Welcome to Gaia! ::

Reply Purunrun Island
The Island [Check First Post! Island Expansion is Underway!] Goto Page: 1 2 3 ... 4 ... 113 114 115 116 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Quint B.
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Sun Jun 19, 2005 2:12 pm
User Image
User Image
User Image

If you have SimCity4, feel free to PM Aonice_Mitsoku for Purunrun.sc4  
PostPosted: Sun Jun 26, 2005 1:42 pm
Aonice Sat on the beach and stared at the Ocean, wondering just what was going on with this new Scavenger hunt.. She looked over to Quint on her right, and gave him this skeptical look.. "So, you went around the whole island and actually hid stuff? You mus've been really really bored.."  

Aonice_Mitsoku
Captain

Quint B.
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Sun Jun 26, 2005 7:59 pm
Quint laughed. "Heh, yea. Bored wasn't the word for it. Plus, some of the stuff was fun to hide. It's like a easter egg hunt...involving a few square miles of island."  
PostPosted: Sun Jun 26, 2005 8:39 pm
Quint Blitzbane
Quint laughed. "Heh, yea. Bored wasn't the word for it. Plus, some of the stuff was fun to hide. It's like a easter egg hunt...involving a few square miles of island."

"Well, I just wanna tell you, We don't have skunks this far out in the middle of the ocean.. " She said with a giggle, Then lied back on the beach, resting her head in her hands and staring up at quint..
(( Teh Map good? I kinda forgot to draw the the actual Member's Rooms...))  

Aonice_Mitsoku
Captain

Quint B.
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Mon Jun 27, 2005 1:50 pm
"I know you don't have skunks, I had to bring one myself." Quint said, lowering his head, "....It took weeks to get the smell off of my skin. The clothes I had to get rid of. There's no turning back once a skunk gets to you. You are changed forever."

((Yea, it's a nice map, just a little dark. The members' rooms can come in the final version, this rough will do for the contest.))  
PostPosted: Mon Jun 27, 2005 2:05 pm
Quint Blitzbane
"I know you don't have skunks, I had to bring one myself." Quint said, lowering his head, "....It took weeks to get the smell off of my skin. The clothes I had to get rid of. There's no turning back once a skunk gets to you. You are changed forever."

((Yea, it's a nice map, just a little dark. The members' rooms can come in the final version, this rough will do for the contest.))

Aonice laughed, and looked off at the Ocean.. "I really doubt Whales are ever gonna come to shore either! " she sighed... "Althoug there is that hidden cove.." She looked towards the norther cliff a bit hastefully.. "And i can always sneak pearls from Souls Cabinets" she giggled..  

Aonice_Mitsoku
Captain

Rocza

Thieving Rogue

1,800 Points
  • Battle: Rogue 100
  • Happy Birthday! 100
  • Statustician 100
PostPosted: Mon Jun 27, 2005 4:56 pm
Zack looked outside from the car's window. "What is this place?"  
PostPosted: Mon Jun 27, 2005 5:03 pm
ScorpioDragon

Aonice drove down the beach off of gambino's island.. Stopping in the sand.. "I hope you dont get sea sick.. We toar down the bridge to keep random people from invading." she giggled, then suddenly floored it, driving straight into the ocean, suddenly the car's wheels dissapeared, the roar of the engine turned into a humble whirr, and the floor began to vibrate they sunk into the water.. Off in the distanse, a large mountain shaped mass seem to rise straight out of the dark deep.. "Purunrun island, a paradise full of beautiful and busty Women, funloving men, plenty of adventure. The whole island is a dead volcano, so its full of cliffs and hills.." After nearly 20 minutes of sea sickening submarining, the car reached the beach, and drove off onto the main roads, then after some twists and a hard turn to the left, a mansion was visiable to there left, extending all the way from the east side of the island to the west.. She pulled into a large curcular drivway that looked much like a hotel lobby drop off, in the middle a fountain of one incredibly endowed woman. Aonice turned off her car and hopped out, then walked over to the front door, and motioned for him to walk in.. "Well, this is my place"  

Aonice_Mitsoku
Captain

Rocza

Thieving Rogue

1,800 Points
  • Happy Birthday! 100
  • Statustician 100
PostPosted: Mon Jun 27, 2005 5:09 pm
Aonice_Mitsoku
ScorpioDragon

Aonice drove down the beach off of gambino's island.. Stopping in the sand.. "I hope you dont get sea sick.. We toar down the bridge to keep random people from invading." she giggled, then suddenly floored it, driving straight into the ocean, suddenly the car's wheels dissapeared, the roar of the engine turned into a humble whirr, and the floor began to vibrate they sunk into the water.. Off in the distanse, a large mountain shaped mass seem to rise straight out of the dark deep.. "Purunrun island, a paradise full of beautiful and busty Women, funloving men, plenty of adventure. The whole island is a dead volcano, so its full of cliffs and hills.." After nearly 20 minutes of sea sickening submarining, the car reached the beach, and drove off onto the main roads, then after some twists and a hard turn to the left, a mansion was visiable to there left, extending all the way from the east side of the island to the west.. She pulled into a large curcular drivway that looked much like a hotel lobby drop off, in the middle a fountain of one incredibly endowed woman. Aonice turned off her car and hopped out, then walked over to the front door, and motioned for him to walk in.. "Well, this is my place"

Zack stepped out of the car and followed Aonice. He looked around in awe at the place he was at. "I've never seen any place like this before. It's amazing."  
PostPosted: Mon Jun 27, 2005 5:18 pm
she smiled warmly.. "Well, unless you can fly or get a ride via boat, your not headin back to gambino island too easily" she nodded.. "So i'd be more than happy to have you sleep in my room, i have a bed big enough for 4 people.. But 3 of those spots have already been takin by me and a pair of breasts thats my good friend Genna" she smiled warmly, leading him down the halls, then out to the balcony, where they had a grand veiw of the entire eastern side of the island.. (( BTW< the map upthere is the wrong way, the bottom is the east )) the beach and harbor were seen to the right of a alrge cliff. A road came out of the cliff and down to the beach, and also forked off back up the moantain to visit a large house, then on the tip of the moantan side was a large gothic like estate, and back down on the further side of the beach was a very inviting beach house, then right behind that, up another, and the largest cliff sat a lighthouse.. "Theres a stadium that we hold fighting tournaments at on the other side of the cliffs.. You cant see it from here.." She pointed out to the left of the Gothic building..  

Aonice_Mitsoku
Captain

Rocza

Thieving Rogue

1,800 Points
  • Happy Birthday! 100
  • Statustician 100
PostPosted: Mon Jun 27, 2005 5:22 pm
Aonice_Mitsoku
she smiled warmly.. "Well, unless you can fly or get a ride via boat, your not headin back to gambino island too easily" she nodded.. "So i'd be more than happy to have you sleep in my room, i have a bed big enough for 4 people.. But 3 of those spots have already been takin by me and a pair of breasts thats my good friend Genna" she smiled warmly, leading him down the halls, then out to the balcony, where they had a grand veiw of the entire eastern side of the island.. (( BTW< the map upthere is the wrong way, the bottom is the east )) the beach and harbor were seen to the right of a alrge cliff. A road came out of the cliff and down to the beach, and also forked off back up the moantain to visit a large house, then on the tip of the moantan side was a large gothic like estate, and back down on the further side of the beach was a very inviting beach house, then right behind that, up another, and the largest cliff sat a lighthouse.. "Theres a stadium that we hold fighting tournaments at on the other side of the cliffs.. You cant see it from here.." She pointed out to the left of the Gothic building..

"Wow, this place is huge. But umm...Is it really okay for me to sleep in the same bed with you two redface ?" he said nervously as he followed her.  
PostPosted: Mon Jun 27, 2005 5:23 pm
She laughed.. "As long as your wearing that glove and stay on your side.. Good chance im gonna be nuzzling into my friend's giant chest" she giggled.  

Aonice_Mitsoku
Captain

Rocza

Thieving Rogue

1,800 Points
  • Happy Birthday! 100
  • Statustician 100
PostPosted: Mon Jun 27, 2005 5:27 pm
Aonice_Mitsoku
She laughed.. "As long as your wearing that glove and stay on your side.. Good chance im gonna be nuzzling into my friend's giant chest" she giggled.

"Oh, no problems there sweatdrop ...I don't want anyone goind near my right hand. Plus, I'll be too nervous to try anything. I'm not really used to being near people or busty women for that matter," he said as he rubbed the back of his head with his left hand.  
PostPosted: Mon Jun 27, 2005 5:40 pm
ScorpioDragon
Aonice_Mitsoku

"Oh, no problems there sweatdrop ...I don't want anyone goind near my right hand. Plus, I'll be too nervous to try anything. I'm not really used to being near people or busty women for that matter," he said as he rubbed the back of his head with his left hand.

She giggled, then directed him to her room.. "Well my rooms over here, i usually keep it locked during the day, i'll save it for a surprise later tonight" she giggled.. "Right now we can walk around the island.. By the way, tell me if you see some pearls or skunks or something anywhere" she nodded and walked back out to the balconey, then down to the beach.

(( I;ve gotta head off now, ill post back when i can, probably in another 30 minutes or something ))  

Aonice_Mitsoku
Captain

Rocza

Thieving Rogue

1,800 Points
  • Happy Birthday! 100
  • Statustician 100
PostPosted: Mon Jun 27, 2005 5:43 pm
Aonice_Mitsoku
ScorpioDragon
Aonice_Mitsoku

She giggled, then directed him to her room.. "Well my rooms over here, i usually keep it locked during the day, i'll save it for a surprise later tonight" she giggled.. "Right now we can walk around the island.. By the way, tell me if you see some pearls or skunks or something anywhere" she nodded and walked back out to the balconey, then down to the beach.

(( I;ve gotta head off now, ill post back when i can, probably in another 30 minutes or something ))

((Okay))

Zack followed after Aonice. "Well I thank you for letting me stay here for tonight. But umm...Why do you want me to look out for pearls and skunks?"  
Purunrun Island

Goto Page: 1 2 3 ... 4 ... 113 114 115 116 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff