Submit

Kitty!!!
  yea? lol
View Results

Kakime-chan

PostPosted: Sun Aug 27, 2006 3:56 pm
just wonderin 4laugh  
PostPosted: Sun Aug 27, 2006 5:07 pm
I would roam around and look at all my friends, and buildings, and everything with my cool cat eyes. then i'd climb up the tallest trees and look downon every body.muhahahaha twisted i thinki would try cat food, and see if tastes better to cats than humans.(yes,i've tried cat food. i wouldn't recomend it) Oh! i'd stay upall night, stalking people to freak them out. i'd jump out from behind bushes to scare the 'lovers' at the park. i'd kill every one i hate sono one can trace it back tomy humanself.  

Madam Stutter

Fashionable Werewolf

5,300 Points
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Hygienic 200

Rednal

9,150 Points
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Sun Aug 27, 2006 5:47 pm
I would get myself caught and stuck in an animal shelter. When I reverted, trapped in a big cage full of other cats, I would sue the shelter for millions of dollars and live out the rest of my life in luxury.

I'd probably paw some people first, though. blaugh  
PostPosted: Sun Aug 27, 2006 7:10 pm
lol all of that sounds like fun! i would just ran in some flowers playin with butter flys lol  

Kakime-chan

Madam Stutter

Fashionable Werewolf

5,300 Points
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Hygienic 200
PostPosted: Tue Aug 29, 2006 11:30 am
yay! butterflies!  
PostPosted: Tue Aug 29, 2006 1:44 pm
Hit the 'n**. ninja  

AlienOmega

coolprincess112

PostPosted: Wed Aug 30, 2006 11:30 am
Kakime-chan
lol all of that sounds like fun! i would just ran in some flowers playin with butter flys lol

i would do the same and rome around, proubly scach some body.  
PostPosted: Thu Aug 31, 2006 3:46 pm
A full cat? Well, I'd walk the night streets for a while, see what it's like. Other than that, rub up against a few people to mark them as my territory... blaugh  

GS Sailor Saturn

LeGnA_nAiDrAuG

PostPosted: Sat Sep 02, 2006 10:39 pm
well one i would roam the streets at nigt just to see exactly what cats do at night and when people aren't looking then i would have to say i would run up tree even thought i would get stuck just to see whats its like for a cat to be up that hi and finally i would torment dogs that are in yard with leashes on im so devilish twisted twisted  
PostPosted: Thu Sep 07, 2006 10:03 am
I would find a nice sunny spot on some soft carpet, take a nap and don't move.  

yertle

8,950 Points
  • Nudist Colony 200
  • Bunny Hoarder 150
  • Prayer Circle 200

Number XVIII_Cattrix

PostPosted: Mon Sep 18, 2006 8:42 am
I would sleep all day the only time would to go out side and eat ^^  
PostPosted: Tue Sep 19, 2006 12:10 am
I would climb the tallest tree i could find and enjoy the sights.
Then i would go to the home of the people i dislike, find their closet and poop in thier shoes, and shred thier nicest clothes.
After that i would find some cat n** go to the local market place and get someone to scratch my ears and purr as loud as i could until someone gave me a nice big fish.
Then i would rob a bank and get the other local cats to assist me in carrying the cash to a safe place where i could retirve it later in human form, by promising to buy them a house of thier own and a lifetime supply of tuna.
I would then proceed stow away on plane and sneak in to the white house where i would promptly pee in to Bushes soup, and prehaps slip in a few other things too, while the cook was away. Then i would take a nap in the oval office.
After that i would take a train ride back home, during the train ride i would befreind the conductor so i could ride up front and watch the world pass by, while getting pamperd.
By the time the train arrived in my town it would most likely be evening so i would go this lovley little italian place down the road and sneak in to the kitchen and eat all the jumbo shrimp, fried calimari, and tofu i could until they caught me and chased me out with a broom.
Then i would stroll around the neighboorhood and do random cat things like chase imaginary bugs, and tease the dogs that are alwasy mean and kill the local squirrls, and run along the rooftops.
After that i would sit on a fence and constanly merow annoyingly until someone threw a can of creamed corn or other food at me, and take it to the bum thats alwasy sleeping under the bridge.
Right before i was changed back to human form i would sneak in to a candy factory. So that after i changed back in to a human i could eat all the candy i wanted, until right before the factory opened in the morning and sneak out a window, if i could still fit.

And that is what i would do if i were a cat for a day.
Just be glad you didn't ask me what i would do if i were a bird, the list is alot longer and entails making the worlds largest paper mache pineapple useing only "organic" materials.

Marshmellow-Dreams

Tallallame

PostPosted: Tue Sep 19, 2006 7:13 am
Good question. Hmm... I would probably just wander around annoying people, and sleep smile  
PostPosted: Tue Sep 19, 2006 11:07 am
would have to say i would love to be my gf cat cause she get so much attension i get attension to but not as much as her cat blaugh  

LeGnA_nAiDrAuG

...[N].ight.[R].ain...

PostPosted: Tue Sep 19, 2006 1:55 pm
spent my day at chasing butterflies and mice...  
Catgirl Fans United

Goto Page: 1 2 3 ... 4 5 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff