★ Feedable & Breedable Pets' Guild ★

Back to Guilds

Reply ~ Feedable & Breedable Pet's Guild ~
Pet Chat Goto Page: 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Which pet do you like the most? (any form)
Dragon
18%
 18%  [ 20 ]
Angelic Fox
21%
 21%  [ 23 ]
Demon Fox
41%
 41%  [ 45 ]
Phoenix
8%
 8%  [ 9 ]
Unicorn
11%
 11%  [ 12 ]
Total Votes : 109

Nero Lazer Android

PostPosted: Fri Aug 04, 2006 2:22 pm
This thread was made for people with pets and that they wanna meet other people with pets. Its just a chat place for this guild. IF and only IF Spikebolt and/or Luna have reasons to delete this topic, make it so. Have fun chatting with other people with pets and your pets meeting new pet friends! biggrin  
PostPosted: Fri Aug 04, 2006 3:45 pm
OK ppl can start posting now  

Nero Lazer Android

BlueAngelicWolf

PostPosted: Fri Aug 04, 2006 4:19 pm
Hey my fellow Pet owners xp I'm here to say i'd love to meet new people with these pets because they are so cool heart So if your looking for a new friend or someone to chat with check out my profile or my other post in our guild 4laugh ninja  
PostPosted: Fri Aug 04, 2006 5:01 pm
Uchiha_MizuTenshi
Hey my fellow Pet owners xp I'm here to say i'd love to meet new people with these pets because they are so cool heart So if your looking for a new friend or someone to chat with check out my profile or my other post in our guild 4laugh ninja

yay biggrin
my 1st person to come in this thread smile
i shall keep this recorded JK hahaha i'm not that obsessed with a person
cumin in  

Nero Lazer Android

Tsume The Grey

PostPosted: Fri Aug 04, 2006 5:36 pm
Hello.  
PostPosted: Fri Aug 04, 2006 5:37 pm
Vampire-Sovereign
Hello.

hi  

Nero Lazer Android

Tsume The Grey

PostPosted: Fri Aug 04, 2006 5:38 pm
xXAndroidXx
Vampire-Sovereign
Hello.

hi
Whats up?  
PostPosted: Fri Aug 04, 2006 5:44 pm
My pets Scar and Karin is going to marry when their relationship becomes the "Marry Stage". I will roleplay as my pets and invite you all!  

Cagalli Yula Athha91

Silver-head angel

PostPosted: Fri Aug 04, 2006 6:18 pm
Oo oo! *raises hand* Somebody should start a "Party Place" thread, so when an egg hatched, or some pet's get married, we can have a party! Then at the end of the party, somebody can post "End of party," So when they're is another party, people won't get confused! And they post "Start of Wedding party," or "Start of Aging party" for a new party! *shot*  
PostPosted: Fri Aug 04, 2006 6:20 pm
Silver-head angel
Oo oo! *raises hand* Somebody should start a "Party Place" thread, so when an egg hatched, or some pet's get married, we can have a party! Then at the end of the party, somebody can post "End of party," So when they're is another party, people won't get confused! And they post "Start of Wedding party," or "Start of Aging party" for a new party! *shot*
Thats not a bad Idea.  

Tsume The Grey

Silver-head angel

PostPosted: Fri Aug 04, 2006 6:39 pm
Looks like Cagalli already did it, sort of. =O  
PostPosted: Fri Aug 04, 2006 9:05 pm
hi  

C_Coda

Invisible Prophet

5,450 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Consumer 100

Kittykat_Saria

PostPosted: Fri Aug 04, 2006 9:06 pm
Vampire-Sovereign
Silver-head angel
Thats not a bad Idea.

Sound like fun! 3nodding  
PostPosted: Fri Aug 04, 2006 9:18 pm
Kittykat_Saria
Vampire-Sovereign
Silver-head angel
Thats not a bad Idea.

Sound like fun! 3nodding

yea i does
btw wats happenin kittykat  

Nero Lazer Android

Nero Lazer Android

PostPosted: Fri Aug 04, 2006 9:19 pm
sadgrasshopper
hi

hello  
~ Feedable & Breedable Pet's Guild ~

Goto Page: 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 [>] [»|]