 8 9 10 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

baluk15

PostPosted: Fri Feb 23, 2007 6:36 pm
Ok who here has a craft name. If so how did you figure it out? Because I have been trying so hard. But meditation lead me to stumps. And Ive tryed scrying. Help me please.  
PostPosted: Fri Feb 23, 2007 7:22 pm
Well, I'm not really comfortable with announcing what my name is. But, it has three parts (like a first name, a middle name, as well as a last name). The first and middle names are names that I found while looking for some names for characters in a book I was writting and I decided to keep them as my own. My last name comes from my totem animal, which is a white tiger and was chosen to honor him.  

dark_angel_32189

skullgrl

PostPosted: Sat Feb 24, 2007 7:52 am
Hmm I'm looking for mine too, I'm having a major scry block - so I'm going to leave it for a little while then come back to it. I love to take long lists of corrospondences and go through them for things I like. i.e. Minty, Obsidian but thats not exactly what I'm looking for in a Craft Name. I'm looking for one to make it easy to seperate the mundane from the Magickal.

Allow me just to get this out before I go; blaugh 3nodding rofl 4laugh
Okay I'm done - I am a smiley-a-holic, pronounced smiley abuser.  
PostPosted: Sat Feb 24, 2007 7:26 pm
I'm having a scry block too! And my dreams lately have been odd. Anyways, my name also has three parts. You might consider looking for your craft name later, because you may not be ready... or something. But totem animals and maybe elements.. or something meaningful, those are always good things to consider  

Im_The_Millionth_Wonder

WitchyBoy

2,100 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Flatterer 200
  • Cart Raider 100
PostPosted: Mon Feb 26, 2007 12:52 pm
for me i found something i excel in and that was using the runes and i took the name Lagaz from the rune i most connect with and my totem is brother raven so i put the two together and got:

Lagaz Ravens Kinn  
PostPosted: Mon Feb 26, 2007 6:13 pm
Niamh Nightingale biggrin Niamh is pronouced 'nee- ave'  

hoshiko-demon

skullgrl

PostPosted: Tue Feb 27, 2007 1:48 pm
I find it's helping to see where other people got their names.  
PostPosted: Wed Feb 28, 2007 12:36 pm
I took a few gemstones and goddesses to put together this:

Amelie Lynn Cerealis.

Actually, the Lynn is my own middle name, but I really do like it ^^  

Lt Governor Cherry

Oshun

PostPosted: Wed Feb 28, 2007 5:58 pm
I pulled my name from the seasons, one of my guardians, and how I prefer to do ritual. Basically, everyone has a slightly different way to figure this out. You'll know when it happens.  
PostPosted: Thu Mar 01, 2007 9:07 am
Mine...just kind of came to me the morning of my first degree. -chuckle- I wanted something that encompassed the entirety of what I was going through...new knowledge, a new path. My teachers had been bugging me for awhile, but no amount of meditation or research was fruitful...but when I was ready for the name, it came. My tradition only takes on first names, so Craft name is Ariawn (uh-rye-on). -toe wiggle- It'll come to you when you're ready for it.  

DaineLyandra

WitchyBoy

2,100 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Flatterer 200
  • Cart Raider 100
PostPosted: Fri Mar 02, 2007 9:37 am
yup these things tend to be like bolts from the blue  
PostPosted: Sat Mar 03, 2007 9:04 am
My craft name is Amethyst Rose. I had been thinking about names for a while and then one day I just got an image of a rose carved from amethyst, so that became my name, and it just fit. Names come when they come.  

AmeRose

WitchyBoy

2,100 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Flatterer 200
  • Cart Raider 100
PostPosted: Sat Mar 03, 2007 9:05 am
that would take for ever to carve a rose from amythest! burning_eyes  
PostPosted: Sat Mar 03, 2007 10:15 am
eek I do NOT have the patience to carve Amethyst, I salute you! 3nodding  

skullgrl

Kimbelie

5,850 Points
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
PostPosted: Fri Mar 09, 2007 10:55 pm
for the longest time i like Crystalmoon. i had this awesome Amethyst pendent that was where i picked Crystal from and Moon well i alway have been intrested in the moon i always looked at it when i was a child, and hated new moons because i thought the Moon as a friend of mine. when i got older i started to understand things a lot more that i was not a freak that i was wiccan before it know i was wiccan.

but there was one day i came up with the name Kimbelie, for an online game but it feel...true to me, i tried to sign my name a Crystalmoon in my Book of Shadows and it didnt feel right, i sign Kimbelie Crystalmoon and i felt a click in me.

also Kimbelie on my friends list is my first account on gaia.  
The Library - - [spells, rituals, blessings tree, etc]

Goto Page: 1 2 3 ... 4 ... 7 8 9 10 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff