Eliza_Valentina
Captain

Dapper Trendsetter

17,175 Points
  • Bookworm 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Thu Jun 22, 2006 5:59 pm
Hello Everybody I'm Eliza your Captain. Welcome to the Insane Ramblings Meet and Greet. This is a place to introduce yourself and get to know the main people in this guild. We're a fun group so feel free to join in and have a good time!  
PostPosted: Thu Jun 22, 2006 6:00 pm
heyhey members of this guild! i'm escalla or moon, whichever you prefer. i respond to both 'or hey you!' well not really the last one because i wouldn't know who you were talking to. oh i guess i should say that i'm the vice captain of this place. i'm trying my best to respond to everyone in the guild as they respond to the threads. if i don't respond, most likely it's because i have nothing to say >,< which happens a lot if you can imagine from this slightly rambling post.

welcome again! if you have any questions feel free to ask them! if i don't know the answer i'll say so but i think i know most things. unless it's where babies come from, then its a mystery. but i have heard it's the stork who brings them...  

Escalla
Vice Captain

13,600 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Object of Affection 150

Eveilded
Crew

PostPosted: Thu Jun 22, 2006 6:03 pm
Hello. My name is Eveilded. You may know me as the one who can answer the great mysteries of life. Mysteries such as where babies come from and why old people have crusty, thick toenails. Since I am a holder of such great mysteries, everything I say should be catalogued and recorded for the prosperity of future generations.

I will do my best to help you through the unbearable joy you will suffer within the virtual walls of this forum.  
PostPosted: Thu Jun 22, 2006 7:39 pm
Hello all who view the random goodness of this thread!!! I'm R4nd0m-H3r0 the resident mod/crew/whatever. I'm here to make sure your time here is as enjoyable as possible. I may not post alot but I still watch and make sure everything is made FUN and no drastic mishaps surface!

I'm also the guild's foremost RPGer, CCGer, Comic and Tech buff. (Ok, Radd is good with the RPGs and stuff too. lol ) If you've got questions about anyof these, let me know and I'll help you as much as I can!

To all who are a part of this guild and the newly joined, WELCOME & THANKS FOR BEING A PART OF INSANE RAMBLINGS!!!!!!  

R4nd0m-H3r0
Crew

aprilroses
Crew

PostPosted: Sun Jul 02, 2006 9:44 pm
hello i'm aprilroses but you can call me april for short. i'm a random person and i like to have fun. i'm known for having random pillow fights when i'm hyper in forums and talking about weird things. i wont be around much until august because of limited net time and limited time period but i will be around moreish after that. hope you enjoy the guild ^^  
PostPosted: Tue Aug 01, 2006 4:01 pm
Well hello then people ^ ^ This seems to be an interesting Guild i've stumbled into...... lol YAY Randomness ^.^

I'm Miranko, I'm 20, have a b/f and also like to Fish.
(if you ever want to find me try checking the Port of Gambino, under random Bleach rooms)

I happen to like Anime, Manga, and Reading. (just finished the Dragon Quartet - so good! ^.^)

Hajimemashite ^ ^

(And by the way = my first thought coming in here was O.O looks like Lotsof Bleach Fans ... ! ^^)  

Miranko

Escalla
Vice Captain

13,600 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Perfect Attendance 400
PostPosted: Tue Aug 01, 2006 4:44 pm
welcome to the guild miranko! i do think almost every person here is a bleach fan @_@ we like other things too as you can tell by the 'lovely' threads ~_^ but make yourself at home and dont be shy!  
PostPosted: Sun Aug 13, 2006 10:48 am
welcome to the guild ^^  

aprilroses
Crew

pcan
Crew

PostPosted: Sun Sep 10, 2006 4:41 am
I'm pcan. I post randomly. Like tonight, where i am determined to post in every topic!! go me!!!  
PostPosted: Thu Sep 14, 2006 3:36 pm
Hey, I'm Yoshi Kid or Jazzy.
Um...I don't really know what to say about myself. I like anime?
sweatdrop
Well anyway, this guild looks fun so I look forward to posting here when I'm not already busy with school work. ^^

Radio Jas

aprilroses
Crew

PostPosted: Thu Sep 14, 2006 3:59 pm
welcome ^^  
PostPosted: Fri Sep 15, 2006 12:42 pm
welcome yoshi! i like that name so is it all right if i call you that ~_^ feel free to post whenever ya can!  

Escalla
Vice Captain

13,600 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Perfect Attendance 400

Radio Jas

PostPosted: Mon Sep 18, 2006 2:40 pm
Escalla
welcome yoshi! i like that name so is it all right if i call you that ~_^ feel free to post whenever ya can!

Yeah it's alright, everyone I met on Gaia calls me that. 3nodding  
PostPosted: Mon Sep 18, 2006 7:36 pm
Yoshi Kid
Escalla

Yeah it's alright, everyone I met on Gaia calls me that. 3nodding
hehe yay!! i like to attempt to make sure people wont get annoyed w/ what i call them >,<  

Escalla
Vice Captain

13,600 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Perfect Attendance 400

Zanpaku_Zangetsu

PostPosted: Wed Sep 20, 2006 5:33 pm
I post. ninja  
Insane Ramblings

Goto Page: 1 2 3 ... 4 5 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items