Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Elven Brotherhood & Sisterhood

Back to Guilds

Elven Guild 

Tags: Elven, Role Play, Hang out 

Reply The Elven Brotherhood & Sisterhood
Elven Guild ** NEWS - PLEASE READ PG.3 (01/09/2010) ** Goto Page: 1 2 3 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Arwen
Captain

Original Gaian

12,900 Points
  • Forum Explorer 100
  • Market Browser 100
  • Forum Dabbler 200
PostPosted: Mon Jul 26, 2004 12:23 am
ANNOUNCEMENTS/UPDATES/NEWS!

01.09.10 - Added Announcement.

10.23.09 - Added Announcement. Added Crew Announcement.

06.13.09 - Updated rules

06.13.09 - Replaced 199x40 guild banner

06.13.09 - Un-stickied some inactive threads

06.27.08 - Purchased subforum

08.03.05 - Guild logo contest

09.07.04 - Members who are going to be on leave, please let me know so I may add your name.

09.04.04 - Members with 0 post will be kicked out of the Guild...via Ban.

07.26.04 - Recruitment Opened! Please follow this link! http://www.gaiaonline.com/forum/guilds/index.php?page_mode=4&guild_id=448

07.24.04 - Recruitment will be opened once we get into the Guild System. Arwen is very...poor right now! If you can donate to me, it would help out the Guild XD Members only!!!

07.12.04 - Recruitment is still closed!

05.27.04 - NEW Members (6): Welcome to the Elven Guild. A Reminder that this is not a sig shop crying .

05.26.04 - Recruitment is Closed! for now its closed.

05.25.04 - Recruitment is Open! Only to those that are qualified! Read on if you want to find out.

04.23.04 - Recruitment is still closed! I have made contact with Takobaka!

04.04.04 - Recruitment is still closed! I'm starting to wonder if the users who joined would ever come and pick up their sig. Anyone know if they have picked up their sigs?

03.14.04 - Recruitment is now closed!

03.08.04 - Sigs are complete please scroll down and read the text provided...PLEASE READ!

03.07.04 - OH from now on sigs that are done will be posted on this page!

03.07.04 - I think I'm still woozy about the Anniversary Ball XD Anyways, recruitment is open and I ask that you read the rules. Obey or be ignored!

03.01.04 - Recruitment Will Resume After March 7th or When A Date Is Posted Here!
A reminder...please do not PM me asking to join when recruitment is not even open. If you wish to join just keep checking this thread.

02.20.04 - Recruitment Will Resume After March 7th or When A Date Is Posted Here!
I still believe our founder for this Guild will return..but soon I will have to realize the reality that he has abandoned this Guild.

01.21.04 - RECRUITMENT IS STILL TEMPORARILY CLOSED! The members on wait list is now on the member's list. I ask that you people be serious in your membership.

01.18.04 - RECRUITMENT IS NOW TEMPORARILY CLOSED! Until I make the sigs for the people that joined. If you wish to join...I ask that you come back later when recruitment is open.

01.15.04 - Welcome new members to the Elven Guild!

01.02.04 - Happy New Year Elven Guild! I am currently in the process of making sigs. I have completed 4 sigs already and mailed out the PM. Also, updated the wait list. Some members to be were taken off due to their long absence on the thread. The member with the question marks next to the name have to reply to me. I'm unsure if he wishes to join the guild. He is no longer wearing elven ears.

12.25.03 - Alright finals have been over for a week and I am well rested. That is the good news for me...the bad news is...I will no longer be making those old sigs that have your name on it...but rather I will make those smaller ones with no names on it. WHY? Reason is Danny C...he gave me an idea. Since Lanzer has implemented a name change feature I think it is better that the sigs don't have your name. Woot! Well depending on your membership to Gaia that is.

Now...just recently two people said I've booted them off the guild. I never did...if you didn't bother checking the memberlist..pleae do that occassinally. Arwen

12.03.03 - FINALS are right now on campus and I can not do the Elven Guild at the moment. All recruiting are at a HALT for now. If you wish to join and you're not on the Member's to be list, PLEASE PM me following the BELOW rules. Also put on the subject line: Elven Guild. PM me (Arwen)

11.22.03 - I am currently redesigning the sigs for this guild. Making it extremely smaller. I was going to make an animated gift but..no way.

11.19.03 - Alright, Listen up ^_^ Recruitment to this Guild is temporarily closed for now. Reason is I'm handling a lot of hacking incidents and guilds thread moving...so it's better if you post here so I would know you're joining.

11.05.03 - I, Arwen will be taking control of the Elven Guild cause Takobaka desserted the Guild so..good bye Takobaka!

News no 1: All right ppl I am gonna leave my position for a while
I think arnd two months or so ... till i get a fast connection again

So i am gonna leave everything onto Arwen's
hand then
since she is frequently active and so organized unlike me
heheh

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

idea Elven Ears cost ..........4200 gold in the Gambino Hat Store. You could check the Gaia Exchange, you may be lucky to find someone selling it cheaper.

The pride of being part of elven race .................... Priceless

++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

Anyone considered the member of the elven may RP in the Elven Guild RP located in Barton Town.
The Elven Guild RP.

PostPosted: Tue Jul 27, 2004 10:03 pm
Here's the link to the Original Elven Guild Thread.
http://www.gaiaonline.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=550&postdays=0&postorder=asc&start=0  

Arwen
Captain

Original Gaian

12,900 Points
  • Forum Explorer 100
  • Market Browser 100
  • Forum Dabbler 200

Mickolas
Crew

Hilarious Noob

8,250 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Signature Look 250
  • Conventioneer 300
PostPosted: Tue Aug 03, 2004 11:59 am
if you have any questions about the guild please ask the owner (Arwen) or one of its Moderators
(Liandrin, Deftone, Gemstone, Mickolas, Elisabeth, Elspeth22, Seldaara, Rogue Dragon, and Xander Tarbert)  
PostPosted: Sat Sep 04, 2004 6:48 pm
Starting now...members with 0 post or anything under...6 =_= or..10 who knows...will be banned/kicked out of the guild.

EDIT: Only a few people who are old members are not kicked out.  

Arwen
Captain

Original Gaian

12,900 Points
  • Forum Explorer 100
  • Market Browser 100
  • Forum Dabbler 200

Arwen
Captain

Original Gaian

12,900 Points
  • Forum Explorer 100
  • Market Browser 100
  • Forum Dabbler 200
PostPosted: Fri Oct 08, 2004 7:23 pm
Arwen has become extremely busy XD
Read my Journal for more information.  
PostPosted: Mon Nov 01, 2004 11:58 am
I've been extremely busy yet again...I thank those people who have managed this Guild.  

Arwen
Captain

Original Gaian

12,900 Points
  • Forum Explorer 100
  • Market Browser 100
  • Forum Dabbler 200

Gemstone
Crew

7,250 Points
  • Battle: Mage 100
  • Elocutionist 200
PostPosted: Mon Nov 01, 2004 6:33 pm
Arwen
I've been extremely busy yet again...I thank those people who have managed this Guild.

Happy to help Arwen! 4laugh  
PostPosted: Mon Nov 15, 2004 11:18 am
Gemstone
Arwen

Happy to help Arwen! 4laugh
Ditto heart  

Elspeth Telrunya
Crew

Arwen
Captain

Original Gaian

12,900 Points
  • Forum Explorer 100
  • Market Browser 100
  • Forum Dabbler 200
PostPosted: Fri Nov 19, 2004 9:39 am
I forgot I own a Guild....  
PostPosted: Sat Nov 20, 2004 1:03 am
No worries Arwen we are taking care of it smile  

Elspeth Telrunya
Crew

Liandrin

PostPosted: Sat Nov 20, 2004 8:04 am
Exactly, know that your guild is in good hands. whee  
PostPosted: Sun Nov 21, 2004 2:36 pm
And persistant ones too. xd  

Sir Thomass

nuGen Staff Member

Arwen
Captain

Original Gaian

12,900 Points
  • Forum Explorer 100
  • Market Browser 100
  • Forum Dabbler 200
PostPosted: Tue Nov 30, 2004 12:36 am
Thank you guild captains  
PostPosted: Sat Jan 22, 2005 1:30 pm
There seems to be an increase in Spam threads. To new users...please don't create a "Hi I'm new here thread"...or any thread that don't show p urpose in. Thankyou.  

Arwen
Captain

Original Gaian

12,900 Points
  • Forum Explorer 100
  • Market Browser 100
  • Forum Dabbler 200

Arwen
Captain

Original Gaian

12,900 Points
  • Forum Explorer 100