2,450 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Gender Swap 100
PostPosted: Thu Jul 13, 2006 5:50 pm
Welcome again!!!
ONE RULE IN THIS THREAD:
TELL HOW MUCH YOU LOVE FLYLEAF!!!

PostPosted: Thu Jul 13, 2006 5:55 pm
flyleaf is the bestest band ever!!!!!!!!!!! blaugh blaugh blaugh blaugh blaugh heart heart heart heart heart heart heart  

LilBluAlien
Vice Captain

Tales From The Crypt

Wheezing Codger

2,450 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Gender Swap 100
PostPosted: Thu Jul 13, 2006 5:57 pm
Bakkatomi
flyleaf is the bestest band ever!!!!!!!!!!! blaugh blaugh blaugh blaugh blaugh heart heart heart heart heart heart heart
WE NEED MORE  
PostPosted: Thu Jul 13, 2006 6:09 pm
dude give me like and hour...and ill show u my love  

~UnwantedPurpleAngel~

Tales From The Crypt

Wheezing Codger

2,450 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Gender Swap 100
PostPosted: Thu Jul 13, 2006 6:12 pm
~UnwantedPurpleAngel~
dude give me like and hour...and ill show u my love
OK in that time you will show the awesomenessistiy of Flyleaf  
PostPosted: Thu Jul 13, 2006 6:13 pm
Flyleaf not so much, no, I love the lyrical value and content, the stories behind the song...you have to sit back and realize that lacey had to go through some really hard times inorder to produce such songs, if these lyrics were just made in order to make music, then they would be meaningless and i would mostlikely not listen to flyleaf, but the lyrics have so much passion, show so much love,pain,drama,tears,spiritual suffering and cleansing...its not how much I love flyleaf, it about how much I can learn from Lacey and her expiriences...  

sinister_murdock
Captain

Tales From The Crypt

Wheezing Codger

2,450 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Gender Swap 100
PostPosted: Thu Jul 13, 2006 6:14 pm
sinister_murdock
Flyleaf not so much, no, I love the lyrical value and content, the stories behind the song...you have to sit back and realize that lacey had to go through some really hard times inorder to produce such songs, if these lyrics were just made in order to make music, then they would be meaningless and i would mostlikely not listen to flyleaf, but the lyrics have so much passion, show so much love,pain,drama,tears,spiritual suffering and cleansing...its not how much I love flyleaf, it about how much I can learn from Lacey and her expiriences...
thats deep...and it shows how awesome Flyleaf is
in a different way  
PostPosted: Thu Jul 13, 2006 6:17 pm
sinister_murdock
i 100% agree. I love the sentimental meaning of the lyrics.  

LilBluAlien
Vice Captain

Tales From The Crypt

Wheezing Codger

2,450 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Gender Swap 100
PostPosted: Thu Jul 13, 2006 6:18 pm
Bakkatomi
sinister_murdock
i 100% agree. I love the sentimental meaning of the lyrics.
the way she sings conveys her fellings at the time that incident happened  
PostPosted: Thu Jul 13, 2006 6:19 pm
Kermit the Muppet
sinister_murdock
in a different way
kermit, i'm deeper than the ocean man, people just don't know me, i need people to know who I am and what I am...I'm only human, we all make mistakes, so, i need to be forgiven, but i can't be by whom i'd like, therefor i keep so much hate and pain in me, my feelings run cold and drain me of emotional and mental control, i'm suicidal, i'm a philosipher, a preacher, a demon...  

sinister_murdock
Captain

Tales From The Crypt

Wheezing Codger

2,450 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Gender Swap 100
PostPosted: Thu Jul 13, 2006 6:21 pm
sinister_murdock
Kermit the Muppet
sinister_murdock
in a different way
kermit, i'm deeper than the ocean man, people just don't know me, i need people to know who I am and what I am...I'm only human, we all make mistakes, so, i need to be forgiven, but i can't be by whom i'd like, therefor i keep so much hate and pain in me, my feelings run cold and drain me of emotional and mental control, i'm suicidal, i'm a philosipher, a preacher, a demon...
i try to be a preacher 4laugh but its true i understand
everyone has a little bit of every emotion in them  
PostPosted: Thu Jul 13, 2006 6:23 pm
Kermit the Muppet
sinister_murdock
Kermit the Muppet
sinister_murdock
in a different way
different kind of preacher, but same basic principle...  

sinister_murdock
Captain

Tales From The Crypt

Wheezing Codger

2,450 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Gender Swap 100
PostPosted: Thu Jul 13, 2006 6:25 pm
sinister_murdock
Kermit the Muppet
sinister_murdock
Kermit the Muppet
sinister_murdock
in a different way
different kind of preacher, but same basic principle...
o ok sweatdrop  
PostPosted: Thu Jul 13, 2006 6:27 pm
User Image  

~UnwantedPurpleAngel~

Tales From The Crypt

Wheezing Codger

2,450 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Gender Swap 100
PostPosted: Thu Jul 13, 2006 6:28 pm
~UnwantedPurpleAngel~
User Image