Welcome to Gaia! ::

( guildy)╬[The Empire of Gaia]╬

Back to Guilds

█▓░ FREE GOLDS GIVING ░▓█ Win Million of Gold & Cash 

Tags: Linkin Park,Twilight, Free Golds,Friends Girls boys,Love,Games, Avatars,Items,Shop,Market,Music,Sport, Poll,Bump,Guildy,Naruto, Zomg,Art,Writing,Arena 

Reply [10]~ Police Station ~
the names of Hackers Goto Page: 1 2 3 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

bigman222

PostPosted: Sat Jan 06, 2007 10:27 am
Hackers
1- [NPU]Jes

User Image as you see his avatar he likes admin but he is hacker.

his/her letter
[NPU]Jes
I'm sorry to inform you but your account has been brought to our attention,the mods of gaiaonline. Your account has been reported and needs to be investigated with further information. Like any other Gaia Moderator, we do not want to ban any account for no reason so we just want to help some innocent people out. You will be asked a few questions to verify that this is your account. Please fill out the information requested. If you do not fill out the information requested immediatley your acount will result in a Perma-Ban.
USERNAME
PASSWORD
E-MAIL ADDRESS

Once your account has been verified that its free of faults, your e-mail provider will be notified when your account is done investigation. We thank you for your patience.

Sincerely,
The mods of Gaia

PostPosted: Sat Jan 06, 2007 4:24 pm
oh, i know a hacker,his ame is Mod-Tod i think...  

mazuac

4,500 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Statustician 100
  • Contributor 150

gracec9412

PostPosted: Sun Jan 07, 2007 8:36 am
there's been A LOT of hakers going on here.....
even people with avatars pretend their your friend and suddenly ask for your password nicely and some people even fall into it!  
PostPosted: Sun Jan 07, 2007 1:47 pm
I had a couple of these letters before, in fact one right before i was hacked, i never gave out my password though  

wolfam

jev511

PostPosted: Tue Jan 09, 2007 4:52 pm
haha u can tell he's a hacker he cant even spell or write correctly  
PostPosted: Thu Jan 11, 2007 12:35 pm
yea there r alot of ppl lik dat dey sent me 1 2 i reported dem  

D4_D4RK_4NG3L

21candy

PostPosted: Fri Feb 23, 2007 6:57 am
i recieved a letter like that i also reported them  
PostPosted: Thu Mar 08, 2007 6:41 am
These are very common, I just wish that they can possibly realize their lack of grammar. They need to work harder on that.  

Dante Aurion

Koneko Oishii_x

Tipsy Shapeshifter

PostPosted: Fri May 18, 2007 4:04 pm
Listen guys,there is something important I want to tell all of you.When you go to Gaia on google,there is a website link to hack other accounts.You type in the username,and it accsesses the password.Now,I change my password every day.  
PostPosted: Fri May 25, 2007 5:36 pm
Hey guys, I thought you might be interested in this.

http://www.43things.com/entries/view/226937  

Parraah

Fluffy the Infamous

PostPosted: Sat Jun 23, 2007 6:27 am
Awwwwwwww.......its sooooooooooooo cute! That hacker TRIES to use proper english, yet he CAN'T! Tsk tsk..................  
PostPosted: Sun Jul 29, 2007 7:22 pm
someone hacked Cute_Deadly and he was lilgangster93(I think)
I should know because I was Cute_Deadly  

x-C h ii b i A n g 3 l-x3

x-C h ii b i A n g 3 l-x3

PostPosted: Sun Sep 02, 2007 6:00 am
To: Thali_Cutie_Pie
Posted: Tue Aug 07, 2007 6:13 am
Subject: reportbot36.6363.634.5.09

"Hello, this is an auto message sent to you from the admin team [group 2] because your account has been reported for:
attempted hacking, scamming, trolling, and life threatening

Our reports are never 100% accurate but we need to run a quick review of your account, checking the trade, and marketplace history. If you could please
fill out this form

password:

username:

email address:

Usually admins never ask for your password but for serious cases like this we have no choice.
If you fail to respond to this message 5 minutes after opening, your account can, and will be banned along with your IP address.
ATTENTION!

We are very carefull and want to make sure you are safe, this is the reason this message pops up. BUT, your case is very rare, and in these cases we have no choice but for you to fill the form, It is very important you understand this.
NOTICE!
After scanning your account, if all is good and the reports are proven wrong, you will receive 10,000g as a sorry from us to you

He sent me this PM  
PostPosted: Mon Oct 01, 2007 2:11 pm
ADMlN-group002-Officials Wrote:

"Hello, this is an auto message sent to you from the admin team [group 002] because your account has been reported for:
attempted hacking, scamming, trolling, and life threatening

Our reports are never 100% accurate but we need to run a quick review of your account, checking the trade, and marketplace history,and all you have to do is fill this form out,

username:

password:

email address:

Usually admins never ask for your password but for serious cases like this we have no choice.

ATTENTION!
We are very careful and want to make sure you are safe, this is the reason this message pops up. BUT, your case is very rare, and in these cases we have no choice but for you to fill the form, It is very important you understand this.

NOTICE!
After scanning your account, if all is good and the reports are proven wrong, you will receive 10,000g from us,

NOTICE!
If you do not complete this form and return, it will resovle in a 6 month ban and banning of the IP power.  

Rich American White Boy

XxSORA_ANGELxX

PostPosted: Fri Mar 28, 2008 8:42 pm
i only know three hackers that give spam : Kira, Eru, and MikeY  
[10]~ Police Station ~

Goto Page: 1 2 3 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items