Reply Slytherin House
who plays there part the best/worst

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

rane-gel

PostPosted: Fri Sep 15, 2006 1:03 pm
so who is the best actor or actriz in harry potter?

dumbledore in the fourth book disappointed me cuz dumbledore is old, he cant grab harry so srtongly and walk around quickly and stuff, in the first three he was so much slower confused <--which he is supposed to be..i think

PostPosted: Sun Sep 17, 2006 11:51 am
I would have to say, that it is more his nature to be gentle rather then the fact he is "old". Unless in casses that required he must fight, and the darker side did step forward.

Hmm, for me I guess the best would really have to belong to Gary Oldman as Sirius Black or Minerva McGonagall (Maggie Smith - Ah, hopefully. razz ). There are alot of good actors and actresses on the films, that I believe even in the upcoming movies it is sure to be good suprises. Even if most of the time, they like to create these new traits of the characters. :/

The worst, I have to say goes to Harry Potter aka Daniel Radcliffe. Not really a fan of his acting, but I am of him as a person, because he seems nice. Just doesn't really do the Potter image for me, but then again if anyone did it now, it would just suck. biggrin

Ok I am finished.  

Winter Ice
Captain

Dev Daron

PostPosted: Wed Nov 29, 2006 5:20 pm
The man who plays Dumbledore (aka Michael Gambon. It is sad that Richard Harris died) and the Girl who plays Hermione Granger (Emma Watson) are the worst for me.

The Best is Severus Snape aka Alan Rickman, he plays Snape so well! I can't imagine anyone better for the part. Also, the Weasley Twins (James and Oliver Phelps) are my favorite actors.  
Slytherin House

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games