Submit

Christian anime?
  Yes!! ^_^
  No!
  gold....
View Results

Siren of Saturn

PostPosted: Sun Aug 06, 2006 6:05 pm
hello! Does anyone have any or know websites where you can get some?
I have found some with much searching..and i will share it with you smile If you have any christian anime please do share.
User Image
*it says psalm 91 if you can't see*

User Image
User Image
User Image
User Image  
PostPosted: Wed Aug 09, 2006 4:19 pm
I second that, showith me such and I shall be full of glee!  

Etherealemblem

Ginger Snapple

PostPosted: Thu Aug 10, 2006 4:28 am
As you know most of those are photoshopped with the quotes in them.
Are you looking for anime stills with Christian sayings, or are you looking for an actual Christian anime?
I don't know if there is really a Christian anime, seeing as thats not part of the culture in Japan.
But maybe I'm wrong.

PostPosted: Thu Aug 10, 2006 9:55 am
I'm pretty sure that there are no christian animes out there. I have seen some Christian mangas.... but the less said about them the better (absolutely idiotic).  

ioioouiouiouio

ElenaMason

1,000 Points
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
PostPosted: Thu Aug 10, 2006 1:26 pm
the actual rare few i know of and have watched or own is Angel Sanctuary and mainly Earthian. both of which are only "slightly" related to christianity in one form or another and BOTH have yaoi in it :/ i HATE Angel Sanctuary but Earthian is interesting and while A.S. has alot of yaoi, Earthian only has like a snid bit of it. (nothing at all explicit for those who are trully curious)  
PostPosted: Thu Aug 10, 2006 2:53 pm
I don't see how Fruits Basket is Christian when it's totally based on the Chinese zodiac animals, but okay. XD; Hmmm....

Besides the ones already mentioned.. Saint Tail is a pretty cute one. http://www.shoujoinitalia.net/90/saintail/StTail_lay.jpg I actually.. sort of forget how Christian it is, I read it a long time ago. XD; But her little nun friend was my favorite character, which is why it came to mind. heart

Also, Takahashi Rumiko did that short series about the Christian boxer who was in love with that nun... I read that even longer ago though, so that's all I can tell you. XD;;;; One Pound Gospel, that was it. http://www.rumicworld.org/htm/opere/one_pound_gospel/img/main.jpg

And, uuh.. that's all I can think of. *-*

I love anime with Christianity in it, because it sort of.. treats it like any other subject. It's refreshing. :3  

Guacamole-kun

Siren of Saturn

PostPosted: Thu Aug 10, 2006 6:59 pm
I FOUND IT!!!!
I remember watching this when i was little! Does anyone remember SUPER BOOK?

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.  
PostPosted: Thu Aug 10, 2006 8:31 pm
Siren of Saturn
I FOUND IT!!!!

yes!!!! I REMEMBER IT!!!!!!  

Etherealemblem

mejoel

PostPosted: Sun Aug 13, 2006 7:25 am
MagisterofJesusChrist
Siren of Saturn
I FOUND IT!!!!

yes!!!! I REMEMBER IT!!!!!!
so do I  
PostPosted: Sun Aug 13, 2006 2:27 pm
wow its nice to find some christian anime....im usually seeing anime thats budist or stuff like that

CHRISTIAN 4EVA!  

pnai_pride777

Siren of Saturn

PostPosted: Sun Aug 13, 2006 6:28 pm
haha! Long live Superbook! ^_^  
PostPosted: Wed Aug 16, 2006 1:52 am
uh...well...i remember reading saint marie...that's the first manga i ever read...uuuh. lol i remember it had to do wtih God...but...it had magic and stuff in it...@____@; i dunno. i'd like to find some good stuff though....and...i'm kinda trying to make my own at the moment. D: but it's hard.  

ctgirl

Bronn the Sellsword

PostPosted: Wed Aug 16, 2006 1:52 pm
pnai_pride777
wow its nice to find some christian anime....im usually seeing anime thats budist or stuff like that

CHRISTIAN 4EVA!
Buddhism anime > Christian anime.  
PostPosted: Wed Aug 16, 2006 3:21 pm
Merc Pip Bernadotte
pnai_pride777

CHRISTIAN 4EVA!
Buddhism anime > Christian anime.

art thou suggesting that buddist is better? if so I shall say that thou art sadly mistaken, the anime may be better, buddism is very evil, although it fine, it is deeply influenced by deceit, weither or not it is known by most.  

Etherealemblem

Shymia

PostPosted: Thu Aug 17, 2006 9:58 am
I'm not sure but there is one called Chrono Crusade which is somewhat christian after all there is a nun that befriends the devil to get rid of demons. It's not really christian based but it does talk about God and such in the Japanese point of view really.  
*~Let the Fire Fall ~* A Christian Guild

Goto Page: 1 2 3 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff