Reply The Library - - [spells, rituals, blessings tree, etc]
Aura temperature - Updated~ Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Aurellion

PostPosted: Wed Jun 21, 2006 8:57 pm
Right: now before I even commence this tutorial, I must bid you all a warning. This method when used correctly is very useful and can be used without objection on yourself. However, when you are able to mass heat people, you must check with them whether they want heating up or cooling down. (e.g. if they've just run a marathon, don't heat them up otherwise they'll go pop! However, if it's a very cold day and they want heating up it's fine. Basically, what I'm saying is don't mess with their free will and abide by their wishes. Don't heat or cool them out of spite.

Ok. Aura temperature: what is it? Basically, it's like an in-built air conditioning system. You can choose to heat or cool yourself (and others) respectively.

To get started, memorise these lil' chants.

I am warm,
warm as fire.
All this warmth,
is my desire.

I am cold,
cold as ice.
Nothing but cool,
will suffice.

Then, introduce what you're going to do to someone you trust.
e.g.
Hey Kaitlyn.. I wanna try something out. If you'll just bear with me for a sec: I'd like to try warming you up. Is that okay with ya?
(these days it just goes something along the lines of, "bubbly warm up?")

(For cooling/heating yourself, just go over those chants in your head. Simple! ^_^ It's advisable to do this before you try and do it to someone else: it helps if your hands are warm before heating other people. If they're cold, chances are they'll feel nothing or get cold.)

Now the fun starts... Place your both hands around one of theirs, so it looks something like this.

^.................................................||................................................^
|| ................................................||.................................................||
||
(<-- your thumb) ........................./ (<-- their hand).......................... /||

Depending on what effect you want to achieve, start going over the verses mentioned above over in your head. Concentrate. Eventually, ask them whether they feel hot/cold.

It may take a little bit of practice: but it does work! If there's no-one to practice with, then replace their hand with your knee.

When you've got that mastered, try heating/cooling a number of people. Again, make sure that the people contained in your 'bubble' that you're going to construct are okay with what you're doing.

First things first, construct a circle bubble. Ground and centre: connect yourself with the earths energies. This is very important, otherwise you will be using your own resources and this is incredibly draining. My favourite way to construct the bubble is to imagine myself as a tree: roots twine up my legs. (If I am inside, the roots will grow up from the ground and push through the floor, then proceed up my legs.) The roots draw energy from the earth: so it is important you breath in whilst doing so. Branches and leaves come next: standing in an 'x' postion, imagine leaves sprouting from your head and upraised arms then to flop to the floor: kinda like a weeping willow. ^_^ In the end, you'll be standing in a tree bubble: leaves and branches above you and beside you, roots touching each other underneath so that not heat or cold can escape. To confirm this: take a 'bird's eye' view of yourself. See the little tree bubble? It's best to really get the energy flowing before starting.

Note: make sure when casting this tree, that no-one will disturb it. It's the same as a circle: and in fact, this tree bubble method can be used as an actual circle. ^_^

Next.. You've got it, chant in your head the verses. Imagine either a snowy terrain or a blazing fire. Look at each person inside the bubble in turn, and imagine a glow emanating from each one.

That's it! ^_^ It can take a bit of practice: but hey, it's worth it.

Update: 19/4/07 I have realised why my favourite way of constructing a circle bubble using a tree is - it's because I'm an earth element. whee If this doesn't work for you so well, modify it to your element. If you're air, perhaps imagine a wind circling around you instead of roots. Visualise them whipping away at your clothes, fell the energy of it brushing against your face and out. If your fire - use fire. wink And for water - imagine waves, all rushing up towards you. All, I suppose you could use rain.. It's up to you. Experiment!

PostPosted: Wed Jun 21, 2006 10:07 pm
I'll have to try that the next time I'm freezing to death or am really hot. Thanks!  

dark_angel_32189

Aurellion

PostPosted: Thu Jun 22, 2006 12:13 am
'Tis alright, and thanks for commenting! ^_^  
PostPosted: Fri Jun 30, 2006 1:16 am
I've done that before... although i never knew what i was called. And I never used an incantation.
so thanks!
I had no idea what i was before xd  

Timelady42

The Spam Fairy

PostPosted: Fri Jun 30, 2006 2:08 pm
Do it as often as possible. My theory is, that the more practise you have using your energy, the better ^^.
Also becauase eventually you won't need to.

(I've started asking myself if I'm awake now btw ^^)  
PostPosted: Sat Jul 01, 2006 10:41 pm
Timelady: you're welcome. ^_^ 'tis handy.

I've forgotten to ask myself whether I'm dreaming.. -__- Thilly me.  

Aurellion

Cat Goddess Bastet

PostPosted: Sun Jul 09, 2006 7:19 am
awesome! ^_^  
PostPosted: Thu Jul 13, 2006 10:46 pm
I'll definitely give this a try. I have the hardest time staying warm even in the summer, so I'm hoping this will help.  

healerweaver

Cat Goddess Bastet

PostPosted: Fri Jul 14, 2006 4:51 pm
really? where do you live?  
PostPosted: Fri Jul 14, 2006 10:30 pm
I have the hardest time staying warm in the winter and cool in the summer.

I live in Florida, so the latter one is obvious, but you wouldn't think so with the first one. I like it when it's winter here though, because it's not quite as humid.  

dark_angel_32189

deleted575035291x

PostPosted: Thu Jul 20, 2006 11:20 pm
wow. I've been doing stuff like this for years, but with channeling of energy, not auras. I've never thought about doing it this way, but it does look a lot easier than channeling pure energy to do the job of staying comfortable. Another way to do this would be to store energy from the sun in crystals, and use it in the winter, that works pretty well. Thanks so much for the spell, Aurellion.  
PostPosted: Fri Jul 21, 2006 4:01 am
btw thanks again -it's been really really cold lately - like 5 degrees. cold. well, maybe not for some countries but for where i live - it's really, really cold.
so it helped.  

Timelady42

Lus-cloud

PostPosted: Sat Aug 26, 2006 11:02 pm
Gratheo
wow. I've been doing stuff like this for years, but with channeling of energy, not auras. I've never thought about doing it this way, but it does look a lot easier than channeling pure energy to do the job of staying comfortable. Another way to do this would be to store energy from the sun in crystals, and use it in the winter, that works pretty well. Thanks so much for the spell, Aurellion.

Listen dude, i dont mean to be rude but doesn't it takes a lot more engry to used the stored engry than it does just to use your aura?

I also have been doing this for years. Aura is the easier option it really depends on how hot or cold you are. Crystals are every powerful things and sometime it can go wrong. (sorry if i am being rude)  
PostPosted: Sun Aug 27, 2006 3:47 am
I don't know much about auras, I've never been really interested in them. I just had random friends of mom tell me my colours, but that's it.

However, the above procedure reminded me of something mom taught me when I was little smile It's to check how much life energy you have at the moment (I think.) You just put your hands together and slowly move them apart and the further you can move them without losing the warm thingly feeling, the more energy you have. I noticed that when I'm really really happy (hyper happy kinda), as when I found out for a gig one of my favourite bands is doing or something of the sorts, I can completely stretch my hands and still feel it.

I think it was shown to me when I got my 2nd pendulum, it tended to drain me completely.  

Helmorana

The Library - - [spells, rituals, blessings tree, etc]

Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces