Reply The Library - - [spells, rituals, blessings tree, etc]
Spells gone wrong Goto Page: 1 2 3 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Kato Kitoma

PostPosted: Fri Jun 23, 2006 10:25 am
Well I was talking with a few other people about some spells of mine that went wrong and we all got a few good laughs with them. So here's a place to put any spells that have gone wrong, just make sure they are entertaining or informative ^.^

I was using a spell once to control fire. Yeah, stupid move already right? lol. Anyway I went online found the right spell to make a fire jump off of a wick and let you basicly become one with it and control it. Well it went really well and I got the flame to jump off the wick and I was having so much fun coiling the fire around my arms that it wasn't until I noticed the smell of singed arm hair that I realized fire is hot lmao.  
PostPosted: Sat Jun 24, 2006 3:38 am
Burning hair smells GROSS man...
Reminds me of the time someone (Toby or Andrew) Sprayed a really heavy spot of lynx on the groud... they started debating with each other on who had the guts to light it... Eventually I decided I'd do it myself, Using a lynx flamethrower to light it so I didn't have to get too close...
I didn't realise how drenched it was, so it singed off my knuckle hairs... I just about made one of them throw up when I made them smell it... I went for a 2 hour swim and I could still smell it...  

The Spam Fairy

Aurellion

PostPosted: Sat Jun 24, 2006 7:14 pm
Awful. Anywho: I'm interested in this spell. ^_^ Did it hurt? Any scars left? Can I try it? sweatdrop

I'll try and think of some of my iffy spells. Mind block at the mo': plus I'm meant to be cleaning. sweatdrop Just thought I'd escape for a bit, seeing as Gaia's back online! *victory dance*  
PostPosted: Sat Jun 24, 2006 8:51 pm
I'm interested in this spell as well. I haven't really done any spells yet, so I don't have any stories to tell you guys yet.  

dark_angel_32189

JVCA

PostPosted: Sun Jun 25, 2006 10:51 pm
This one's not so funny, but the first big group circle we ever did, we made everyone say things about each other that frustrated them- to get all of our feelings out into the open.

Obviously, just before a circle, this was a bad move- you want POSITIVE energy, not negative!

But in any case, at this stage, a rather outspoken person in our group, and one of my best friends, Pia, had just broken up with a not-so-much-liked guy in our group called Ben. In short, eeeeeeeeeeeveryone had something bad to say about him, and when we got to his turn, we got the "Ruining my life!" speech from him, when he was talking about Pia.

...Ironically, we performed a friendship spell. xd  
PostPosted: Mon Jun 26, 2006 2:00 am
^_^ That is ironic!

Oh well, sounds fun all the same. *is jealous*  

Aurellion

Kato Kitoma

PostPosted: Tue Jun 27, 2006 1:42 pm
No one should try my spell.......I highly recomend not doing it because of its dangerousness unless you are already skilled with fire and flames.  
PostPosted: Tue Jun 27, 2006 9:04 pm
ok.. well, any tips for 'training'?  

Aurellion

Kato Kitoma

PostPosted: Tue Jun 27, 2006 10:16 pm
Grab a tealight and light it. Look straight into the fire (sunglasses help A LOT). Using your hands visuallize your energy reaching out from your hands and onto the flame shaping it into what you want.  
PostPosted: Wed Jun 28, 2006 5:16 pm
Coolness.. Thanks! ^_^  

Aurellion

The Spam Fairy

PostPosted: Fri Jun 30, 2006 2:05 pm
Anyone notice that when you use a lit candle to symbolise fire, the flame is taller and hotter than it should be?
And any other candles will be normal, until the stage where you get them involved in the spell (if you do at all) and they get like that too... Try it out next time you can.  
PostPosted: Sat Jul 01, 2006 10:39 pm
I have noticed that actually. ^-^ It's quite spiffy. It's even more evident when you use a red candle.  

Aurellion

Cat Goddess Bastet

PostPosted: Sat Jul 08, 2006 6:51 pm
My story isn't really a spell but it's about purifyinf a wand. Ok so I was purifying a wand with my friend.
We do Wicca together ^_^ anyhoo, we didn't have time to soak it all day in water and we didn't want to
do it in the earth so we used the bathtub for a while...
so then we were being silly and decided to drink some of the water. it was warm and dirty and tasted gross,
but we did it anyway! then later on, I fell in teh tub by accident! ^^' but it was really funny whee  
PostPosted: Sat Jul 08, 2006 6:54 pm
Fallen Angel Kato Kitoma
No one should try my spell.......I highly recomend not doing it because of its dangerousness unless you are already skilled with fire and flames.

what WAS your spell? and I have a couple 'spells' that have to do with the earth, also some with water, and some with air and fire. I can do some with heat and coldness, too! it's kinda fun! ^_^ PM me to learn more!  

Cat Goddess Bastet

Cat Goddess Bastet

PostPosted: Sat Jul 08, 2006 7:02 pm
I have some tips on meditating... if people want them...  
The Library - - [spells, rituals, blessings tree, etc]

Goto Page: 1 2 3 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff